Will cheese survive a 25 minute car ride unrefrigerated?

Cheese shop opened in a town 25 miles from me and I totally want to get some but would the cheese survive and still be good the trip home especially in a car with the heater going?

Yes

In my opinion, if the cheese is already really cold or even relatively cold, yes, I believe it'll be fine, you'd probably be pushing it with 40-45 minutes on a hot hot day, but if you're that worried take a little cooler with you or some ice bags and cover it with that. Also try to keep your heater down, it's only 25 minutes for your cheese run, you'll survive.

What kind of cheese are you getting?

Should I plan to eat it all today or can I save some. I'm kind of a stickler about food safety.

They have all kinds but I was looking at some cheddar and Gouda. Possibly some of their homemade string cheese too.

Are you dumb or something? Cheese also gets better with age, No YOU ballistic moron, as long as you have a refrigerator in relatively clean condition, you can have cheese for a very fair amount of time.

At least you have a decent taste, sharp as it gets on the cheddar is how I prefer it.

>sharp
what does this mean

I would assume a bold flavor

the correct word is mature then

No, you'll need to bleach it. Then you'll need to bleach yourself in your pre-shower shower after touching it.

Americans. Teeth whiter than paper, minds as blank.

Usu. acidic or sour

Op, a block of hard cheese is used at the stores for multiple months sometimes, with the occasional cleaning of mold. Hard cheeses survive a very long time, even at room temp is what im trying to tell you. Soft cheeses develop a sharp amoniac flavour way before being bad for your health, so throw it when you dont like the taste anymore, but not before. So enjoy your cheese and buy whatever you feel like, even soft cheese will taste good for prolly a week after your carride, hard cheeses much longer
t.someone who works at a delicacystore with cheese occasionally

Dude Cheese is fat and protein. It lasts for a long time especially when sesled.

If your block is getting mold just cut it off the block by a half inch. You'll be fine.

If youre that worried about the heat just put it in the trunk

Unless you live on the equator, you should be fine. Bring a cold bag or an insulated lunch box if you're that worried

you realise the cheese will probably have travelled more than 25 miles to get to the shop right?

Probably in a refrigerated truck, not a car with the heater going.

turn the heater off and put them in a cooler if you're so worried then?

What if the cheese survives the trip but user doesn't? Are first responders trained in locating, removing, and refrigerating cheese?

kek

It's winter. Roll down the window and bring an extra sweater