Well is he right?

well is he right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 9.07.14 PM.png (1310x1160, 835K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robertkim-scam-korean-american-conman.blogspot.ca/2014/11/korean-american-con-man-defrauds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hes the biggest phaggot in crypto bar none

yes, we can't just fall straight downward.

i dont believe that scammer

robertkim-scam-korean-american-conman.blogspot.ca/2014/11/korean-american-con-man-defrauds.html

>just because she doesnt reply to your text for 1 hour doesnt mean shes cheating on you

>projecting this hard

oh shit

Yes. 3K Imminent.

This tweet is such a mark of the times.

>Non-white waifu
>Your woman has so much options!
>But she isn't cheating on you!
>F-fundementals are sound..

We've come a long way since when women were property. Things have worked out so well...

Yeah seriously lmao

what the fuck is he talking about? everything has changed

>None of the fundamentals have changed

No, imo fundamentals are better then ever. Besides the jews in the sec making a fuss.

When will people learn that price has cycles and after crazy 20x bullrun it needs to correct big time.

After its done we can go up again.
Make sure you buy the dip.
And I dont think the dip is in yet.

6k was the bottom shut the fuck up asian whale cuck

This.
He is just like Marius, except while Marius is a permabull, this guy is a permabear.

Except when he's shilling his shitcoins that will do 10000x, of course. He tells his followers crypto is going to zero then 6 hours later tells them to sell their house to buy a shitcoin that will do 10000x.

Yeah fucking right, she is fucking cheating. BTC 20k eom

The fundamentals have been bullish all along, it's been a coordinated FUD campaign. Unless you HOLD, you play into the hands of these bastards.

this. the world is not anymore the way it used to be. no no no.

>fucking this
His same logic for it going down can be used for it going up. It's just stupid and vague guessing.

he sounds like a bullshitter half the time but I like his speech pattern

G20 was merely an excuse for whales to pump without making the manipulation too obvious. They tested 7.2k earlier today and BTC bounced back up in under a minute, a sign the market was ready to pump.

It's bullshit. He's right, but he doesn't know why he's right. He's a broken clock.

Attached: 1521312807625.jpg (200x200, 9K)

i thought that final sentence is bait and switch pasta

lol what even is this tweet?
Put down the soylent.

kek, thought the same thing

The fundamentals on what? buttcorn?
If crypto prices decouples from buttcorn, it can finally start being valued based on projected fundamentals. Before that, the whole market is a fucking meme.

>The fundamentals have been bullish all along
sure, no one even argues
anything above $1k is bullish
anything above $4k is super bullish

He's a fucking scammer.
I can't believe tards fell for his meme

>fundamentals
Do people believe people that spout bs like this?

I FUCKING HATE THIS STINKY GOOK

I've fell for his "god-tier early signal" on DTA and lost 85% in this shitcoin. Lucily it was only 10% of my portfolio.

I'm doing good with the rest thou

No, he is most likely know as a fucking imbecile. He doesn't understand shit.

He's a conman

when someone tried to teach you something, immediately discredit his whole point if he he ever uses an argument anywhere in the text.
This time the bottom was the argument when he compared it to cheating.