ITT: we pretend to be bcashies

we need to increase the blocksize to 1GB per block. This will lead to more decentralization XD

Attached: 1505166406056.png (210x300, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointext.io
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>satoshi's vision

>asics increase the security

> Bitcoin core

>Bitcoin needs to do smart contracts

>ITS BITCOIN CASH NOT BCASH GET IT RIGHT

Attached: 1499012449805.jpg (640x640, 23K)

cointext.io

Bitcoin Cash Over SMS
Transact Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with any mobile phone on Earth using simple text commands without Internet, smartphones, apps, accounts or passwords. Secured and settled on-chain.

Attached: cropped-bitcoin_logo05-2.png (1726x671, 12K)

This guy is retarded why are all his twets past 1year about bitcoin cash

NANO doesn't stand a chance!

Attached: feelnfineallthetime.png (941x739, 1.18M)

>bitcoin core costs $50 for a transaction.

>Who do you trust more to develop the technology? These ugly autistic computer geeks or some handsome smooth-talking chads in suits?
>Why do corecucks invest based on emotions?

>merchant adoption
>early adopters

>core cucks are pathetic. don't they know Roger is the true Satoshi's vision?

>BLOCKSTREAM

Fuck a block size
Fuck a bandwith
Fuck a optimized transaction
Fuck a scalable solution

>Blockstream controls the world

>Delusional corecuck spotted.

Remember this meme? I member.

Attached: 1510524883793.png (1011x679, 341K)

corecucks getting desperate i see. Hows that Lightning network working out for ya?

Attached: 1508812764260.jpg (363x550, 33K)

>Corecucks getting desperate i see. Hows that Lightning network working out for ya?

>text message 2FA is very insecure
>text message payment system is secure
>corecucks BTFO once again

Its bitcoin cash not bcash, okay?!

Attached: apepe.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Nice.

Attached: 1511480888574.png (724x722, 318K)

>corecuck segshit cripple coin is not satoshi’s true vision. Lightning network is an abomination, also bcash can run lightning network much better when we adopt it.

>everyone is a corecuck except us

>HAHAHAHAHAHAaHAHA

>Corecucks BTFO once again

>HAHAHAHA

BCH has experienced a great year, isn't even a year old fork, has accomplished more in a couple of months then BTC has in years, insane gains the couple of months. I dont understand these hate threads desu..

>fuck your mother if you want fuck.

i think that bitcoin and bitcoin cash can coexist, i just cant stand cashies.

just checked this out.
this looks actually pretty interesting.

if you like it or not:
i dare to say this is an advantage towards bcash once they manage to get it to work.

> spam btc mainchain
> prop up the price of bcash with btc profits
> Craig Steven Wright is the real Satoshi

>Bcash is the real Bitcoin

No they can't

If a mere Roger Ver can spam bcore and cripple it to such as state as it was in December, what happens when a government, with all its resources, decides to do the same?

>fucking corecucks don't have a single coherent argument HAHAHA

>altcoins didn't experience insane gains in just a couple of months, it was just Bcash. Corecucks BTFO. HAHAHAHA

>ALTCOIN DEVS AND ALTCOIN SUPPORTERS AND ALTCOIN HOLDERS ARE COREKEKS TOO!! didn't you know that?!? BTFO HAHAHA

>just watch as Bcash does everything that every dev team in crypto is working on and sucks the market into its asshole. HAHAHAHA!!!! Satoshis Vision!

>All hail Alibaba. HAHAHAHA. BTFO coiners!

XDXDXDXDXD

The insane growth alts experienced in this past year started after and is directly attributable to BTC’s blocks becoming full around March 2017. This speaks to our argument. How fucking retarded are you? Can you logic at the level of a five year old? You fucking sheeple follow your shepherds without questioning and without thinking for a second, probably because you physiologically can’t. You ruined bitcoin, divided its community, and made it lose 2/3 of its market share. I spit in your disgusting retard faces.

let's see what can you do in a snowy day ? how about read something interesting ? why not about skywire ?

Congrats on this. Seriously!

Any shit dev who knows basic php can do the same thing with any coin, don't know why all the bcash cucks were sperging out on the reddit acting like it's a huge leap forward and completely BTFO'd the real bitcoin. I'd still rather use an app wallet. Guess it's good for poor cucks in africa who still don't have smartphones but have shitty flip phones some how. Good luck manually typing your wallet address on a number keypad everytime you wanna get your bcash off so some anonymous nameless dev doesn't hold your private keys or you want to send to someone who doesn't use this sms wallet.

but seriously we need to decrease the btc blocksize to increase the decentralisation

>everything good that happens in the market is directly attributable to Bcash! coiners BTFO once again! LMAO! HAHAHAHA

>i spit in your retarted faces, how retarted are you corecucks?

