How does Veeky Forums like their burger?

How does Veeky Forums like their burger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcGIw4qY3D0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With less cheese than that...

Medium rare
Grilled onions
Red onions
Avocado
Lettuce
Bread and butter pickles
Mayo on bottom bun
Deli Mustard on the top bun

Sometimes, grilled jalapenos mixed with the onions.

>Medium rare
>rare

on a fucking burger.. are you a faggot or French? there are two ways to cook a burger, done and not done. Cooking a burger done doesn't meant it has to be a carbon deposit.

> medium rare

Enjoy your food poisoning and/or prion disease.

>cooking your burger
are you a coward or something?

That's fucking raw, you faggot. Leave here and go back to eating McChickens. Do not come back until you have learned to properly cook a fucking hamburger you human deficit.

You faggots have never been to a restaurant where they actually ask you "How would you like your burger done?" You fucking asshat pieces of garbage.. Tendie eating fuckwits.

Spices, ketchup, jalapenos, onion rings/french fries. Sometimes lettuce.

>sum1cantreadfilenames.svg

Just like you never NEED to ask someone how they want their steak (because it should always be about med-rare), you should NEVER have to ask someone how they want their burger: it is ALWAYS well-done. It doesn't have to be 100% raw to make you sick, you absolute mongoloid.

I'm glad my stepdad was a butcher for more than a decade so I could learn how to properly handle beef/meat and not end up a complete living failure like you.

I have no problems with Beef tartar.

Having said that, the texture of raw ground beef has a slimy unpleasant mouthfeel.

A rare steak sandwich is awesome. raw ground meat? not so much.

Excellent childlike shitpost... You are really contributing something to the discussion.

Okay, my dad made sandwiches for a living so that makes me an authority on all things in between bread. Fucking idiot. Medium rare on a burger is not the same as medium rare on a steak. The fucking autism on this board is amazing.

Also, you're the wife's son... Fucking lol on you for trying to borrow his achievements as your own. Faggot.

I never said I was an expert, that was your assumption. So, thanks for calling me an expert, friendo. I said I have a bit more knowledge than most, because I have learned from an actual fucking professional butcher.

> Medium rare on a burger is not the same as medium rare on a steak

EXACTLY! And that's why burgers are always well-done. Thanks for helping prove my point.

A medium rare burger has an awful texture and is disgusting

It's also a meme. Kill yourself

> HAHAHA LEARNING THINGS FROM OTHER PEOPLE IS GAY

So, I guess that means you're going to learn to tie that noose on your lonesome?

>I never said I was an expert, that was your assumption.

Did I say you are an expert? No... I did call you a "wife's son" and a "faggot".

>EXACTLY! And that's why burgers are always well-done. Thanks for helping prove my point.

Okay, so if you find an burger joint who specializes in burgers... And the waitress asks you "How would you like your burger?" and you say "medium rare", you will get a mildly pink hamburger... You're such a fucking tool it's not even funny.

>I don't like it, so it is a meme.. lol kill youself

Whatever.

So, no one has ever been to a restaurant where they ask you "how would you like your hamburger?" Is it that everyone lives in the midwest and has never really experienced a wide variety of burgers? No, no... It's me.. Yep.. It's all me...

Medium rare

>not cooked

No, you are just a fucking pussy... Shut up.

Mmmm... slightly warmed minced meat.

Wouldn't feed that to a dog

Cooked with plenty of things on it.

Some pink in the middle is preferred, no red, but if the burger has sufficient fat content, it can even be fine well-done.

Pic related, made this tonight.

>avocado
>grilled onion
>dijon mustard
>barbecue sauce
>fried eggplant
>beef mixed with sausage for patty
>cheddar

How do you get the cheese to melt up like that?

medium rare

I grind my own burger meat. I use beef that I would eat medium rare, I keep my grinder clean, so I have no issues with my medium rare burgers. Generally if a place asks how you want your burger, they grind their own meat. You're kind of stupid, huh?

