Would you?

would you?

It's a good pizza.

>would you?
Ban you? Permanently.

No it wasn't.

They owner said it was the best.
Why would he lie on the internet?

Just looking at the size of that baffles me. How big are his regular customers?

One slice and you're full. And it's full of grease so it's not like it's a fulfilling meal either.

>One slice and you're full
you w0t? are you a little girl?

I bet he doesn't even have it with ranch and a two liter bottle of coke.

you can fuck right off with your memes. i'm serious, there's no way anybody with a lifestyle that involves any kind of movement can get full from one slice of pizza of that size

Everything from the size, preparation, ingredient quality, texture is fucking miserable. Don't post this image ever again or i swear i will do my fucking best to track you down and force feed you this absolutely disgusting pile of grease, your memes won't be funny anymore then you disgusting fat slobs

Maybe he's eating pizza for dessert?

It doesn't look great, but Gordon was obviously overreacting.

I would.

Absolutely not. Just one slice looks like it would contain 1000cal.

>1000cal
>cal

Do Americans really make pizza like this?

Jesus...

>american greasebread

No, I would not. My ancestors are smiling at me still.

>Used to work for an electronics company.
>Did a damn good job, turning shit stores into million dollar earners.
>Do this for enough years the fucking CEO notices, he flies a private jet after my next relocation and we have a fun time.
>Go to a rib joint.
>He starts eating his ribs with a knife and fork.
>He's from FUCKING TEXAS.
>mfw

Wasn't the dough raw?

If yes, hell no

>regular customers
Do you not understand the basic premise of Kitchen Nightmares?

I didn't know what this was until I decided to reverse google image search it.

Holy shit, I would not touch food which came within a mile of that restaurant.

>Gordon acts like a bitchy, overgrown picky eater child

Why does anyone watch this garbage again?

The dough didn't sit, you can tell by how puffy it is. That shit needs to chill for like 18 hours. You can tell some retard in the kitchen was like "Ramsey is coming over, make everything from scratch". I bet that dough sat for like 90 minutes tops before it got rolled and thrown into a pizza oven.

I bet the pizza there is regularly pretty good, but the chef and the kitchen staff are just fucking retards.

There is literally nothing wrong with that pizza.

Texans don't really into ribs bruh. Or pulled pork. It's all brisket, sausage, turkey, and chopped beef sandwiches.

nigger

Why would niggers watch this?

>I bet the pizza there is regularly pretty good
nope, server said it's always like this

I give you my adreess faggot. Come take me. I pay your trip. You are a fucking fatty. kys

is there a single episode of kitchen nightmares where he kinda likes a dish he's served

>trusting a 17 year old bimbo server.

Do you live near a bridge you can jump off of?

That's a lot of Californians

>not trusting an established employee of an establishment to know what they handle on a daily basis

For you

How do you cut a rack without a knife and fork nigga?

>regularly pretty good

T. Owner of that restaurant

yes. there is one in the british series where he positively raves about the food in this seaside jamaican place - the problem there is just it's ill managed

I just cooked pizza for a while. Resting dough is important and anyone else that has cooked pizza from scratch would likely agree.