Breakfast thread

Good morning, Veeky Forums! I'm sure its morning somewhere. What did you have for breakfast and what's your favourite thing to have for breakfast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FNt68SpcvVs
youtube.com/watch?v=0hqVddkHf7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks delicious. Add some hash browns, scramble those eggs instead of fried and it'd be perfect for me.

I didn't have anything for breakfast today. On weekdays I usually only have coffee but my local joint just jacked the price up 20 cents for their VIPs so I'm boycotting them in protest.

why are the english so bad at breakfast? almost feel sorry for you buckteeths

I'm gonna go get some 711 pizza and an energy drink

coffee and a cigarette. I only eat breakfast food when I’m drunk

The full English breakfast is amazing

We feel the need to fry everything.

>why are the english so bad at breakfast?

What's your evidence for this?

imho would feed to dog

>buckteeths
Why do Americans have such bad teeth?

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

What a pathetic display you all have been

Made some eggy in a basket
youtu.be/FNt68SpcvVs

Faggot

Breakfast is sketchy for me most mornings. I take a thyroid medication which prevents me from eating for at least an hour after I take it. I try to wake up an hour before I need to be up, to take it, but I usually just turn the alarm off in my sleep. So, I usually either skip breakfast and wait till lunch, or eat breakfast in the middle of the morning.
ANYWAY, my favorite breakfast is what I'm actually making for dinner tonight (breakfast for dinner!) Salmon cakes eggs benedict. I make salmon cakes, put them on a bed of sauteed spinach, top with poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, and a sprinkle of capers and minced chives. I can't decide whether I'm going to serve them with potatoes or fresh fruit, or both.

My other favorite breakfasts are a french omelet with mushroom sauce and toast points on the side, or creamy scrambled eggs on toast - both served with fruit.
All my favorite breakfast involve eggs, eggs are GOAT.

probably just gonna finish up this really sugary cereal I bought thinking I would like (Captain Crunch donuts or whatever)

I didn't.

Eggs

this

Pointless image

Everyone knows brits have the ugliest teeth in the 1st world.

typically this

if I am being fancy then this

if I go out, this, with lemon and powdered sugar with a side of sausage

one sunnt side egg, some smoked ham, one fried tomato, some slices of panela cheese, toast and a pot of green tea

and if I am at grandma's house or anywhere near mississippi, this

The USA is in the first world you dumb nigger

>Reality and facts are anti-American!

Yes.

And Americans have better teeth than brits.

Everyone knows this.

one brownie and a lot of coffee
my favorite breakfast has to be scrambled egg on toast with tomato and a bit of olive oil

god damn, son! I SAID, GOD DAMN!

I wouldn't even feed that shit to my fucking dog.

I'm pretty sure the opposite is true since they have free dental care and we dont

pretty stale stereotype

Americans live in a post-reality and post-fact society. Why bother looking at evidence when you can just keep shouting at people?

That's because you're a moron with shit taste. Get reked, fagboy.

Obsessed.

always a salad. and eggs.

>salad

what the fuck

You what you fuckin nonce?

>hur dur i don't care if my teeth are rotten, as long I can keep them bleached

As opposed to being bad at food in general, fatboy?

Ancient stereotype. See

>baked beans
>breakfast

That's very true. Dental insurance in the US is pointless and saves you nothing. So people don't get dental work done other than an occasional rinse in hydrogen pyroxide, so they can say to their girlfriends, "gee guys, look how white mah tooths are." USica is sick indeed.

Bread with butter and honey, cup of tea and newspaper in bed

THE GREASE

british baked beans are much different than 'bbq baked beans'. british version are not nearly as sweet or thick

I always have a mug of oatmeal with chia seeds and some sort of fruit, as well as three hard boiled eggs.

My favourite breakfast was the israeli breakfast i had at some restaurant, though i was too hungover to fully enjoy it.

How do you prepare your oatmeal mug?

How do u cook tomatoes like that? Like the ones in english breakfasts.

>unironically being a guido

Absolutely the best breakfast food after closing the bar at 2:00am.

currently eating breakfast
>sandwich with peaches,cheese and bacon in the sandwichmaker
>coffe
>orange juice

Under the grill.

Cup of coffee, two pieces of rye bread with cheese or fried egg. Maybe a banana or some other fruit.
Good shit.

Always two fried eggs sunny side up on english muffins, with a black coffee.
Use either chives+salt+pepper or tobasco+salt on the eggs.
Always with a pint of water while i'm cooking it/waiting for my coffee to cool.
coffee is from an espresso machine.

Thinking of attempting to make shakshuka tomorrow, anyone tried it before/got a recipe?

Porridge oats with semi-skimmed milk, cooked thick enough to cut with a knife. Nothing else comes close.

I had left over butter chicken on garlic naan.

Black coffee and a cigarette

the color of that yolk triggers me

it's okay nigel, yer mum still finks yer teef look good!

Which one, kid?

your salad and eggs are soggy

For breakfast this morning, I had leftover Popeye's Jambalaya (which isn't much like real jambalaya at all, I gotta say) with a couple soft fried eggs on top and plenty of hot sauce.

My favorite breakfast is creamy, soft scrambled eggs on rye toast with fresh fruit on the side. Maybe a breakfast sausage or two as well. Simple, but something that I never get tired of.

the fluorescent-orange yolk

the last good breakfast I made for myself was pic related but Veeky Forums told me it's shitty

looks decent but seriously
>ketchup with eggs
wtf f a m

Honestly I'm an Americlap, and full english breakfasts are legit. There's nothing wrong with any one of those foods and it's a great variety to prepare you for the day. I never make them for myself, but you're being contrarian if you don't think that shit would be good. The only thing you could possibly say about it is that it seems heavy on cholesterol, but it just depends on whether you think that's bad for you or not. They still are studying that shit all the time and say different things about it constantly.

I like your egg preparation and I like cherry tomatoes as well. It looks good to me. Someone always wants to take the piss on here anyway.
Legit breakfast/10.

Dude shut the fuck up with your voice. Youtube's not going to work for you that way you annoying fuck. It's NEVER going to work for you.

thank you user

Its morning in Europe now, breakfast time!

bacon, sunny side eggs on toast or english muffin. maybe jam
could eat it literally every day

Its not shitty, it looks good except for the random tomato placements everywhere.

simple ham n' eggs on toastie.

youtube.com/watch?v=0hqVddkHf7Y

>limeys call burgers obese
>they eat this enormous plate of shit every morning

Need a horse vitamin with that, Oliver?

>bed of
>mincing chives
>french omelet

breakfast, you?