How does it make you feel?

How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2VGmNeNGKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indifferent

einstein came up with most of his work while working in a patent office didn't he? what's stopping this hypothetical nobody?

Einstein became Einstein due to the opportunities and privilege life afforded him. Some girl from a shit hole no one has ever heard of will never be the next Einstein because she will never have the same access to education and knowledge that he had. Without a doubt she does deserve a proper education and a chance to attend college so she can specialize her ability but it's retarded to pretend that the world is missing out on it.

Theres always a bigger fish

Einstein went to elementary school and college.

>she
>believing that males have penises and females have vaginas, but not believing in mental differences
>believing that the mind is separate from the body

so how will this girl who can't even read come up with groundbreaking physics ?

>implying kids in shitholes only have a right to live if they do groundbreaking physics discoveries

Meh I was never a fan of this line of thought, If you stretch it, you could argue that every time people don't have sex they are potentially preventing an Einstein from being born. It gets a bit silly.

Fucking kys OP. Do you honestly think some nigger in a remote village in some shithole on Earth is that special?

She won't. What is posed as a given in the beginning of this comic is actually just a conjecture.

Truth is, it's improbable. Most 'geniuses' tend to be exposed to science and math early on.

Scornful.

What, you think Africa is full of geniuses when African Americans have produced none, despite having all the money in the world flung at them, with the smallest achievements on their part making the textbooks and meriting awards?

You think that science comes out of nowhere, and that there are people rewriting the laws of physics in mud with a stick?

Take your politically orthodox pity party and shove it.

Nigger, not, but Indian? Definitely. If you gave every Indian child the same opportunities that average American child has India would be scientific and computer superpower.

Of course that will never happen in reality because no one hates the Indian poor more than Indians themselves. Also, and I've heard this from actual Indians, India is so corrupt and bureaucratically shit that the country placed itself in a dead lock from which it cannot escape and is thus killing its own potential.

>right to live
>what is natural selection?

>The next Einstein was aborted due to liberal lawmaking and the empowerment of women
>The next Einstein is every unborn child not benefitting from ruthless genetic engineering

finding optimal parameters for collecting firewood and feeding children..

would be like winning the nobel prize.

...i hope she makes it

>she

>OP

Thank you capt. obvious.

statistically unlikely.

almost every genius that has ever lived has come from a well off family.

there have only been a few that have been exceptions.

No, they would not. Do you believe that exposing a peasant to a science textbook removes their poverty? Or their lack of curiosity?

Do you believe that their poverty is a choice on their part, a bad decision they can be educated out of?

If you gave every Indian the same wealth, resources, culture, education, laws, and environment as US citizens, then yes, they would be the same as a superpower.

If "she's" so smart, then howcome she's stuck in some shitty village when Einstein exceeded the speed of light.

You are the sum of your actions, not your potential.

Your argument is circular. If it is wealth, resources, culture, education, laws and environment that makes Americans rich and Indians poor then where did all those come from and who made them?

How do you know?
Not every family can afford to Mendeleev their son just because he's a little bright.

If she's only Einstein tier, she shouldn't even attempt to publish her dilettantish bullshit. It's not worth anyone's time because a hundred years later a 12 year old child prodigy will prove it all wrong and replace it with a scientifically true theory.

>she
also, globe earth lol

so we just have to wait 'till einstein reincarnates as a jew again, then we will hear of him.

and hope hitler doesn't get to him

Are they just asking to get rid of all third world countries? What is the point of this comic?

Happened before a thousand thousand times and will continue to happen a thousand thousand times. Completely indifferent about it.

The whole argument is about intrinsic capacity, which is inherently a mess because it can rarely be decoupled from environmental affordances.

People are unwilling to think mechanically. This leads them to be unable to think about a given individual being a grand chain of accumulated internal changes.

>applying Great Man Theory to scientific discoveries

Wew lad

>implying Great Man Theory isn't the least wrong of all theories

Dont really care, tomorrow a new einstein will be born in a country where people do care.

>implying Noether's never existed

No, the comic is saying we need to give more kids access to education. I don't know how the message flew over your head

Is this comic implying genius is genetic because you are born a genius, yet not genetic cause non-white and non-asian could be geniuses?

