Why is there so much fast food threads here

fast food is shit and unhealthy. its even more expensive then cooking yourself.

its really strange that shittiest tier food gets most threads..

so cu/ck/s explain yourself?

Fast food tastes better dumbass

Anglos.

It's sad, too. America has legit amazing food like Cajun cuisine, smoked meats, BBQ..

is this negro serious?

I'm sorry you're such a terrible cook. That really has to suck, huh?

i hate this board and wish you were dead.

> slather everything in oil, salt, and/or sugar
> duuhhh-it tastes bettah!

That's cause you're only tasting the massively excessive salt and fat, you hamlord

Blame the Americans.

No, seriously, every board on Veeky Forums has its quality brought down by Americans.

Paid shills and lazy fat shits.

Welcome to the internet.

Hit up Veeky Forums if you wanna read some real cooking threads.

Are shills even real here? Doesn't seem like a good market.

but fit has too much clean limitations

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

I have to admit, I'm kinda addicted to fast food. There's so much salt and sugar that it activates the pleasure sensor in my brain or something, and I have a hard time enjoying bland home prepared meals.

It rips me apart to have to avoid it though because if I ate fast food all the time I would blow up like a huge fatty. When I eat at home I use a lot of spice and salt to kinda make up for it.

I'm not even American, but

>complaining about Amerifats on an Amerifat website

Never change, Veeky Forums.

Go fuck yourself. As if anyone would be paid to shill on a barely populated board.

Whining about americans all the goddamn time sure makes it a lot better, thanks a lot for you contribution

>I-it's the am-Americans r-right guys?
>See I'm hating on them t-too.
>look at me f-fitting in

Yeah bitching about Americans really contributes to the quality posts on this board. You fucking faggots are almost as bad as McChicken posters.

>bland home prepared meals

Then learn how to cook properly and don't make them bland.

Veeky Forums is about shitty processed american food. I'm laughing my ass off watching what you people eat

>this board is for topical discussion

I'm too fucking stupid to make anything myself, I'm surprised I am even capable of driving to fast food honestly.

Fit doesn't cook they make boring tasting low carb shit tolerable.

Millions of people over the world can have an opinion about a fast food burger, and a couple of hundred thousand can probably enjoy pretending those opinions matter. Only one person gives a shit about your recipe or your OC cooking though.

Go back to your own country's chan then you third-world fuck

>fast food is shit and unhealthy
*leans into mic*
"Wrong."