I bought thing

I bought thing.

What are some tips, tricks and nice recipes for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/92462/slow-cooker-texas-pulled-pork/
foodnetwork.com/recipes/robert-irvine/bbq-pulled-pork-sandwiches-recipe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fart inside of it before you use it

Cum inside of it before you use it

oil up some lamb shanks, put rosemary into it, sear it. place into cooler with hot water, beef and vege stock, diced potatoes, diced carrot, diced onion, cauliflower, parsley and rosemary then leave it for 6 hours.

This doesn't sound like good advice at all!

at what point should i fart in it

Honey garlic chicken potato vegitables.

1. Put in thing.
2. Turn on thing.
3. ???
4. Eat!

Why did you buy it if you didn't know what to do with it?

If you didn't already know, it cooks things really, really soft and tender. Good for some things, less so for others. (I've made some really terrible green beans in a slow cooker)

It's good for making soups and such like.

>roast chicken and veg
>put in slow cooker

wa la

Water + Food = Stew

>wa la
>not viola

jell o

You sound like a working class chump. I bet you thought it would be a great "investment", how you would wake up to a warm, healthy breakfast to start off your long day. Maybe, you even had a couple thoughts about all the other nifty little uses you could find for the thing, how it would help you cook healthier meals in general, shed a couple pounds off the old gut, boost your confidence around work and with the ladies. Yeah, maybe that slow cooker would start your life cooking again, wouldn't it? I can see your strained hands holding the box and reading through it carefully at the store. A little bit pricey, but you're the type of guy who thinks everything is more than you can spend, aren't you. And look what happened to you. Look what the slow cooker did to you. Fucked you over, and made you clean it like a useless bitch. You don't even fucking like oatmeal. Piece of shit, you've been repeating those three words your whole life, haven't you. Yeah, how was work after that piece of shit fucked you over? I bet it was on your mind the whole day, you probably didn't say shit to nobody. Can't be telling people about your mistakes. How your little fix yourself plan, failed you. Don't want people to start thinking you're the failure. You're the piece of shit, all along. You don't want that do you? You don't want to be the piece of shit everybody secretly whispers about, do you? Was your father a piece of shit like you? I bet he never had a slow cooker. He had a woman, a house, a damn good job. I bet it's slow cooking you the fuck alive, isn't it. Comparing yourself to him. How one day when all the steam runs our of your life, you'll discover how you're nothing more than burnt shit to be scrapped off and thrown in the trash.

you must be new here

oh! Look! It's stale copypasta!

Samefag shit posting faggot

It wasn't good when it was new

Wa La is a sun goddess in Australian aboriginal spirituality, you racist sack of shit.

>inb4 that faggot who shit posts about pressure cookers

4 hrs.

do people just keep folders full of text files of this shit? because I appreciate it. they give me a chuckle when i haven't seen a good one for a while and it gets reposted.
thanks.
for real.

backatcha

No one gives a fuck about your abbo savages bruh.

Salsa verde pulled pork tacos

>1Lb boneless pork
>2-3 tomatillos, halved
>1/2 onion, quartered
>4 jalapenos, halved
>2-3 cloves garlic, peeled, whole
>Salt to taste
>1C water

Brine your pork in a 1T salt/ 1C water ratio with a pinch of vinegar and salt for an hour or two, if you want
Cook until you come home from (((work))), blend or mash the vegetables into a salsa and mix into the pork

Serve with some cheese, sour cream, tortillas, avocado, tomato, whatever you usually put on a taco

>genuine responses
>to a copypasta thread worse than the "nougat or torrone stirring" thread
It's almost as if you people are here for the first time.

>People don't receive crock pots for Christmas and make a genuine attempt to start cooking for themselves
>Discouraging recipe and tip sharing

You should probably leave, my friend

12 posts before this one was finally posted.

/ck, you are getting slow.

They probably do, it's just that this is always the exact same thread reposted verbatim for the last two months. There are two different versions, but this is the one that gets posted the most

Crock pots are good for people on budgets user. You can easily make a good amount of food for one person to stretch over a week.

But then again you probably want more mcchicken threads don't you?

OP a lot of fitness websites actually have a bunch of recipes that provide a lot of variations and meals for decently cheap.

I really don't want any more of any copied threads, really. Just original content.
At this point, I've grown mostly indifferent to the McChicken meme, because getting butthurt about it isn't really gonna do anything, isn't it?

So why do you care about people actually "genuine posting" in a thread about a topic that has been posted before.

> I've grown mostly indifferent to the McChicken meme, because getting butthurt about it isn't really gonna do anything, isn't it?

So you're butthurt here because?

Piss in it. Add roasted garlic, potatoes, carrots, and celery. Cook it. Eat pee vegetables. Now fuck off you dipshit.

barbecued pork/ pulled pork

allrecipes.com/recipe/92462/slow-cooker-texas-pulled-pork/

The great thing about pressure cookers is that the cheapest, toughest cuts of meat turn out great if you cook them long enough.

Never quite seen butthurt like this before. Oh wait, maybe I'm wrong...

Butthurt would be the wrong word.
Most people get irrationally angry at shitposts.
I don't care either way.
That's it.

>I bought thing.
>slow cooker.jpg

>The great thing about pressure cookers
>great thing about pressure cookers
>thing about pressure cookers
>about pressure cookers
>pressure cookers

Slow cooked pork is god tier in a crock pot regardless.

Robert Irvines recipe is excellent:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/robert-irvine/bbq-pulled-pork-sandwiches-recipe.html

I don't bother with studding with cloves as it is tedious and gives no benefits. Only faggots stud meat with anything. And only vaping faggots have ever been into cloves to begin with.

Anyway... bump the spice a bit too on that recipe if you are into that sort of thing. I prefer double the black pepper, double the cayenne. DO IT.

Trick one: place in cupboard for at least one year.
Trick two: spend that year slow cooking with a cast iron dutch oven and braising in a skillet
Trick three: sell it after that year to someone as pleb as you are now.

>pressure cooker's aren't better than crock pots
m80 if you don't cook in a pressure cooker for quick slow and a good dutch oven for actual slow you are a fag

Yeah man, let me light a fire on my balcony, throw some coals in, and get the cast iron bowl sit on it for 12 hours.