Bacon is now extinct. Don't ask how or why, it just is

Bacon is now extinct. Don't ask how or why, it just is.

What nation suffers the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tsdmqhn50uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ketofags

I couldn't live without my lb of bacon for dinner 2-3 nights a week

Probably Reddit

Thats a fake diet so you can tell yourself its ok to eat bacon all the time

This

It is ok though.

>that's a fake diet
I lost 70lbs in 2016 on it

murrica because it's their only decent ingrdient

bacon is just pork belly smoked and cured
how is it extinct, unless of course the religion of peace takes over the world and forces everyone to stop eating pork
I would certainly miss ham, roast pork, pork chops, pork rinds/crackling, pork sausages, bacon, italian charcutery, all sorts of dumplings and recipes that use pork mince
youtube.com/watch?v=Tsdmqhn50uM

as for just bacon, I don't know I guess I'd just replace it with thick cut ham/hamsteaks

If all the pork was wiped out wouldn't China be kind of screwed? Or would Japan too?

If we're only talking about bacon though it would just be a bunch of Americans crying for a couple weeks and then they'd fucking forget about it.
t. American

Not even bacon. Where's the meat?

this is a hypothetical thread you ninny

Britain

>this is a hypothetical thread you ninny
I know but like, unless there was a war on and pork bellies became scarce I just dont see why bacon supplies would dry up without the rest of the pig supplies also drying up

Magic. Porks now have a bacon-less belly.

Israel

ok then to help placate your autism I'll put it this way: in which food culture is bacon the most central and important?

america
the uk second

Denmark.
They have a bacon based economy.

What the fuck is this disgusting mess?

Pro-tip: It's not a real English breakfast and if you eat this I'm glad it will kill you gradually.

t. Bong

I lost 200 pounds back when I got mugged by a poo-in-the-loo during my trip in the UK.

yore-psy-err

I laughed harder at this pic than I should have.

No one we just eat turkey bacon or somehow make bacon from other animals