FUCK FRUIT

Anybody else here sick and tired of vegans and vegetarians and "health nuts" preaching about how good fruit is for you? It's absolutely disgusting and brings my blood to a boil.
It's 2016, why are we still eating something we know is bad for us?
Fruit is:
>pure sugar
>has been proven to cause diabetes
>conducive to weight gain and therefore a whole host of health problems
>causes tooth decay
Seriously, fuck fruit! Sugar is sugar, and your body can't tell the difference between an orange and a Snickers bar, so why are we still eating this shit?

>americans

No. No one else cares about your faggy little crusade. Go eat some beef jerky or suck some dick like you usually do.

a simple google search would be able to tell you all of the reasons why you are wrong.

it's easy to hate when you're an ignoramus.

it's actually 2017 and I like fruit.

6/10, OP

I'm actually Canadian, but nice try.
It's not a crusade, I'm just stating facts. Also, I love beef jerky.
Those studies are hilariously biased. Have fun being brainwashed by the fruit industry and their hired shills.
Yeah, my bad, it is 2017. Oops. Also, don't eat fruit, it's bad for you.
2/10, you got me to reply.

Yeah and you love sucking dick and posting stupid shit. Do less of the latter and more of the former.

[Citation needed]

nobody cares about you OP

you've added absolutely zero value to this board tonight

go back to /b/

Fucked a fruit once, just left my dick sticky, and not in the good way.

That stickiness is sugar. It's hella bad for you. Even children know this.

>Those studies are hilariously biased. Have fun being brainwashed by the fruit industry and their hired shills.

Take off the damn TIN FOIL HAT FOR A FEW MINUTES, YOU FREAK.

OPs a fruit, try fucking him and see if the result is the same.

You know sugar in fruit metabolizes differently than regular bleached table sugar right?

Y-you're just a pawn of BIG FRUIT

>>Those studies are hilariously biased
>objective measured science is wrong
>glucose is the same as fructose is the same as sucrose

you're seem like a variant of that vegetarian shitposter. please stop shitting up the board with your ignorance or your tomfoolery. you must be at least eighteen years old to browse this website.

he absolutely is
that's what (((((((((they)))))))))) want you believe

>
>that's what (((((((((they)))))))))) want you believe

My old biochem professor is cruisin' for a bruisin'. I wonder when Big Fruit got ahold of him, and turned him into a sugar shill

>Sugar is sugar, and your body can't tell the difference between an orange and a Snickers bar
incorrect

fructose is the sugar in fruit; sucrose is the sugar in candy

Weak shitposting, OP. The amount of retards who replied seriously though is a good indication of how shit this place has become. Surprisingly, your shitposting has value in that.

> low fructose
>high fiber
>tons of antioxidants
>tasty af
Mixed berry masterrace reporting in

I dislike most fruit simply because the consistency varies so greatly and I despise mushy fucking fruit.

Guy just let OP not eat fruit and die of scurvy so he doesn't make any more shitty posts on this board

I physically can't stomach most fruits. I will gladly eat a pound of nearly any vegetable completely unseasoned, but most fruits are just so sickening to me.

Sage is my favourite fruit

I like fruit. Tastes good. Also like meat in excessive portions. Only a sissy would let vegan cultists ruin food for them.

A FUCKING LEAF.

But Sage is a herb.

ur a herb

It'll also destroy your teeth. I once mashed a bunch of raspberries and put pennies on it. Thevpennies eventually dissolved.

Think about it.

Steve Jobs regularly engaged in All Fruit Diets.

I only eat granny Smith apples, prefer to eat vegetables

>he doesn't know the difference between glucose, sucrose, maltose, lactose, dextrose, fructose, and sucrose.

Must suck being uneducated.

Then he stole a kids liver and died two years later.

why do the nutjobs always end up on Veeky Forums?

Kek

Kill yourself