Okay,if you dont make it,what´s your plan b?

okay,if you dont make it,what´s your plan b?

Attached: 1519769070548.jpg (641x530, 25K)

marry rich

Chinese helium bag

A career

I will become an hero

The plan b pill, I'll overdose on abortion pills.

kys myself

bullshit chemical engineering phd that I got just in case I'd need it

Just keep my current job at university that doesn't even require me to be there and pays very well.

Putting my mouth on the end of one of these things and pulling the trigger with my feet.

Attached: E7F5E115-5F25-42BC-A15F-63562F809101.jpg (900x675, 72K)

Same here, only mine doesn't pay well at all.

Attached: 1521408558929.webm (644x360, 1.35M)

What are you doing? I just did my master's degree and I'm getting paid more for my 30 hour job than I would for 40 if I started at some random company now.

find an actual job and start believing scammers selling me shit on the internet.

looks like a decent plan.

hell, if i ever also start reading a book or two, maybe i will get why i dont need shit they constantly advertise me and enslave me through this

Working with students. But I can only get a junior assistant or whatever position because I don't have nearly enough publications/experience, and the pay is shit and it's part time.

what's the story with this, seen the pepe's of this recently

Attached: images.png (225x225, 8K)

holy fuck that's real

keep wagecucking

Depressed kid who browsed r9k killed himself on a livestream inside his home. He left a note outside his room telling his parents not to show his body to his siblings. His mother found his body shortly after he did it

some guy from /r9k/ livestreamed his suicide.

Pretty harsh video. You can also see the mother crying and the police is lauging about the anime posters.

holy shit, couldn't even believe to imagine what she saw. Guess he was nice enough to put a tarp down to help clean it up, so i guess that helped

Attached: 1513977232732.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>NEET until I'm kicked out
>suicide

Attached: 1520468641244.png (892x782, 876K)

the 911 person asks the mom if he is still breathing after she explained he shot himself in the head.

damnnn, the plot just keeps getting thicker

Attached: 1520555780322.jpg (1024x768, 50K)

my back up plan is buy into this EthPYRAMID that I see advertised at the bottom down here. apparently if I pay divsnek once... he will pay me forever. pretty comfy desu.

jk i'm gonna kys myself with a big handful of benzos and a bottle of bourbon

Buy a new Chevy Tahoe for living out of.

Fucked up. This world is fucked. No wonder it's chaos. Kids are watching other kids blow their brains out? Shit man it's like mental illness is an epidemic spreading like the bubonic plague.

The world has always been fucked at the same level.

You just couldn't livestream it before.

No plan B mate.
Gonna wagecuck for a bit, accumulate another initial investment money, then try again, again and again, until i actually succeed.

What job?

>the police is lauging about the anime posters.
No way.

Attached: derren_brown.jpg (400x400, 38K)

sell coke and pray not to get caught
im white and look clean so it wouldnt be that hard

lets hope BTC rises again so i dont have to go that way

Attached: 1495432019817.png (375x455, 49K)

Go back to work ;_;
Plan C is sudoku

Continue not making it

I already made it. Worth over a million but I'm waiting for at least 10.

shut up you filthy relativist

you're right. We're fucked as fuck. GG.

Wagecuck until something better comes up

Yeah the under 25 crowd openly talks about suicide unironically. That video is a symptom of the state of things.

Mass suicides coming to a society near you. The vast majority that live on will be the absolute fuckup children of complete morons who don't know how to use birth control. Technology is literally going to run everyone's lives and 99% of people are going to be technoslaves in this world whose only joy is doing futuristic research drugs and playing full immersion VR videogames while the world crumbles around them into nothingness.

Good job humanity we all deserve a round of applause for coming to this state of affairs.

Attached: 1519684233759.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

No.

Attached: 1519696330563.png (1726x1238, 3.76M)

This is kind of it for me. Im all in crypto and adding more each month from my full time job which is just running a very small niche crypto exchange. Literally everything I do is to acquire more coins. Im already 30 and I need this to all work out. Need to get enough so I can feel comfortable leaving my business/propertys in my home country and relocate myself to an asian country to get a fat assed asian wife.

PLAN B? Bitch, you pregnant?

$20 per mouth brap in San Francisco

yeah but why? just use a deagle or .50 magnum if you wanna be a big man killing yourself

Attached: 1519397311941.png (647x685, 343K)

Sounds fucking fun to me.
t. Not under 25