Is green tea a meme?

Is green tea a meme?

That's not green tea. Green tea isn't bright fucking green.

That's fucking lime kool-aid.

then why is it called green tea, all of my green tea has looked like that

Because drain cleaner isn't green tea

everything is a meme when you're a shitposter

gween tea

You know what isn't a meme? Killing yourself. Very authentic. You should try it.

Yes.

It's a meme aimed at pathetic weeaboos and they lap that shit up. I have never met a "green tea" drinker that didn't have major mental deficiencies.

Normal people drink black tea.

green tea is just raw tea. it's primitive.

To be fair you have only met your mom and her "friend" Tyrone though, not a great sample size.

YES A BIG FUCKING MEME

I AMM FUUMING. Thank you for reminding me,OP.

>Spend $300 dollars importing 50kg worth of Green tea from a gourmet Japanese website
>Drink it for weeks
>literally can't shit. Went 5 days without needing to shit
>extreme short term memory loss (forgot how old I was and couldn't remember for 5 minutes)
>Managed to actually SPEED UP my balding process

FUCK "GWEEN TEE :DDD" AND FUCK JAPAN. I WANT EVERY GREENSHIT DRINKER TO PAY ME BACK MY $300! IT AIN'T RIGHT THAT I FELL FOR THIS SHIT MEME AND SUFFER. Know what's worse? I STILL HAVE 48.8 KG OF GREEN TEA IN MY GARDEN SHED

FUKC JAPAN

I hope this is pasta you fucking faggot

>48.8kg

You measuring this shit?

Puer is superior.

Green tea is a nice thing, the only stuff that weirds me the fuck out is the lighting they have in the factories making it.

14 years and some months ago I visited one in rural Japan right next to green tea fields and the lighting was very very weird into green and blue, made my skin look alien as fuck.

>50kg for $300
Yeah no, even lipton's is more costly

Sell it for 20$ / kg, say it's authentic and fuking make a profit.

>white people

Eyeda likea somma mowre cawfee

What the fuck are you drinking?

Green tea just tastes like hot water with the faintest hint of tea. Worthless garbage.

Made me laugh.

8/10

Yeah. I don't know if I've been drinking shitty green tea, but every time I've had non-sweetened G-Tea, it just tastes like this.

>sweetening tea
>ever
Fucking pleb trash.

the only green teas that get anywhere close to that color is either matcha or gyokuro but it's still a lot less saturated in color

you're brewing your tea wrong or using shit-tier tea if it tastes like shitty water

Anyone try it iced? Very refreshing on a hot day.

Because it's probably made by white people and only cost you pocket change

You're probably drinking Lipton then

you know OP has only ever drunk green tea labelled simply as "green tea"

Your mother is a meme.

I get not dumping a shit ton of sugar into your tea, but what's wrong with one sugar?

Good sencha can be pretty close too. I've had a few that looked like antifreeze.

People don't really drink the green meme, do they?