All Scientists must use SQUAT toilets or you are not a scientist

All scientists and enlightened humans must squat to shit.

Scientifically studied the benefits are:
- Less time to shit
- Cleaner shits with less required TP
- Healthier for you and avoids many negative health effects of the strain

Both the time needed for sensation of satisfactory bowel emptying and the degree of subjectively assessed straining in the squatting position were reduced sharply in all volunteers compared with both sitting positions (P < 0.0001). In conclusion, the present study confirmed that sensation of satisfactory bowel emptying in sitting defecation posture necessitates excessive expulsive effort compared to the squatting posture.

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024180319005

Sit Shitters = low IQ monkeys wasting time, messier, and higher chance of hemorrhoids and other problems.

Defend your continued use of sit toilets if you want but know you can not be someone who believes in science if you sit to shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

squattypotty.com/
documentingreality.com/forum/f149/toilet-seat-slices-ass-cheeks-82975/index5.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sitting to shit is a sign of humanity's poor IQ and poor intelligence to adapt to better things.

Because the first designs constructed had a "sitting position" it just stuck. While squating is far superior of a posture for expelling waste quickly and cleanly.

You have literally SPENT days or weeks of your life pushing out shits and cleaning up messes you could have done in a fraction of the time. Not to mention less painfully and with less side effects.

good thread

>shit in uncomfortable position that causes rectal problems and makes diahrea and other problems 10x worse.
>all science proves it's a horrible way to do it
>society still does it

Not only this but dumb fuck low IQ animal shit monkeys also make fun of countries that have squat toilets as being "inferior".

Meanwhile they shit in a horrible posture and position that causes literally 10x as much strain and mess all over their ass.

Seven Advantages of Squatting

Makes elimination faster, easier and more complete. This helps prevent "fecal stagnation," a prime factor in colon cancer, appendicitis and inflammatory bowel disease.

Protects the nerves that control the prostate, bladder and uterus from becoming stretched and damaged.

Securely seals the ileocecal valve, between the colon and the small intestine. In the conventional sitting position, this valve is unsupported and often leaks during evacuation, contaminating the small intestine.

Relaxes the puborectalis muscle which normally chokes the rectum in order to maintain continence.

Uses the thighs to support the colon and prevent straining. Chronic straining on the toilet can cause hernias, diverticulosis, and pelvic organ prolapse.

A highly effective, non-invasive treatment for hemorrhoids, as shown by published clinical research.

For pregnant women, squatting avoids pressure on the uterus when using the toilet. Daily squatting helps prepare one for a more natural delivery.

For infrared coagulation, the cost per treatment usually ranges from $400 to $500, with an average of four treatments required, for a total of about $1,600 to $2,000. And surgery, the most expensive method, ranges from about $9,000 to $12,000. Hemorrhoid treatment usually is covered by health insurance.

National Center for Health Statistics report of up to 23 million people or 12.8% of U.S. adults.

>literally spending all this money and having health problems because too low IQ to adopt scientifically better posture because "muh chair"
>23 million americans bleeding out the ass because of low IQ decisions to use sitting instead of squatting.
>will never be fixed until transhumanism kills all humans.

>Sit Shitters = low IQ monkeys wasting time, messier, and higher chance of hemorrhoids and other problems.
So you're telling me it will take me less time to go find some remote location that's squat-shit accessible, come back to the sink and clean up my hands and ass than it would to just go to the restroom with sit-shit toilets and do my business and return to my desk?

If you think White mongoloids are gonna change their shitty shitting habits you might as well also believe that India are going to stop shitting in their streets.

interesting

i get hemorrhoids easily. I bet this would help. I just don't see a way to conveniently even try this.

The same strain (Valsalva maneuver) is done during weightlifting. Does this cause any problems?

squattypotty.com/

There are toilet stools.

You could buy one and bring it to work and put it in the bathroom.

Also I would wager the fact sitting is the preferred "rest posture" in terms of workplaces and for shitting is the simplest healthcare fix in the entire world

Switching to a squating posture with support instead of the common 90 degree angle chair posture would save people hundreds of billions in healthcare and improve work efficiency.

Imagine if every student was 2x more comfortable while in class? The economical and health benefit is the single largest and most easily accessed benefit in the world. IT is more efficient of a change to squatting from sitting than vaccines or antibiotics provide society.

