SERIOUS THREAD

SERIOUS THREAD

I know talking about a girlfriend doesn't seem Veeky Forums related, but it is because I need financial advice.

I've been dating a girl for 3 months and I've spent $5k/month to date her (on airbnbs, flights, events, restaurants etc.). I'm not baller enough to spend these amounts in the long run. I've now fallen in love with her and I even dropped that I want to marry her someday. On her end it seems like she loves me but she's always on her damn phone (shes 21) texting her guy friends (legit >50% of her friends are guys), not paying attention to me blah blah. I'm used to relationships where we are both head over heels for the first few months at least. I know your first thought is I'm a cuck but I legit love this girl which is why I'm not just dropping her. Also, she is an 11/10 stunner like pic related.

What should I do? Now she's used to this spending and I think shed be pissed off if I stopped it altogether, but part of me thinks that's necessary to test her for the future.

I don't know man... any help is appreciated.

Attached: hmm.jpg (703x1055, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42sI2G4m5aU&t=111s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You spend that much money on a woman? An object that degraded and loses value over time? An object that causes unnecessary stress and headaches in your life?

Only date someone who already has money. Don’t date a leech, only fuck them

how many relationships have you been in OP?

smells like this is your first

You know the answer you just want someone to feed you some false hope. She will bleed you dry and leave you for another guy who can afford her and you know it. If she’s mega hot then she has multiple guys lined up in case she needs to dump you.

I had a 2 year releationship when I was 16, then I had a 1 year relationship right after that. I haven't had one since (besides this girl ofc), and I'm 26 now, so that's a 9 year gap with 2 girls in my life.

>serious thread
>posts thot
not even gonna bother to read your shit

you’re a fucking retarded cuck

You’re an idiot

Dump that bitch

i've batted above my average once 8 to 9/10 age 26 (definitely a 10 when she was younger).
all the attention is on her, guys say the stupidest shit when she smokes a cigarette.
so there's that to deal with plus if you're insecure like me that factors into it.
oh yea girls like that may have issues, mine had mommy issues.

plus she knows she can drop you anytime. she thinks she can do better (and it is likely true until she's older). so yea, dating up in my one experience is an issue.

you know what to do. "honey were going to mcdonalds tonight."

She sounds pretty shallow OP. Leave her and find someone who gives you the affection you deserve, without spending ludicrous dough.

you are so fucked dude lol.. you need to find a way to shift the pwoer in the relationship, better to act like you've lost interest in her. the snapchat generation seeks attention when they don't get it. right now you're long when you need to be short, as the balance of power is heavily tipped in her favor, mkae her feel like you might have found a hotter girl,

>8 to 9/10
>she smokes
literally instant below 5, smoking woman is one of the most disgusting things ever

youtube.com/watch?v=42sI2G4m5aU&t=111s

How does she look naked? Most of these virgins don’t understand. The more attractive they are, you gotta spend to get the puss. Not beta, just what it is. If you have lived in LA, you would know. But if you are good looking enough and have enough value, you could bypass that. Maybe you’re not that valuable?

you're getting cucked if shes texting guys most of the time

shes getting railed by all those guys

You're dating a prostitute user.

smoked like a chimney she still looks incredible today in her 30s. good genes.

You are legit fucked. Girls like that will bored you dry and dip. Just stop spending money on her to see how much she actually like you.

>I've spent $5k/month to date her

Attached: aidsmoby.jpg (250x237, 6K)

see where the relationship goes, but first immediately stop the lavish spending. Keep an eye out for red flags...good luck

to sum up :

> first thing first u bought a shitcoin which u cant afford to loose, second, that shitcoin wont stop bleeding until death

decide u r self, dont want to spoonfeed basement dwellers

She's insanely hot, even when nude, and she is incredible in bed. I've done like 90% of my fantasies with her so far. To give you an example, she gagged on my dick for an hour in the shower, even puking a few times then going back to sucking.