Ancient Nippon technique, folded 1000 times.

Toast buns, top bun goes on plate.

Sauce first, then "light" toppings, then "heavy" toppings.

Cheese goes on burger still on pan/griddle, and bottom bun is placed on cheese to help it melt.

Slight burger with melted cheese and bottom bun onto toppings and press a little.

Invert.

Now it looks like your cheese is trying to make its way to heaven.

This looks really nice, I would eat this.

This looks raw, I would not eat this.

>user Dreams of Hamburgers

Thank you very much sensei

I will begin my training at once

in public and around children I like it medium, with LTO toppings, mustard, salt and pepper, a *bit* of mayo on the bottom, and with a pickle side. at a restaurant I'll order a mushroom swiss but generally won't finish the plate

in private I eat my burger as a 1lb monstrosity of scorched black completely well done and bone dry degreased meat with as much black pepper as I can put on before my wrist gets tired and a few slices of cheese melted on with one piece of pumpernickel bread for a plate.

I then eat it in private with my mouth open and groan every few bites

Thank you.. You gave me a smidgen of faith in this board.

well for me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

>I then eat it in private with my mouth open and groan every few bites

I like you.
You can drink my beer and fuck my sister

Ground fresh on my kitchenaid grinder
50/50 chuck sirloin
Season with salt (1/2 teaspoon per lb)
cook on a cast iron flattop for 4 minutes each side (mid rare) flipped once
on a rich brioche hamburger bun lighted toasted
Add homemade mayo on the bottom bun
top the burger with a thick slice of homegrown tomato (salt/peppered)

FIN

All these faggots worried about food poisoning should be more scared of factory food processing than from food ground at home using primal cuts.

I will once I'm back down to 215 and not ashamed of my body anymore. tell her to wait, I'm going to the Y 3x/week

i guess you have never had a good burger.
The higher quality the meat is the better it will be at well done.
Prime beef aged a month in himalayan rock salt? Gotta be medium rare. Medium just ruins it

fuck. *medium rare
not well done...

>Alright, one McChicken. Will that be for here or to go?

>For me.

That's not a burger user, it's a sandwich

I personally like my burger traditional style. A good 'ol toasted sesame seed bun with a burger grilled to perfection with a slice of deli cheddar or American. The toppings will depend on how hungry I am, but I'll usually eat the first cheesburg plain.

Also, fuck people who eat their burgers done anything below medium-well. They act like a burger is a goddamned steak.

> how would you like your burger

With a beer and fries.
If I wanted a delux gormaize eating experience I wouldn't be ordering a fuckin' burger.

>You faggots have never been to a restaurant where they actually ask you "How would you like your burger done?"

But I have. Coast To Coast, an American style restaurant near me. None of this fast food shite, either.

>if i grind the meat
med rare

>if i dont
just under well

They do that as a courtesy because too many fucking people have developed a mentality that a patty has to be prepared medium to maximize it's juiciness when it's a simple matter of the meat used, and the fat content. If a restaurant can't make a patty close to well done and keep it juicy, it has no right serving you that burger.

I work at a dangelo grilled sandwich shop [recent grad looking for better work] and we have amazing burgers, but I like to cook it under spec cuz I think its better more medium rareish.

Anyways, we have this butter spray, I spray it all on one side of the bun, then mash the other bun, spreading it evenly. I then throw it in the toaster. I then put a decent zigzag of ketchup on the top bun, and mesquite bbq on the bottom bun. I put bacon, grilled to a nice crisp on the bottom bun over the bbq sauce.

Now on to the grill, we use shweid and son butchers blend burgers, highly reccomend! I make sure the burger is cooked evenly. Right before its finished cooking i put the veggies i was grilling on top of the burger, as so the juices go all over the veggies. As for the veggies i use both white and red onions, as well as 5 or 6 bannana pepper rings. I make sure the veggies are cooked just right before placing them on top of the burger. After puttng the veggies on i wait another 30 secs or so before i put the burger ontop of the bottom roll, covered evenly with the crunchy bacon. I then add a small amount of lettuce to the top bun with the ketchup.

