Who the FUCK would actually pay for these

Who the FUCK would actually pay for these

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XQhmYCPWSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A very lonely male crab?

You don't pay for them you go catch them.

Someone who has a job.

I have a medical condition which makes crab and pretty much any shellfish very dangerous for me.

I would pay for one because I basically allow myself shellfish a couple of times per year and it's worth it to me as a luxury.

Well, one time in Nogales, it was so inexpensive for a prostitute that I went ahead and paid, and ended up with pic related.

These are 90% shell, 5% old bay, and 5% meat

No one. I think we should just leave them alone until molting season.

I dunno, that's the oddest McChicken I've ever seen....

People who enjoy crabs and socializing.

All of the people who pay for them. What a dumb question.

You must buy the really shit crabs then. The ones I buy feel like I'm carrying around a fucking bowling ball when I get a dozen of.

Really good "large" crabs can easily go for $70 a dozen and up.

>acts superior
>eats sea bugs

kys

gout?

Nigger crabs are delicious get fucked

take live crabs

cover in old bay

put in steam basket

put steam basket in steamer filled half water, half beer

cook those little sumbitches alive

Dump out over a pile of newspapers

break open the shells with your fucking hands and suck out the meat

GIT GUD, YANKEE

even when my hands are covered in open wounds it's worth it

Old asians

isn't it a baltimore thing?

You have to be over 18 to post here

Fuck you bitch. I'm part of anonymoose and legion. Keep running your fucking mouth, I'll hack your ass. I already know your IP is 127.0.0.1

Follow these instructions little bitch:

Go to start menu

type in: command prompt

Open it

type: ping localhost

it will show your IP as 127.0.0.1

then shit your pants faggot. You better be glad im so kind, kiddo

i'm behind seven firewalls and an icewall come get me faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>le sea bugs

Enough with this stupid shit, they're a delicacy in nearly every country on this planet.

>Dump out over a pile of newspapers
I remember we used to have crab feasts when I was a kid. Ton of beer, two tons of old bay and like you said we'd toss newspapers over the table to prevent blowback.

ease of cleaning more than anything else. Just bundle up everything in the newspaper and toss it. Your gonna want to cause them shells will start to stink

Be careful

>teleports behind you
>nothing personal, kiddo, just business

>127.0.0.1
That's not enough numbers, dipshit

>not knowing what IPv4 addresses look like
>only knowing what IPv6 address look like

underage ban for this faggot

MODS MODS MODS!

Millennials wouldn't know what an ipv6 addy looks like

This is fine if you're catching them yourself.

But (whole) blue crabs aren't worth paying for. Too much shell and guts, too little meat. If my lump crab or crab soup is made with blue crab whatever, that's cool. But who would buy these things when snow crabs exist is beyond me.

Lobster > Shrimp >>>>> Crab

I would. Crabs are fucking delicious and healthy for you. I mean the cholesterol can be high, and theres barely any fat, but you don't eat crabs everyday. I would though. I would eat them everyday if I could. I love eating the guts too. Fucking delicious.

I honestly just eat imitation crab every day and it's just as good

I wish I could find the stuff the use in the sushi restaurants though, much better than the commercial crab sticks

>what are you guys talking about?

Says git gud yankee. Literally one of the most popular foods in NYC most of it being self caught and cooked alive and if youre too lazy buy it from the Chinese.

Good as all hell. Surprising considering the polution fuck it tho.

Blue class are superior in every way to all the other crabs except meat per crab. But I don't care. They are so ducking delicious.

You don't eat the guts?

But the mustard is the best part!

nom nom nom

>crab feasts
>newspapers
It's actually called a low country boil. The last one I did had crab, lobster, shrimp, corn, potatoes and spicy sausages (not sliced). Old Bay is good, both liquid and powder.

More than one area of the country had newspapers and seafood you mouth breathing provincial.

your shit isn't even funny in any way. It's time to realize you're beyond stale and into moldy and forgotten

I just want to say:
Why season the impermeable crab shells rather than season the water. Can someone explain?

youtube.com/watch?v=7XQhmYCPWSw