These got discontinued again, why live

These got discontinued again, why live.

their nugz are better

Fuck off you man child.

>waahhh tendies

Why don't you grow the fuck up and eat adult things instead of shit marketed to 9 year olds? Fuck I hate Americans so fucking much.

Not OP but usually I only stop at places like that when I'm driving long distance (across country for instance). It's cheap and pretty fast. If I'm not pressed for time though, I usually try to find some good local stuff, like when I got some BBQ in Memphis.

chicken fires are good as fuck after a long day faggot. Get over yourself, you'll be a happier person if you dont restrict yourself to "adult" things.

Sorry bruv, I hate them too.

These are just Midwesterners. They don't know any better.

>midwesterner
I concede, I've never been exposed this hard in my life.

Make them at home bud.

I've lived on coasts my entire life.

Medium rare steak, sauteed mushrooms, garlic mashed potatoes and crispy asparagus makes me very happy. Wjat makes me mad is people like you who unironically shill for the fastfood industry. Dry, probably tasteless, heavily medicated chicken with a thousand ingredients and chemicals that probably go into just the breading. You can hardly call it food. Go learn to cook manchild and no microwaving frozen meals is not cooking.

O B S E S S E D

This meme is stale autist

I had them the other day for the first time in like 8 years, because I had a coupon for realtors cheap
one of the worst things I ever had from fast food
It was actualy a struggle to eat them and every one I pulled out I was always sad that there were more left. I just wanted the ride to end and to be full.

They aren't even that good.

Sauce?

Check Walmart's Great Value brand. I bought a giant bag of them in the freezer section.

Leave normie

>chicken fires

The executives that choose to fuck around with menu items like this should be hung by the thumbs.

I'm vegan, nothing of value was lost.

>he's never had a chicken fire

Thanks for sharing now go fuck yourself.

i had chicken fire before. In a small town North of Maryland.

Not half as stale as the shit people from didgeredoo land post.

Who honestly likes anything from burger king aside from their fries. I swear all of their sandwiches and chicken products taste like shit. Their french fry game is on fucking point though.

nice pic

yeah I had to get the bacon king since the chicken fries were gone, couldn't even eat 1/3 of it. Idk why i like the chicken fries desu, they're really salty.

Fuck off to /r9k/

>tfw live on the tip of his doggy tongue

>tendies
They're chicken fries you retard.

Tendies can be applied to any bite sized chicken that has been breaded and deep fried you stupid fuck. Fries are made with potatoes. You don't cut carrots into french fry shapes and then call them carrot fries do you? That's fucking stupid. Kill yourself.

I had some chicken tendies today that were actually fucking delicious. I don't eat them often but these were pretty good with hot sauce and bleu cheese

>my argument consists of redefining words to suit my agenda
SJW detected

>Medium rare steak
Stopped reading there and opinion discarded

>you will never have this large of a mental complex towards another country

your life bro

how fucking shit is it haha

>Adults can't enjoy chicken nuggets

How's life with autism user?

where are the proofs???

Just like they had cheesy tots back for like 3 weeks and half the BK's didn't even have any in stock ever and then they were gone again every where.

Nigga im tryna eat a snack at 11pm. I want some garbage that comes in a brown bag wuth grease stains and will contribute to later health complications, not pamper myself with broiled goose intestines.

Probably eat well done steak faggot

>Snack
>11pm

Fatty detected. Snack time is for children.

What's wrong with that?

I could never really tell what they were so I never got them

You forgot the ketchup

might as well eat a leather shoe fucking pleeeeebian

>These got discontinued again

They go in and out of season, shit gets cheaper certain times of year.

See:
>mcrib
>jalapenos
>pumpkin spice
>guac in the north/midwest
>bacon

But go ahead and kill yourself anyway.

>burger king

OH BOY, 11PM!