What's your worst food fail? xD

What's your worst food fail? xD

I burnt toast once lol

same

>That picture

Veeky Forums and "intellectuals" really are insufferable

>Veeky Forums
Fucking Christ, it is the worst board and it's hilarious. They truly believe their bullshit

Burning water.

>Has never been on lit

Used old chicken in a curry. I assumed it was just smelling weird because it was a different fridge than I was used to. Absolutely disgusting.

Who are you quoting?

When I first moved out and tried to cook for myself, I attempted to cook a brozen chicken breast. On a non-stick skillet. On high. With nothing but soy sauce. While not even looking at it.

I only did that once.

Probably not being able to make a grilled cheese correctly until I was 26. Always messed them up before that.

>xD
>lol
kys

Few years ago my roommates at the time and I tried to make a queso dip with block of cheese from the cold Mexican section of the grocery store and a jar of salsa. We boiled them together on high, for some reason the cheese wasn't melting into the creamy goodness that it was supposed to. The cheese stayed completely separate from the salsa, forming hideous lumps of white throughout the salsa. We stirred and boiled this thing for hours trying desperately to salvage it. The end product looked like what gets sucked out when people have liposuction. None of us were high enough to try it. Into the trash all of it went

>brozen chicken breast
Is that like a bro-tier frozen chicken breast?

lol xD that sounds bad... haha

>He thinks meme arrows are for quoting
Please continue enlightening us on how dumb /lit is.

Not an argument.

I fucked up smoking an entire brisket once. I forget what I did...but I remember what an asshole I felt like...and it's a fucking smoker like how did I screw that up.

Fails at home are fine, call it experimentation and you can dismiss it...all "home fail" faggots can fuck off. A fail at work in front of staff you work with feels 1000x worse.

I tried to make a mcchiken

>He's unfamiliar with "who are you quoting"
I want newfaggots to leave.

A true visionary you are.
I tried to make a McFish.