Let's talk Taco Bell food items

Let's talk Taco Bell food items.

They have many burritos over the years, but the best one is still the Burrito Supreme, this has the best combi of ingredients of all their burritos IMO, no liquid cheese and no rice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9o6krTi5rA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Solid choice. I am waiting for the chili cheese burrito to return. That shit is ambrosia from the gods..

Not a fan of the refried beans in it otherwise it would be GOAT.
For me it's the quesarito.

Beefy crunch is hand down the best thing taco bell ever had. If you disagree you are wrong.

>rice
>liquid cheese

I used to like TB's "nacho cheese" sauce back in the day, but these days it just tastes like plastic to me, and their rice is flavorless

Also I've never been a fan of anything with the frito type chips in them, they just get soggy and limp by the time you open it up and start eating

Steak quesarito is godly

Their new double stacker tacos are pretty GOAT.
Only $1 too.

The quesarito is the best thing they have now
Going tomorrow to get one holy shit

Supreme is their worst burrito, they never fill it enough compared to the tortilla size and it turns into this sloppy, wet mess by the end.

Although the "no liquid cheese" is fair.

As much as I shitpost about the McChicken (which really is the best fast food sandwich), for me it is the cheesy bean and rice burrito. The best value menu item in the game right now.

The chipotle loaded griller is really fucking good but god damn it are they overpriced

are burritos sandwiches?

This. I'm stuck holding soggy tortilla covered in sour cream and dog meat at the end of it.

are sandwiches salads?

This person is a nigger. But he just so happens to be my nigger, so I will agree with his statement upon the Beefy Crunch Burrito

Cheesey Gordita Crunch homie.

I really hate they still serve the shit variant.

Would be great if they didn't constantly fuck up prepping it all the time

For me it's the McChicken sammy....

I actually like the 7-layer burrito. It's great for times when I can't have meat (medical condition). Chili cheese burrito is great when they have it. The regular bean burrito is alright too.

The grillers are okay. Especially the loaded potato one.

Meximelt master race reporting in

>pay for 2 tacos
>get one

My favorite thing on the menu. But they really overcharge for it.

>costs as much as a beefy 5 layer

Most overpriced thing has to be the soft chicken taco
>nearly 2 dollars for a soft taco

>Beefy crunch is hand down the best
Volcano taco misspelled. Opinion discarded.

whatever dude it's taco bell; overpriced is still cheap af

What is the big deal of this? It seems to just be a soft taco with tomato and onion that has the toppings lined up rather than on top of one another

>beefy crunch burrito
>ask to have the sour cream to be replaced with volcano sauce

You are now on the mountain top.

>I'm dumb

Crunchwrap or bust

Man I remember when the volcano menu first came out and I would go down to Taco Bell constantly just for a volcano burrito. I stopped going for a long time after it was discontinued. Apparently they're testing a new menu item with volcano sauce so it might be returning soon.

Beefy crunch burrito is great too though.

That shit is so good

The thing I hate most about taco bell is all the items I've started to like disappear off the menu as a limited time offer only. I like their constant ingenuity trying new things all the time but when you take it away, I lose my go to items.

I liked the loaded grillers for a buck but they took that away to 1-2 options and raised the price to 1.29 or something. Tacobell is so over priced and not consistent with their menu.

Biggest thing I hate about tacobell is how they are raising the price on everything. It's still cheap, but at what point does it become worth eating it?

Yeah, I'm getting close to that breaking point. I used to go in and just get like a dozen soft tacos to last me a few days since they used to cost 79c, but now they're $1.35.

Is it true that American Taco Bell doesn't have Supreme Fries?

TB doesn't have fries, period.

just 4 years ago the beefy 5 layer burrito and the chicken burrito used to be $1.. now they are $1.75

moved to a new city, went to taco bell and there were literally roaches crawling around on the napkin/sauce bar.

i'm not gonna kid myself and say that most restaurants are 10/10 clean, but fuck that I don't want to see roaches in the dining area.

went to my new local mcdonalds and their large drinks are $2 instead of a $1, and mcdoubles are $2

yeahhhhhhhh, fuck that.

You can have refried beans taken out on the app.

Has anyone ever gotten fiesta potatoes on accident. I didn't order that shit but it was on my receipt for $1.49. Worst $1.49 I ever didn't intend to spend on a menu item I didn't know existed if I do say so myself.

>Not the cheesy potato burrito

>I'm poor

Britbong here, has any Brit here actually been to one of the Taco Bells' in the UK?