>not just shitting in the shower

Am I the only one smart enough to have figured this out already? The warm water makes it so that you're never in pain, no harsh toilet paper to deal with and the elimination of paper rubbing keeps your ass from getting swollen / inflamed, and modern diets already make it so that you stop having solid shits by the time you're out of high school if not earlier, so it all goes down the drain pretty effectively. Also you're standing so it comes out as naturally as possible.

>tfw I don't know if this is b8 anymore

>he fell for the toilet paper meme

The only b8ing going on is how you b8 yourself each day with awful defecation experiences.

why did i just pop a boner

Because you misinterpret posts with anime girl pictures as being the same as posts made by anime girls? Don't worry, I used to make the same mistake.

Veeky Forums having a debate about shitting. What a time to be alive

ah the ol waffle stomp

>waffle stomp

kek

>ewww it's icky so we can't address something that causes 23 million americans to bleed out the anus and costs 100s of billions in healthcare.

I do it all the time and can confirm it is actually more comfortable. The only thing i worry about is breaking the toilet i use.

>i get hemorrhoids easily
if you feel blood pressure you're doing it wrong
this is the one and only anatomically correct way

Lel, i use almost the same technique.
When i was still living with my parents, my father would always ask me if was giving birth on the toilet

when i sit i usually bend over bringing my chest towards my knees. that would have the same effekt wouldn't it? because i'm not gonna fucking get a new toilette or try to climb onto the toilette to do the squat everytime. fuck that shit!

just saw this. feels good

Very interesting point, this is how Bruce Lee used to shit. Look at how healthy he was.

A relative of mine worked at IBM back in the day and had an experience with this. His branch had acquired a team of Japanese men to work with them in the states for a few months on a project. Suddenly, and mysteriously to the workers, the toilet seats were all broken or loose in their bathroom. It wasn't until someone walked in and saw one of the Japanese dude's heads poking over the stall that they found out they were squatting over the toilets.

Japs know the right way to shit.

i will adjust my shitting position an lower the sit in my toilet

Don't lie on the internet user. I've heard that exact same story before user, multiple times from multiple people. I doubt that relative part is true.

And it was never the Japanese, it were Chinese mainlanders and pajeets.

Japan has normal western toilets for decades now. Only in old building you'll find squat toilets.

Don't shoot the messenger. It was my dad's cousin lmao, met him once at a family reunion when I was like 14 and he definitely told me that, never forgot it. Maybe he was lying. Either way, he was recounting the story from decades ago, which means they may not have switched over from squatty-potties. Also it could've been Chinese too. Can't keep em straight because I'm a bigot.

When I was 21 I started noticing blood on paper after heavier shits and especially after alcohol.
Since then I started taking care about my diet, became abstinent and when shitting I don't push hard and try not to spend more than a minute or two on the shitter.

My life has never been better. I only wish I could go back to anal masturbation, but sadly it makes hemorrhoids come back so I only suck on dildos now.

> not just squatting on the toilet seat

Brainlet pls

So, you found the benefits of squatting without orienting your body to allow gravity to aid in the process and complete evacuation of your bowels. Good job.

Another benefit of squatting to shit, your body is designed to use your thigh against your stomach to push out the shit in your colon / intestines.

Don't make me tear you limb from limb and honour my Takeda ancestors with your head, gaijin.

top post my friend, except for
>using warm water

Never heard of that puborectalis thing.
But yeah OP I agree, I try to bend my back hollow when I shit nowadays.

Sorta related, isn't squat birthgiving also way easier than lying on your back?

If you want a serious answer, it will probably never be implemented, because of fat fucks. Also I guess it's easier to get shit on yourself on the Japanese style toilet (at least for the unexperienced).
You can get one of those Jap things or a squattypotty for your home, and just not shit in your workplace/uni (I never do anyways).

If its so bad for you then why do we still do it? Checkmate scitards

What is the bottom right pic trying to illustrate?

that's your body trying to squat but not being able to and getting into the closest position

this is not a "good posture", it's simply the local maxima for sitting toilets. shithead

Everyone posting

>I bend forwards really far

while shitting on a sit toilet is a fucking moron

that is not the same as squatting. That is your fucking body screaming "why the fuck don't you squat" at you.

