Food and drink discoveries of 2016

>chipotle paste on peanut butter sandwiches is god tier
>I like expensive red wine (I spent nearly a decade thinking I hate wine because I only tried cheap nasty stuff)
>cholula sauce on ripe mango is heavenly
>a pint of water with dioralyte and half a valium before bed cures hangovers after drinking.

Your turn.
What personal culinary endeavour of 2016 changed everything for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/news/hendrix-murdered-by-his-manager-says-former-aide-1693583.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>take benzos after drinking heavily

opinion discarded

Works for me.
>Just don't sleep on your back.

pretty sure barbiturates + booze is what got jimi.

benzos and alcohol is just blackout city; you should reserve benzos for passing out after doing coke.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRTTRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP*

High dose benzos + booze = blackout + choking on vomit.......that was the reason I posted the Hendrix pic.

Half a valium after a night drinking allows you to sleep easier and not wake up with the horrors.
Recreational dose of valium is like 20mg.....half a valium is 5mg.

Stop ruining thread with tangents.

ok sorry, i take it back.

you're right.. benzos are so useful if you're able to not abuse them.

Anyone else have a food/drink related epoch moment in 2016 that they'd like to share?

I got to be honest, white russians were a disappointment

>Indian rice for breakfast

no one understands me

> simple carbs from the rice and spices, like turmeric, that embolden your digestive system

are you surrounded by retards.? Throw a protein source in there and you got yourself a god-tier breakfast.

Fuck tha haterz

I applied for that job. Fucking sexist bigots rejected me.

Can I sue?

>paying attention to your blood sugar is magic
i miss eating one big-ass meal a day, but i don't miss that big ass

whoopsie-daisies, I forgot i wasn't on Veeky Forums.

independent.co.uk/news/people/news/hendrix-murdered-by-his-manager-says-former-aide-1693583.html

the only cure for hangovers is drinking so much that you dont get them. I drink a pint if liquor after work and wake up after just 6 hours of sleep feeling just fine. Weed helps but I dont smoke any more because random drug tests.

>white russians
>alcohol + milk
dear god no

no no no no no

I'm assuming this is a jike but I'll bite. What was the job user?

OP's picture

I thought it would line my stomach.
I like Bailey's.

White Russians aren't that bad......they're just not as good as hipsters make them out to be.

Shooting vodka and khalua is better.

> the only cure for hangovers is not having them

Ok

Weed makes hangovers worse in my experience......weed whilst drunk = "oh shit I'm dying".

Riding a beer buzz whilst smoking weed is cool....but serious drinking and weed doesn't mix

Switching from vodka to everclear.

Starting drinking beer with roomates while watching wrestling every week. Both were new experiences for me in 2016 and now I can't say that I fucking hate beer because that simply isn't the case.

Just most beer.

Alcohol and dairy mixes fine, ever had a brandy alexander? it's really good

Dessert pizza is awesome. I invented it. Basically just buy ready made pizza crust. Pop it in the oven so it's warm..slather tons of nutella and peanut butter all over it as the "sauce" and then add sliced up kit kat, oreos, snickers, chocolate chip cookies, 3 musketeers, marsh mellows, chocolate chips, gummy worms, etc. If you want it to be savory and sweet all at once I've found that adding some pickled pepperonicini, chilies and pepperoni or bacon can really make it interesting.

Chutney and relish are godly in sandwiches.

[spoiler]I don't want to kill user's joy by saying he's late to the game[/spoiler]