Well anons?

Well anons?

I've never has the right but my grandfather always ate it that way

Is that apple pie with cheddar cheese? Sounds disgusting. Must Americans put "cheese" on all their food, even desserts?

obessesed

the cheese on the pie needs to be melted

only then have you made it correctly

Both are good but that's way to much ice cream and that cheese should be melted.

Also the presentation for both is absolute trash.

Cheddar on apple pie for life. Once you've had it, no other toppings compare. It needs to be a very sharp cheddar though or you've basically ruined the pie.

Obsessed

I tried the cheese thing and it didn't taste much different just had a different texture

Incorrect, kid.

this

I've served both commercially. Judging by the size of the fork I am not only correct but also you suck and stroke dicks.

It's an English tradition, retard

Sharp cheddar all the way, no contest. However, the cheese should be melted, you don't eat it cold on top.

Obsessed yuro - like you people don't eat shit tons of dairy.

I don't like either of those choices.
I'd much rather have a pie on its own than to put something on top of it. Even with ice cream on pie being the standard popular choice it never stuck with me. It always feels like overkill and too much going on taking away from the enjoyment of the pie.

I can see it being acceptable for really lackluster pies though, but in that case I'd just rather not have the pie to begin with.

I've tried both but I'm partial to ice cream lad.
It's actually an English thing m8. Quit making us look bad.

>way too much ice cream

It's just a scoop. With one piece of pie. Seems reasonable.

That's a very American thing for you to think

That shit on the right looks fucking disgusting

Why are yuropoors so obsessed with America?

Nobody puts cheese on an apple tart you disgusting fucks

Because we have everything they don't

Right looks like it was frozen in a box. Left at least has a chance of having been made fresh. For me, apple pie is treat enough, I never have it with ice cream or cheese, but if I were going to choose between the two, I'd have the ice cream. Cheese maybe on the side, but never on top. The most important thing is that the pie not be made too sweet. There's nothing worse than a disgustingly over-sugared fruit pie.

Tried it with cheese once. It wasn't bad, but seemed unnecessary. The cheese flavor doesn't blend well with apple.

>cheese doesn't go with apple

Said no one ever.

Kebabs?

Except the most important thing - a culture and food not based on plastic and HFCS. Oh, I forgot. They also have healthcare systems ranked higher than 37th in the world.

Maybe a NEW England thing

No one in England has ever made that

You shouldn't need to top the pie with anything. Add some vanilla ice cream to your dough when making the crust, though.

Some kind of soft spreading cheese. Not a sharp cheddar.

What about a cheese ice-cream? Combine the ideas.

Is that Baked Malaka?

obsessed

>Apple

Fuck off

flavor bible says cheddar is fine, though camembert is better

AHHH what the fuck is that? Savoury cheese with pie? Fucking Anglo cuisine is an abomination.

Apple pie without cheese is like a hug without a squeeze.

Cheddar and apples are a classic combination, you need to explore more complimentary flavor combos.

I fucking hate this site...