I used to get these more often, and im trying to lose weight now so I limit myself to 1 every 2 weeks.

>if you like your burgers medium and above you're either old or black
>if you like your steaks medium or above you're either old or black
>if you get anything blackened you're either old or black
>if you dont tip well, guess what?
>you're either old or black

Incorrect.

I like em thicc

What really triggers me is that sad-ass looking fucking bun.

with a response like that im thinking you're both

I hope there's a few 60+ year old black men shitposting alongside me

>Coast To Coast, an American style
>an American style
>style

So there we have it.. You're a huge faggot without access to prime beef... or any graded beef for that matter.

Sorry.. Is meant for the faggot

I was worried I'd have to start angryposting for a second there, friend.

the bun is just a vehicle for the mondo

[spoiler]nobody actually ate that burger, it went in the garbage after the picture was taken[/spoiler]

What's the best cheese to put on burgers/beef sandwiches that isn't american cheese?

That's a shame. It looked like it might've been pretty good to be honest.

>homemade mayo
>homegrown tomato

next you will need a hand bred cattle from your family's line of thoroughbred stock with lineages traceable to the early ice age.

gtfooh....

Ground Angus beef
Mature Cheddar
bacon
fried onions
pickles
Naans instead of buns.

I work at a restaurant.

We default to medium-well. Well done is asking for burnt.

Pickle
Beef
Spicy mayo
Brioche bun
Onions
Muenster cheese

The perfect burger

This must be a troll cause neither of those are hard to accomplish.

Sesame seed bun
Stone ground mustard
1/3lb burger medium well
Sharp cheddar
Over easy egg
Romaine lettuce
Red Onion
Thin sliced tomatoes with salt and pepper
Bread and Butter Pickle Slices
Mayo
Sesame seed bun

tis a burger on a ro ll

i ground the meat.
i went med well since i put cheese in the middle of the patty and wanted it to melt

I'm French and I don't get your meme. Is it because of steak tartare?

As long as the meat is fresh it isn't a problem, just get your local butcher to ground the meat in front of you. Never do that with supermarket ground packaged shit though.

You remind me of a woman I used to date, bitch was afraid of a little blood yet was craving raw fish because muh vagina needs sushi.

No need to say her pussy wasn't worth it and I ditched her.

Pic unrelated

>Drive thru
>have here or to go

Can't you just cook a steak med-rare, then turn that steak into mince and make a buger out of that?

A cooked steak will grind differently and would not in any way hold it's shape for a burger

>(3)

>Cook a steak and then grind it

LOL

Have you guys tried fried eggs on a burger?

With bacon, cheese and caramelized onions.

with extra mayo

>"medium" rare
>75% lean
>on a George Foreman grill
>seasoned with Red Robin "gourmet burger seasoning"
>With Great Value mild cheddar slices, onion, Heinz Ketchup and Mustard
This triggers the Veeky Forums.

Medium well, crusty and thin fast-food style patty, lightly seasoned, american cheese, white onion, dill pickle. I prefer simple shit so long as the ingredients are quality and the execution is on point.

2 lbs and so rare it's almost raw

Fried

it was an unfortunate day
I put the food on the turned off grill with the lid down to keep it warm, went inside to chop some vegetables or something, I was in there for less than 5 minutes
when I came back out I opened the grill and flies came swarming out, and all the meat had several clutches of eggs deposited all over it

>I'm French
Opinion Discarded.

Woah wtf how does that shit even happen?

That's what you get for not using charcoal

Medium well, or sometimes medium.

>EATING GROUND BEEF MEDIUM RARE

KEK

niggas poop em out real fast
youtube.com/watch?v=IcGIw4qY3D0