Makes me feel really strange honestly. Not so much the whole idea that there might be some unrecognised genius living somewhere – I actually think that "geniuses" have the habit to get their education one way or another. There are countless examples for this.

What makes me feel strange is that there are countless humans living these lives. They work all the time, they really try their very best and get so little from it. It's so obviously not right that all the neckbeards posting in this thread are not even close to actually trying when people give everything they have just to feed their children somewhat and maybe experience a hand full of nice things in their lives.

I get it, life is not fair, it's not even supposed to be fair. Doesn't really make me feel more comfortable though.

>Literally who
Non-stem poltard detected. Please leave.

keep your socio-political shitposting on other boards,
pls and thanks

it really is a shame about the moderation in this shithole

But I am studying mathematics.

I legitimately have no idea who the fuck you are talking about and I bet you only know her because you masturbate to wikipedia lists that "empower muh womiinzzz"

Could you go be a cuck somewhere else? Nobody fucking cares. Talk to me when a female Terence Tao starts existing, faggot.

Gosh, you ain't studying no mathematics, that's obvious to anyone on this board. Return to your beloved place.

*Either that or baiting this bad

This. I wish the retards could be confined to the other boards.

>cuck cuck cuck

there is literally nothing more degenerate

If you don't believe me that's fine. I have nothing to prove to you. I post here literally every day and this is the only board I currently use.

Nothing, because if she was the next 'Einstien' to begin with she would have been making novel inferences concerning the properties of the firewood she collected/ sold or the ecosystem she treked.

Eventually she would have documented (just because you never been to school or read a text book doesn't mean you can't draw or create hymns, let's assume she religious too) or spoke about those inferences within a system that was connected to the public sphere of some kind (maybe her kids, neighbor or husband spreads information of said inferences through casual conversation). Which would have eventually caused a bit of buzz positive or negative.

Also since this is post Einstien "era" information of such a person regardless of being a country and village that nobody talks or cares about would spread to the ears of those who would inquire about it.

She either then becomes another Mary Anning (poor shell collector/seller who discovered fossils, got noticed in the public and academic sphere but never received full credit until centuries later) or Thomas Fuller (physical proof that innate high mathematical abilities can be found in native Africans but was discovered too late and never had a chance to go into academia because of slavery/old age and used in arguments for greater education services for women in the village/country). Although if this is truly post Einstien "era" then she would have eventually gotten some opportunity even if it is miniscule to publish her inferences later in life.

People like Einstein, Newton, etc. were cognitively wired for greatness in their fields. It didn't matter that a teenage Isaac Newton was confined to a family farm during the plague and couldn't attend school. He was still able to create a quandary based on observation and produce the Calculus to solve it. True genius is enough to passively coax someone into a life of intellectual greatness. Looking back to great thinkers from history, like Arrhenius, who had no resources or schooling, is good evidence of this argument.

I would even argue further that things like mandatory schooling can squander genius. School has a way of making people scared to challenge ideas or enterprise original, ground-breaking ideas.

>Arrhenius
Brainfart - *Aristotle. Not Arrhenius.

Newton was a brainlet, he stole calculus from Leibniz and physics from Hooke

All of the great thinkers had some kind of schooling.

People like to state Ramanujan as an example of self-teaching, in fact, he wasn't that important to mathematics, but even he was actually both schooled very well and early, and also was raised in a 10% of the richest families if I remember correctly (based only on him being literate at his time!), he was taught how to do things like cubic equations and infinity series at the age of 15, had graduates living with his family to teach him personally, at the age of 16 had a copy of a book written by the Cambridge fellow, so on.

>She
>Lives in a poor country

fuck off

>Believing in the mysticism of "fate" and "destiny".
Get you and your homeopathic remedies off Veeky Forums.

>smart but poor meme
If shes so smart, why hast she found a way to expand her business by employing others, maybe get someone with a donkey cart to transport wood in large quantities once a week to the market?

checkmate Einstein

obviously will never become the next einstein, so the premise is entirely false

I don't care. obscurity is not a tragedy to me. I wish I lived in it too.

