What are sandwiches like in Germany?

What are sandwiches like in Germany?

What do they call hamburgers?

lmao

This

brb, concocting a Hindenburger.

Thank you for the inspiration.

Go forth with your endeavors you Prince among chantards, you king of the internet.......and bring back the fruit of your labor.

>What are sandwiches like in Germany?

Dark Rye is the only available bread and you must have a mixture of all condiments on your sandwich.

Lololol

I really wish I could upvote this lol

including refugee spunk?

This comes on the side. It's what you dip your chips in.

Will it be flame grilled?

I have tomorrow off, so I'm going to let the seasonings do their thing with the meat, let my mustard gather strength, and let my caraway and lactobacillus do its thing with this cabbage.

The buns will be poppyseed Kaisers

The meat is a 50/50 pork/beef mix, mixed with garlic, onion, marjoram, thyme, white pepper, a splash of schwarzbier, and a bit of fresh dill from the sill... done halfway on the flat-top on my barbecue to get a good crusty sear, then flipped over to the flames and spritzed with some apricot schnapps (that I drink so rarely I'm afraid it will expire) so I can see a fiery explosion, and hopefully blend some flavours together.

The condiments will be my sauerkraut experiment, caramelized onions, seared kosher dills (get it?), and extra sharp mustard seasoned with a bit of smoked ghost pepper, chives, and bay,

grilleaus vult

pls post results

>lactobacillus do its thing with this cabbage.

did you touch your cooch

World war losing champions

Coated in aluminum?

You must film this extravaganza and share it with the general populous. You will attain levels of internet notoriety never before known amongst the Veeky Forums multitude and drag us all, kicking and screaming, into the white light of normieeee food consumption. You will become /ourguy/ and dethrone that autistic clusterfuck commonly known as "reviewbrah"........this is is the moment you have been waiting for. Everything has come down to this. You will become a minor youtube celeb ODT(or die trying).

I believe in you even if hundred others don't

Do it for your family.do it for your country.

All the best. Go forth and prosper.

I'm basically vice zymurgist at a medium sized brewery... so yes.

And then inflated with hydrogen, flown in the general direction of Ferran Adria, and shot down with a flaming arrow.

I'm basically too stoned to even understand what you've posted.

But I respect you more than my my dog

post results.

post cooch
>optional
I would truly like to see the cooch my lacto pickles came from if only for reference purposes, I'm not a sex pervert.

This could be a thing, like branded instagram cooch pickles, your model>her bacillus>your pickles delivered

in fact, 2017, calling it: artisan personalized cooch pickles will be a real product sold by social media whores. book it done.

archive this shite right now

Most sandwiches in Germany, at least the North, are open faced.

THAT'S NOT A SANDWICH

This

What? A Butterbrot isn't a sandwich...

Better than the African-American spunk in your wife