>3months
>$5k/month
>love
>marriage
>50%+ male friends

pick literally none of these you dumb fuck

I choose to believe this a larp because no one on here could be this dumb.

if you have to use money to impress a gril and "demonstrate your value" to her, you're a cuck.
this is further confirmed by fact that you say you've fallen in love with her. has she expressed this similar notion before you? if you fall in love with her before she does with you, and you say it outloud, she'll get dry as a british crisp.
you done fucked up user. there is no advice possible to fix your situation. you've signaled you're a provider betacuck and once those betabucks run out she'll be looking elsewhere.
/thread

So stop spending so much. What the fuck do you think we’ll come up with a plan for you to get rich quick enough to maintain a relationship with some idiot narcissist? There’s cooler people out there btw

this but not literally. this girl is a money hole.

You can do much better for much less i promise you that. Think about it bro, you spent 15k just to date this girl for 3 months. That's insane. There are literally thousands of girls who would date you and not suck your bank account dry.

Some people have more money than sense and it looks like you're one of them. Go ahead and marry her and buy her everything she asks for, and more. You'll be alright.

>you probobly think I'm a cuck

yep

That's a very interesting video. Damn....

This is what happens when you don't have a father in your life.

This makes total sense.

It's pretty fucking obvious that she's only interested in your money. Watch what happens when you stop paying for all of her shit.

what if she's the one and she doesn't care about going to mcdonald's and they fall in love and get married and half 2.1 kids.
gl OP

You're getting cucked OP.

She obviously only wants you for the money.

Pay less attention to her and stop seeming like an overeager fuck.

>3 months
>want to marry

Cut the beta shit and stop spending so much. If she dumps, you move on, if not then you might be okay.

yeah, best advice i can say is don't get too attached.
shit happens people change.
Im just like you, not a whole lot of women in and out of my life, so when i did find a good girlfriend i really wanted it to work.

forcing it doesnt work and eventually i broke it up with her, and im in a better place now

You know what's up.
If it's lopsided, it's lopsided.

Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. If she's not wife material now, she won't be later. You don't buy love. You've been buying affection, but that's not going to last longer than your money will.

My only suggestion is that you compromise your ideals and find a girl who isn't perfect, but loves you without your spending unreasonable amounts of money on her. Graduate students tend to be smart and emotional, so why don't you use a dating service to find a cute doctorate candidate or master's student?

shes using you for your money you cuck, she is fucking her attractive male friends on the side.

u r idiot retard. njoy rest of 10% u r fantasies by spending another 10k for next two month. then drop the bag

Just use up all your money on her cause you'll never get a girl that hot again after she leaves you. You can always make more money when you're alone and hate yourself

Spend just how much you are ready to lose in case she dumps you. At least you enjoyed the good fuck. Think of it as an entertainment. A really expensive hooker.

You're already thinking that she'd be pissed off if you stop the spending. There's surely a good indication for you think that.

If you really love her and you'd want to salvage this shit, better stop the spending now and see how she'd react.

OP if you want your relationship to be real you need to tell her it's not cool to have any guy friends. That's just not cool. If she doesn't want to abide by it, that's fine, there are other women that will.

Alternatively knock her up quickly and shut competition down.

>spending $5k/mo on a 21yo
Jesus Christ, how
That's usually a late 20s problem. How is she already used to this lifestyle

I'm older than the majority of people on here and from my experience end it now. I understand it's been a while for you but this chick is not the one and it will only end terribly

SERIOUS THREAD

No one is capable of monogamy anymore. Everyone cheats and no one can be trusted. Break up.

>Yes goyim, white women are heartless and just want your precious shekels. The niggers stopped getting married and they turned out fine

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)

damn i wish i was a hot girl so i could cuck idiots like you and live the good life

>OP if you want your relationship to be real you need to tell her it's not cool to have any guy friends.
this is over-controlling, dumb, and beta because it shows you have excessive anxiety about her leaving you or cheating on you. it's the opposite of what you should do if you want a girl to think you're attractive.

that being said OP's situation is a lost cause

Good luck, OP: get over her. Fuck her one last time, make plans with her to take some luxury cruise or some shit, and then ignore her for a week or longer. See what she messages, hear what she leaves as voicemails, or just experience the void which signifies her disinterest.

sorry bud your relationship is doomed.
11/10 girls will always have a fuckton of chads as her choices.
chances are she is fucking multiple dudes on the side.