>Why all the hate on bcash you fucking corecuck idiots?

>Charlie Lee sold his bags. He knew Corecucks would get justed

Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin.
COREKEKS on suicide watch HEHEHE

btc merchant adoption is shrinking bch adoption is growing.
Btc's replace by fee makes 0 confirmation transactions 100% unsafe.
There is not a single reason to cap blocks at 1mb (non mining nodes do nothing).
Segwit destroys the mining nash equilibrium incentivising the collusion of miners to change the UTXO without owners signatures. m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY You can only trust jihan and roger to not be doing this right now.
BTC is vulnerable to a chain death spiral BCH is not.
Why introduce segwit before a blocksize increase when lightning network requires 133mb as specified in the lightning network whitepaper?
Why introduce segwit at all when it is not necessary for second layer solutions?
Lightning network will not be decentralized because to make decentralised routing in a mesh network is NP hard.
Why would anyone want lightning network when it is not a decentralised ledger? the whole point of bitcoin is to scale on chain as that is what makes decentralised uncensorable money which can free all the people in the world from the financial repression of central banks.

Wow rude

I said nothing about BCH. BTC‘s market share market share went to 30% before BCH forked. You literally have the IQ of an amoeba.

>pretend to be bcashie

Oh, okay. Hey, guys, you know what would be fun? Let's start a bunch of autistic in-fighting among ourselves over who is the """"" real """"" Bitcoin. This will, of course, be received as FUD by the mainstream normies who don't know and couldn't possibly care less about what terms like "blocksize" even mean. That way, we'll scare out all of the new investors and they'll pull all of that normie money out of the market just when the market as a whole is at its peak. This will send the market into a 6-month slump that may or may not recover now that we shit all over the mainstream just when they got into the crypto market after several years of us going by unnoticed.

That will be fun, right? Good idea? I love being a bcashie. satoshi's vision XD

Said by the normies who use exchanges/coinbase as their wallet.

Attached: bitmain.png (245x205, 52K)

its around 3USD u faggot bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html

Lil Windex is an avid BCash supporter so now I am too

We need to make more merchants accept Bitcoin.
It's important that Bitcoin is cheap to use for everyone around the world.

>everyone will know what bitcoin cash is soon enough.. no no NO! IT'S NOT FUCKING "BCASH," WHAT IS THAT IGNORANT PLEBIAN TERM YOU'VE COME UP WITH TO STRATEGICALLY FUD MY COIN!? YOU'RE CALLING IT BCASH BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED WE WILL OVERTAKE YOUR HARDFORK OF THE REAL BITCOIN (BCH) THAT YOU COREKEKS REFER TO AS "BTC" AREN'T YOU!?!!?

Attached: 1519850032358.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>insider trading is a good thing

a challenger appears:

Attached: IMG_3355.png (650x650, 36K)

> using it as a currency
> not hodling

Attached: IMG_3369.jpg (442x500, 20K)

>be roger ver
>claim insider trading is okay
>dozens of bcash cucks rush to defend you for this quote on a chinese cartoon imageboard
>later on, open up a bunch of leveraged longs on BCH before a major """news""" release like releasing some shitty 2006-tier SMS-based wallet or appearing on the alex jones show
>watch the price spike, close your long and open a short and then dump on the same nerds who defended you for your insider trading quote.
problem cashies?

Attached: pepezz.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>be corecuck
>blockstream owned by AXA

>be a numale soyboy plebbtor
>read plebbit post saying le roger ver is le evil
>instantly accept this notion without research

Corecucks are fucking faggots

>Remember that time Roger Ver did a completely professional interview with InfoWars host Alex Jones
>HAHA
>If Bitcoin Core did an interview it would be with Stephen Colbert LOL

>be a cashie paid shill
>post in this thread
perfection

>0.00000084 BCH has been deposited to your wallet

>be /r/btc redditor
>"roger ver is bitcoin jesus"
>"blockstream are le ebil"
>"craig wright is the real satoshi"
>10gorillion upvotes
>5 reddit bitcoin gold
>you have been tipped BCH by tipprbot

Its the real bitcoin but with 100k extra coins as satoshi imagined.

Attached: 1520876531250.png (955x386, 32K)

>i can buy a 2 terabyte hd for 50 bucks xdxdxdXdxDxDxDxD

>bitcoin cash classic