>she
nice time quints faggot

Never got this feed the children meme. If you can't afford having a family, why have one?

there's only one solution tbqh

the next einstein will be
-male
-white
-probably jewish

well at least they don't have to live in nazi germany and marry their cousin

>feel
nice try

I know of two reasons
1. Unavailability or unwillingness to use contraception
2. The big one: the more kids you have, the higher the probability that at least one of your kids survives and helps support you

doubtful.

Intelligence comes from genetics. Her country is comprised of people with similar genetics to her. The fact that she lives in a primitive society means that she is almost certainly unintelligent, like the rest of her society which is why it is primitive. There is no reason to believe that the smartest person would come from a country like this, it would almost certainly come from a group whose genetics have proven to have the highest amount of gifted people, i.e. white people

By the way, Einstein didn't come up with the idea of relativity

If being an "Einstein" is genetic / biological than this is wrong because she isn't similar to Einstein genetically / biologically. The alternative is thinking being an "Einstein" is a product of social conditions, in which case this is still wrong. I don't understand what lets anyone see this idea as plausible.

She has the same weird brain structure mutation that he had.

There was disappointingly little found in looking at Einstein's brain. I think if the same amount of interest were applied in looking at literally any other random human brain, you'd find about the same amount of "abnormalities."

>it's improbable. Most 'geniuses' tend to be exposed to science and math early on.
There have been no Einstein-level women. The female brain is as economical and underpowered as the female body. Barring genetic engineering, the top tier of female scientists is always going to remain a few levels down from the top tier of male ones. The difference is like that between male and female olympic athletes.

There have been no Einstein-level brown people. Intelligence is genetic and the races are different.

People with the genetics for good intelligence aren't born today in places where firewood is an economically-important commodity.

She also lacks internal drive and apparently isn't smart enough to prepare for the future and get out of the shit hole.

It that is true then that isn't the next Einstein and the story is irrelevant.

You can't count what won't happen because you will be counting forever. "IF" is as big as infinity.

Technocracy in a nutshell.

user, please atleast google your own views before accepting them as fact.

It is blatantly obvious that youre just talking out of your ass.

Her father was a mathematician. It's in her genes.

>no einstein level brown people
>who is ramanujan

This is a load of shit, Einstein level intelligence is more possible in whites and asians than other races.

Autism?

So she uses the same percentage of her brain as him? It was calculated that Einstein used 11% of his brain and revolutionized the world whereas humans only use 10% of their brains. Imagine is she could use 12%.

this desu

Plz leave.

why dont you if you dont like discussing things with me

Then he (not she), would get the fuck out of dodge and move to another country

>It was calculated that Einstein used 11% of his brain

>culture, education and upbringing have no influence on the abilities of a person
What a shitty premise for a comic, besides that, the time where single persons can move a field so fast like Einstein are over

>those disgusted faces
I need to know the story behind this pic.

>reverse image searched it
>found it on some Russian imageboard
>math thread
>created a month ago
>~500 posts and counting
Fuck. Should've learned Russian.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2VGmNeNGKo

When is this Einstein meme die. He was just fucking jew. Everything he did is irrelevant.

I remember my last year of college. We got acquainted a little with profs, so they let their guards down and started ranting like crazy. You could expect at least one lunatic rant per day.
Now I feel disgusted every time I see a teacher/lecturer that "shares" a little too much beyond the topic. At least I don't have to sit through lectures anymore.

>she

Aw, I love these subtle bluepills :$

you are 101.

>How does it make you feel?

Like joos want to destroy all human intelligence that isn't theirs by replacing them with sub 70 IQ dirt farmers.

>If you stretch it, you could argue that every time people don't have sex they are potentially preventing an Einstein from being born. It gets a bit silly.

It also doesn't work well as a pickup line

Fucking retard. This is a science board you moron, go back to facebook. Underage dumbass.

I know I would have been the next Einstein if I was smarter.

Im not underage retard, (but I do admit im new to sci) there's nothing wrong with what I said, even if its factually wrong, saying it is still fine since its science.

> If you gave every [X nationality] child the same opportunities that average American child has [X country] would be scientific and computer superpower.
Pajet pls

You're a waste of consciousness.

youre a pedophile