Well I have to say, thank you all for the advice. I'm having an insane anxiety attack right now and need to chill out for a minute. Why the hell did I fall in love with her so fast, such a stupid rookie mistake....

How the fuck do you even have that much money to spend on a woman?

At that rate of spending, you could literally hire hookers to have a threesome with once a week. Jesus Christ, dude.

>5k a month
>shes texting guys all the time
>21 years old

either grow some balls or just dump her before you're inevitably cucked and just pay hookers for cheaper m8

C U C K
U
C
K
sorry user but there's no beating around the bush here: you are 100% cucked and need to dump that harlot

>in love after 3m
>spends too much money on her
>she doesn't give you all her devotion
>thinks he can't get another 11/10 stunner
>in love and will apparently never find another

OP if this woman is the BEST you think you deserve, well you are a giant cuck plain and simple. That's fine if she is and you are, just accept it and don't lie to yourself. Otherwise get your shit together and dump her. I know these threads are always trolls, but sweet jesus I hope no one is actually this delusional out there

I'm legit not larping. I know a couple rich guys who live this lifestyle but I think they're smart enough to never bring feelings into it.

it's not love. it was never love.

You just got your cock caught in a trap. She pushed your buttons. You're capable of getting over it, so shortcut past the obvious shit and steel-jaw your way into getting over it immediately.

Don't worry about possibilities, she's been milking your ideas of possibilities from the get-go.

Cut off the communication on your end and just see what happens after more than a day or two. After a week? She's gone.

Spend enough time sticking your dick in something and you will develop feelings
your fault for picking a gold digger
or failing that
setting an unsustainable standard

You are absolute, completely cucked.

Pay to have sex with women and that's it. If it flies, floats, or fucks: rent it.

You're wasting your time spending a shit-ton of money on a woman that will branch-swing to the next guy that she finds.

Instead, spend the money on investing OR, if you really want to bust a nut, spend it on hookers and play out your wildest fantasies for the same amount of money.

That depends whether you want to keep her for short term or long term. If it was a short term thing then I agree but that's not the case here

Man, these r9k larps are getting worse and worse with each passing day.

at least they're not about multiple-gender-designation fuckers

You wanna suck some ugly sperg's dick?

>3 months in
>Spending $5k pcm
>Talks about marriage

This textbook relationship fails. I guarantee you that she has already written you off as a no-hoper cashpig.

Women are not complicated or evil. They want a man who will enrich their life. Failing that, one that will enrich their bank account will do.

Turning everything transactional marks you out as part of the second group. She already sees you as an unsuitable long term option. And it's because of your own actions.

>mkae her feel like you might have found a hotter girl,

>She found a dating app on her boyfriend’s phone. Then she bought a samurai sword.
>According to an affidavit filed by police
>He played too many videos games, Javier would later explain to the police, and now he was cheating on her, she claimed. She knew the signs. Tinder on his phone. Scratches across his back. A girl’s hair in their shower drain. In the weak phone glow, Javier allegedly started hacking.
>Lovell woke to his girlfriend of two years attacking him with a sword, police say.
>Javier broke off the attack and made the call, frantically telling a 911 operator she had stabbed her boyfriend and she thought he was dead. “You used a sword?” the operator asked.
>Remarkably, he survived the attack despite serious injuries.
>In an interview with police after the attack, Javier, 30, admitted she was frustrated with her boyfriend for staying glued to his game. Then, a week before the violent incident, Javier said she had discovered Lovell was unfaithful. According to the affidavit, she told police she discovered Tinder, the dating app, on his phone. She also noticed scratches on his back, possibly from a romantic encounter. She found red hair in the shower drain — her own hair was dyed green.
>In the past, he had just denied such accusations. This time Javier went to the mall and bought a samurai sword. “I thought, I was gonna stab him while he was sleeping,” she told police.
>Doctors were able to reattach Lovell’s fingers where they were nearly hacked off at the base. He also suffered wounds to his feet, legs, torso, neck and head. His right arm is in a cast.