And generally speaking, is Taco Bell any good?
t. never been to Taco Bell

aside from now using fritos and no sour cream what was the difference with the current dollar item?

Tried all three yesterday, which is your favorite? My preference goes to the sweet and spicy

Why, when you have such illustrious food in Albion, would you want to eat fake tex-mex plastic?

Albion?

BCB also uses the old, superior Taco Bell rice and not the Latin rice crap.

>people always talk about how when they eat TB they get the squirts and firehole
>when I eat it I don't shit for a day and a half
Whatsupwiddat

>That image

You're britbong and don't know the ancient name of your own fucking country? Never make fun of US ignorance again!

For me it is the five layer burrito with steak
The best fast food mcchicken sandwich

I could eat chalupas all day

They changed it?
Huh, didnt notice

>the best one is still the Burrito Supreme
Automatically disqualified for having lettuse in a burrito. Absolutely disgusting.

Their best is the smothered burrito, with the combo burrito a close second.

Same here wtf are they on about?

Chalupas with the shell extra crispy. Steak is the best absolutely divine been eating them since the early 2000's.

I like it because they get chewy and soft in there. I don't like when they are crunchy. It ruins the texture of the burrito for me.

Is that spaghettio's on the right side of it

Grilled steak taco $2.49 here. Chicken taco is $1.79. It probably isn't even real steak in the steak taco, they just call it that and add the price.

the cheesy gordita crunch is by far and away the best thing available from taco bell
i want to replace my blood with the sauce

I like to get two of these and a chicken quesadilla
The two best but slightly overpriced items with the best tasting suaces on the planet

Are you me?

loaded potato griller and cheesy bean and rice burrito are the two best food items in fast food currently

I'm still sad about the daredevil grillers

Nice

He's a memer who's been spamming meximelt for years. Don't fall for it like I did, it's a troll

>$3 soft taco

>loaded potato griller
cheesy potato burrito beats it on all fronts

Which one of the double stacked tacos do you like best Veeky Forums? My favorite's the cool habanero.

>memer
That's not even a word.

You're right, it's memester

Yes it is
youtube.com/watch?v=s9o6krTi5rA

hell yeah

Never had one with bacon though.

The steakhouse burrito they just had was phenomenal. Too bad it's gone now, it was the best thing on the menu for sure.

The place next to me still sells Chili Cheese burritos. So far it's the only one that does it. I don't know how I'll function without them. 2 CC burritos, 2 crunchy tacos. Its like 5 bucks and filling as hell.

I've been on Veeky Forums since the 90s kiddo and memer is a word

Yeah but if you're going to spend $8 at Taco Bell why don't you go get some real food?

Boneless chicken wings are best

>$1
>overpriced

Cool Habanero > Nacho Crunch > Sweet & Spicy
They're all good, though. It's not like I'd say no to the sweet & spicy. I think they return Taco Bell its throne as value king, because these cost less than just a regular taco. I can get one of each for $3, and that is plenty enough for a meal.

Dude that sauce makes my brain jizz every time I eat that perfect masterpiece of a burrito

REEEEEEE CANADAIANS, GIVE US YOUR TACO BELL FRIES NOW

It's coming back to the US.

They're not actually $1 anymore, they ran that as a promotion
They're like $1.59 each

Why doesn't taco bell have chimichangas? Shit would be awesome, I've fried one of their burritos ones and the shit tasted great. I have no doubts that they would sell.

Every time I end up at a taco bell I just the bean burrito. It's the only thing they can't fuck up because it's just so simple.

Whenever I spring for something new and interesting looking at taco bell it's literally so fucking gross I can't even finish it. The mystery is WHY is everything there so shit, how do you make steak taste bad in a burrito it doesn't even make sense.

chili cheese burrito, grilled, add fritos and sour cream and / or spicy ranch (the stuff they use on the quesadillas
thank me later

RIP volcano burrito and tacos. Used to be the motherfucking jam.

what's the sauce called in that?

>eating fast food located anywhere near an urban center

We all learn. Some of us sooner than others. There's a reason why fast food workers in major cities are almost all tatted-up coloreds hidden behind bullet-proof glass. The most immaculate Taco Bell I've ever visited was in the middle of bumfuck nowhere Tennessee and they actually made the food properly. Same with McDonald's and BK.

Christ you're a loser.

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

You can special order it with that.
Lotta people still dont know you can do this, hell you got the options on the app