** 2018 JUST AWARDS **

** 2018 JUST AWARDS **

Can somebody put the JUST haircut on the Verge logo?

>over a 90% correction in just 3 months. Close to Bitconnect
>Not recovering
>Won't release anything on Q1 roadmap
>Discord run by cancer mods and members
>Tech is actually fine and advanced, but the team is pajee-tier.

Is there ANY worse coin out there?

Attached: XVG.png (558x558, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/releases
blog.torproject.org/new-stable-tor-releases-security-fixes-and-dos-prevention-03210-03110-02915
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: goback.jpg (717x880, 141K)

>Tech is advanced
No

Tor integration is nothing special, zcoin has had it from 2016, it's not really even worth mentioning

Wraith protocol doesn't have a private ledger, it's just a rebrand of stealth addresses which is tech from 2014. You can literally get the same effect by generating each receipient their own address.

Verge is smoke and mirrors, created for normies who don't understand blockchain privacy.

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 8K)

I know a woman who put 5k into verge before December bull run, under the guidance of her son inlaw. Genuinely feel bad for her

She also fell for the hodl meme....

Attached: girls.png (449x401, 490K)

cardano

True and ICX I noticed.

Thats horrible. She lost all her money.

Well, they are literally THE ONLY ONE that allows you to send a transaction transparent or obfuscated.

Everything you said is true, except:
>Tech is actually fine and advanced

Yeah it was a bad investment for her. At least it was money she could afford to lose

this was a shitcoin through and through from the beginning, the fact that it managed to hit a 3 billion market cap is fucking insane

Well, Tron managed to get higher. Is it really? EOS is performing an exit scam as we speak.

It seems from time to time, shit gets into top 10. Look at Stellar? You just need to sell at the top. Thats all that matters, I didn't do that sadly.

I have been holding XVG for over a year. The coin is not dead. Biz says every coin is a shitcoin. Don't be discouraged by the worthless words of random wage cuck losers.

Xvg will make it. Xvg lost 98% of its value in the past and somehow still rebounded. Just wait out the storm and shill to normies

Deep Brain Chain might just be worse.

That’s where she fucked up I sold my 1.5M stack at 1200 sats, smartest thing Iv ever done

youre gonna be sorely disappointed

why it's so easy to believe some one that is on youtube, but you wouldn't believe some actual official documentation about something ? i really don't understand this? read about skycoin

Not even lying when I say I bought at .24

Yup

Going to be HODL for a long time I guess

Lmaoing @ this chinks life

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-170444.jpg (1073x1390, 265K)

Still a 90% correction is very brutal, regardless of what you invested.

XVG wins the JUST award of 2018.

Attached: 2n4sjuY_8N8ItTKJTg3XENNtsC3qkz6l2hVDm7JNXnY.jpg (960x540, 90K)

Power Ledger by the way.

"fine" and "advanced"
nice joke, faggot

Well, it is the best privacy coins out there. It's just their team that is horrible, aswell as their Discord admins.

does nobody here remember the einstenium just? they were like top 30 at some point and now not even top 150, from $2.5 to $0.21
the dump was hilarious too, they announced some really big news coming and then turned out it was just a change to their algorithm, dumped like a motherfucked and never recovered
it was in december and feels like everyone already forgot about it or doesn't know about it

if she sold at ATH she's good

Wow, nice find. Indeed it's true. Similar JUST to Verge.

Quick and simple is useless huh user. Privacy so easy a brainlet could do it is without value.. (it isn't)

That's TRTL. Does it better in an easier more user friendly format.

It's not. Optional privacy is no privacy because all it does is reducing the anonymity set by 99% since nobody uses their "Wraith Protocol". This would be equivalent to making Tor optional each time you want to make a HTTP request in the Tor Browser. Additionally it's literally just Stealth Addresses which have existed as a BIP for quite some time and only protect the recipient, not the sender or the amount. That leaves their blockchain vulnerable to tracking like in Bitcoin.

Oh and Tor integration is nothing special either. Setting a SOCKS5 proxy to localhost:9050 in Electrum has always been possible. Before December 2017 that had been the only privacy feature... for nearly two years of development.

There's a reason it was renamed from Dogecoin Dark to Verge. It started as a joke and then they saw that they actually could make more money if they appeared more serious to the average normie investor.

I remember lol. Almost bought some until I read the concept. Obvious scam

This infographic has not been refuted yet, by anyone.

>Default over Tor - Monero does not even have this
>IP/Transaction obfuscation

The only thing Monero has is Ring Signatures, which Verge is releasing in a few weeks too. It's also a fuckton faster and cheaper (fees are basically non-existent).

I hate their team with all my guts but the tech wins hands down.

Attached: 1-tTZje_Wmpl9ge1Yk0ZlLww.png (1600x2625, 454K)

>THE ONLY ONE that allows you to send a transaction transparent or obfuscated.

Again no, Zcoin has had optional privacy since 2016 and it's with a real private ledger solution.

All that Verge has done is taking simple existing tools and implemented it to a UI, they have literally created 0 blockchain tech on their own.

feed are low because there are no actual privacy functions.
All it does is creating new addresses, but you can still follow the transactions.

They have RSK-Smart Contracts coming out soon. I'll sell during that pump and never look back .

Exactly. Sunerok pumps out these shitcoins every other week to whoever pays. Quick wallet reskin and another shitcoins is born.

>This infographic has not been refuted yet, by anyone.
That infographic is just normie-bait of the highest order. Stealth addresses are not revolutionary and anybody that needs to obfuscate their IP can do it manually anyway. Optional privacy sucks for the reasons already stated.

Still, the pump Verge experienced was insane. I held some of it and rode a wave from 80 sats to 120 sats or so in October based on the pump that was predicted but never in my wildest dreams would have predicted it would peak where it did. I would have made well over $100k if I hadn't ditched my XVG.

Have you even read what I said?

Stealth addresses are not enough to ensure anonymity and making them optional kinda defeats the purpose.

IP obfuscation has nothing to do with the cryptocurrency itself. It has always been possible to use Tor with literally everything. Shipping Tor binaries with the client just relays trust to the wallet developers to update it regularly and securely instead of using a package manager.

FYI the Verge desktop wallet has likely outdated Tor binaries with security vulnerabilities: github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/releases vs blog.torproject.org/new-stable-tor-releases-security-fixes-and-dos-prevention-03210-03110-02915 (I doubt that they're updating them automatically)

You're right that their team sucks because there's only one developer and the rest is marketing / social media. Tells a lot about "their technology" as well.

Attached: verge.png (860x1085, 308K)

Don't even bother, vergens are braindead cultists

Vergens are the juggalos of the crypto world, all this talk of "Verge Senpai" and shit

>Still a 90% correction is very brutal
but how about fact that the reason for correction like this is because it was pumped insainly hard after MacAfee tweet?