If she is texting any other guy it means she's sucking their dick as well
Nothing wrong with having guy friends but if they have a bf and still spend all day on their phone with other guys...
Also

In her mind, you chose to spend that money on her and that choice is entirely up to you and that just cuz you spend lots of $$$ doesn't entitle you to anything

Sounds like a brainlet ENFP basic girl

better than working

unironically

Man all these faggots want to do with their money is spend on hoes.

Look man. There are only 2 types of women.

Hoes & Whores.

A Hoes is a woman who gives her pussy for money.

A Whore is a woman who gives her pussy for free.

/thread.

this comment just turned me into a man

but wouldn't it be better to marry a whore then

better not to marry anyone EXCEPT if you need someone to raise your kids amd cook your food, but then you’re not selecting her for sex but for mothering ability.

you're a walking wallet op, this girl is going to cuck you and then leave when you run out of money

No it's just pathetic. These guys who think all women are whores are just too ugly or autistic to attract a woman. If you are a viable attractive mate, your girl will be obsessed with you and want to spend all her time with you.

Larp
Maybe if u didnt waste ur time with this bullshit you wouldnt be losing money in crypto.

>What determines viability in the modern man

Think long and hard on this

also your shitty bait should've been deleted hours ago
kys op

want some real advice? DON'T blow more than a couple hundred on a girl every month, if you actually like her and she actually likes you (hint: she doesn't) you'd be able to have fun together without money and gifts.

try free activities and less fancy dinners, and also learn how to tie a noose you useless LARPer.

Sounds like she's a gold digger and you can't afford her price tag.

This will only end in ruin - both emotionally and financially.

Be smart and get out while you still can.

You're being used my Veeky Forumsbro.

Nice blog phaggot.
Ps. never gonna make it.

Weak bait.

All of these guys get it. If you've got the cash - use her as the cumrag piece of shit whore that she is - then fuck her off, fuck her mother or fuck her friends.
If you haven't got the cash, have one last great night - fuck her arse red raw in the morning and leave her with the hotel bill and a cancelled flight

Also - buy some LINK and Heil Hitler

rk9 and end it all

Dubs confirm

Shit bait OP, kill yourself.

Taper slowly or else you will get a taper tantrum.

>
>this comment just turned me into a man
>
>but wouldn't it be better to marry a whore then

Just cuz a girl is a whore doesnt mean she's gunna pull her panties down for yah when your in the mood every single time.

Just cuz a hoe trades pussy for cash doesnt mean shes gunna take yours. Lots of hoes making good money off the pussy via webcams these days and bring home bread to their man.

You can be with either or but its all about how you play The Game.

Keep hustling

>Not splitting the bill with your gf
Wtf guys. I've never dated a girl that expected me to pay for her. It's unreasonable unless you're a billionare and you legitimately don't care.
Also you don't love this girl after a few months. She doesn't pay any attention to you do what kind of conversations can you have? You just think she's beautiful, which means you're buying her time like you would a prostitutes.

>texting her guy friends (legit >50% of her friends are guys)

I laughed out loud.

You've killed your chances by showing her the good life
Women are pump and dump only when they behave like she does
Sorry user
Your choice is an unhappy broke life with her
Or a life full of joy without here

Please my dude, get out of this shit now.
If she wants you, she'll chase you.
cut your fucking losses, your red flags and alarms are correct.

>dating a beautiful woman with a large number of male friends

You dun fucked up son.

women don't love men, that should save you at least a decade of time thinking about this

had a similar experience OP, dated an 11/10 Swiss girl that was used to getting spoiled by her parents. She had no idea how to be frugal and thought I was a jew for not spending 50$ on a steak or 200$ on a sweater.

Better to break it off sooner than later, she won't change

Attached: nyuu2.png (425x619, 260K)

I love these threads.

Money can buy happiness for some, if you can afford it.

If you can't afford it to make this girl happy, find a girl that can be happy without money.

/thread

you already established yourself as a beta provider, you're just an ATM to her, not to mention you were stupid enough to talk to her about marriage. She looks like a Stacy golddigger whore, its already over only a matter of time before she cheats on you or leaves you.

i literally fucked a girl who was 19 (im 18) and she had a sugar daddy. they're getting in early

Supreme bait
I applaud you OP

Gee another bait thread, good job OP

Attached: 1518367798754.jpg (604x604, 92K)