What are some foods that keep you full?

What are some foods that keep you full?
I'm trying to lose weight (like every other chump on the planet this time of year) and I can never seem to properly curb my appetite.
Yesterday I ate two chicken sandwiches, 4 eggs and english muffins, a package of jalapeno poppers, and two cups of rice with soy sauce between 6pm and 2am

And I still felt hungry when I was going to bed
I just ate two cups of rice with 2 eggs, broccoli, mushrooms, and two huge glasses of milk and I'm still hungry

Reduce carbs, increase protein.

That's basically it, but you'll be surprised at how much protein you need.

Burrito made at home
popcorn
cantaloupe
watermelon
broccoli even though its gross

Drink more water. Like a ton.
Also just cut back 500kcals bro.
Weigh your food at first and observe the portion sizes. ingrain that into your lil noggin so you can guestimate in the future.

Hey OP, I'm in the same boat as you. Been experimenting with various foods since November, and found something that works for me.
>Breakfast: 1 serving oatmeal (various flavors), 1 banana, 1 serving greek yogurt, 1 cup coconut milk (used in the oatmeal). Drink 24oz water as oatmeal is warming up in microwave, I usually drink a cup of black coffee with my meal.

>lunch: 1 chicken breast, grilled (seasoned with garlic and chili powder), 1 onion (grilled), 1 single-serving can of vegetables of your choice (I alternate between green beans, spinach, and peas). Drink another 24oz water as the chicken is microwaving, I have a diet coke with lunch.

>Snack: 1 can tuna in water (drained), mixed with sugar-free pickle relish and a small amount of mayo, one 8oz can of V8. Drink 24oz water here as well.

>Dinner: bigass salad. Mostly lettuce, but has feta cheese, black beans, corn, bell peppers in it. Go easy on the dressing. Usually have another diet coke for dinner here. Drink another 24oz water at least before you go to bed.

And bam, you're through the day. I am never hungry. Between meals be sure to drink 16oz water minimum, water is really a godsend for people like us who are trying to shrink their stomachs.

>Drink more water. Like a ton.

A ton of water would likely cause water intoxication. A healthy person under normal conditions should not drink more than 1l of water per. hour.

OAAATMEAAAL

I will keep you full the whole fucking day. I takes sometimes two hours to finish my oatmeal.

Also beans and carrots.

OATZ

SQUATZ

For lunch I eat as much steamed broccoli, carrots, and pickled vegetables as I want. I stuff myself.

Whenever I do a stint on Weight Watchers, I find it hard the first couple of weeks to portion down when I'm counting calories. I am sooo hungry.

One of the two things I did was preface my lunch and my dinner either with a cup of soup or a cup of salad with a bit of a vinaigrette. I can tell you the less than 100 cal soups easily, from french onion to veggie-cabbage, to tomato soup. A simple couple of croutons or a single cracker doesn't add much in the way of cals. Wait 10 minutes, then eat your sensible lunch or dinner. Avoid the white rice, it's going to cause a spike in blood sugar. Switch to brown rice, and try the quick steam-in-bag frozen ones. Focus on spending your calories on normal meat and fat, and less on sugary things. Most of your veggies are cheap thrills for calories, from a marinated cucumber salad (rice vinegar, sprinkle of sesame oil and cilantro) to some tomato onions salad. Greens that have flavor like arugula, endive, etc.

Get on a schedule with your meals. This worked for me earlier this year.

breakfast 6:45
2 hardboiled eggs & one grapefruit (or whatever fruit was in the house)

snack 10:30 - 11:00
Overnight Oats (Greek yogurt, oats, maple syrup, & frozen berries)

Lunch 2:30-3:00
A wrap with some kind of homemade salad (tuna, salmon, egg) be a jew with the mayo

Dinner 7:00-7:30
Basically what I normally eat for dinner except no pasta or shit food. Human size portion of protein (chicken, fish, pork, sometimes beef), little to no starch, & double serving of veggies.

I found eating dinner a little later helped with the before bed hunger. If you have to snack drink some water, have a handful of almonds or a scoop of peanut butter, & more water. I would also just drink black coffee in the morning, at least 1 liter of water during the day (try for 2 though), & another liter of water from the time I got home from work until I went to bed. I stopped drinking beer & still had some drinks on the weekend (mostly vodka & tonic) I lost 12 lbs. in 5 weeks, but going away on vacation screwed everything up.

eat peanuts/almonds, eggs, cheese, meat, and get a multivitamin

drink lots of water

no sugar and no starch

Just eat less.

You'll be hungry and craving for food but it won't kill you as long as you get enough vitamins and minerals. Your body will just subside on whatever reserve you have built up.

Drink tons of water and nothing but water.

Fucking hell man! Sounds like you are trying to gain weight!

Fibre and protein.
Keeps you full and fills/cleans your intestines with indigestible shit- hence no weight gain. Generally high-fibre foods are also packed with micronutrients so it's also breddy good for ya.

Instead of chicken sandwhiches get some spinach, carrots, beets, lettuce of some sort, celery, cucumber, peppers, tomato and whatever the fuck else you like and put some olive oil and vinagar over it.

Why the fuck not add some cheese while you're at it? And a bit of the chicken. Stretches it more than the sandwhiches and keeps you much more full for much longer.

sugar sugar carbs carbs and boccoli.

Do you even nutrition?
All he's gonna be doing is chasing a food binge

2L per day, +1L per hour of intense physical activity.

a spoon or two of this shit is what i eat if i go to bed and can't sleep because hungry

It is VERY hard to get hyponatremia from drinking a shitload of water. You have to basically be trying to kill yourself to pull it off.

1L of water per hour (the amount a healthy pair of kidneys can piss out) is more than just "a ton." It's on another level entirely.
You'd have to really push yourself just to drink that much.

There's a reason you only ever hear about it in novelty news stories about radio contests.