Because you have grown weak over the years and are no longer capable of squatting down to even just parallel.

Adolescent you would be ashamed of how barely capable you are of manipulating your body.

Ancient Romans squatted to shit.

Toilets became a thing during some British era when a guy marketed a toilet as a throne that anyone could enjoy in private without having to be royalty.

Since then, it's become more and more common.

It's also a matter of engineering convenience. A sit down toilet is easier to port around and install as opposed to a mechanism that needs to work below the user's feet/ground in many circumstances.
Just how well would a porta potty work if the design was to squat instead? Shit for thought.

Not a good idea, retard.

just fucking put a box under your feet when you go take a shit and voila

when the acute angle of descent hits your intestinal wall just right

Instead of squatting like an animal, why not get a squatting stool so you can still sit like a person but also align your rectum properly?

Nothing to do with IQ everything to do with how America works

Pic doesn't add up:
>toilet broken on leftside
>patient's ass on right side

I seen the bottom left pic in restrooms. Always thought it was in regards to hygiene/dirty feet on the seat.

Kek
Why does he still classify as fully white when half his family is Asian?

Seen white-asian kids, they always look more asian than white

Looks like he's sitting on the floor with a syringe going into his inner elbow

Lel, why are dads such trolls

Not always, most halfsies i know look pretty white and stand out from full asians

I squat, I don't know why people look down on it, desu it's faster and feels better.

How can I squat in a normal toilet? Do I remove the cover?

you dont squat on normal toilets
the porcelain isnt made to withstand 70kgs on the rim

if the toilet has a hairline crack anywhere it will break and you'll be sliced up by giant shards of razor sharp shit covered porcelain

kek I've squatted my entire life but I'm only ~60kg. Never thought about it though desu.

Yeah, there's no need to get butthurt about it

please reconsider this practice user. Unless you have a toilet designed to resist squatting, you might get severely injured.

There are pictures here (NSFW obviously): documentingreality.com/forum/f149/toilet-seat-slices-ass-cheeks-82975/index5.html

Yo just use a milk crate or just use one leg they're free

So, who wants to design squat-proof toilets?

I started doing this like two month ago and the results are amazing!
cut my toilet time in like 60%, my tiny hemeroid disapeared completely and pooping is just much easier!

Sometimes I get into my scuba suit and do 9 if I'm feeling kind of crazy that day.

you just want us to slavsquat constantly, i'm on to your game

>t. brainlet

Squat shitting is scientifically correct

Anyone who sits = low IQ

ZING

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Tank you Ganesh we have deposited .02 rupees into your poo boxx ayy shiva plis come again

>not using a colostomy bag

That's funny, because it seems like they don't have a bidet in that toilet.

I would throw my bag at anyone who makes me mad, like that pepe guy would in those frog and bald guy comics

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

Just tried it yesterday. I also found pooping easier. Thank you to everyone in this thread who informed me of this.

Oh great. So now, to avoid life threatening porcelain-induced injuries, I gotta buy a squatty potty and suffer the humiliation of having such a disability-looking device sitting in my water closet for all of society to see and laugh at. When will the world change and stop oppressing us Colon Crusaders?

i wish i could squat like figure B, but i must have short tendons cause i cant go flat foot without tipping backwards

could i just lean forward while sitting down? or should i shit with my back to a wall?

>less time to shit
My shit time is an invaluable time for self reflecting and shitposting on Veeky Forums
>less TP required
Like I give a fuck about trees
>healthier for you
I've had a hemorrhoid and it's not that bad

There's signs in the toilets around the IELTS school at my university which has pictures telling you not to stand on the toilets to squat

There's the other edge just offset from the middle...

IT looks like it gave way and the person fell down to the left, hence that central part slicing his ass up on the way down

I just really felt like doing this

CARLOS

You should probably work at getting your mobility back. The sign of falling backwards is either weakness or tightness. Both are fixed the same way.

I just came back from Japan - you find squat toilets everywhere, they even call sitting toilets "western style"

>"what's that user?"
>"oh, that's just my shit stool. I don't want any hemorrhoids and it also saves me like 3 minutes"

>strain on the knees
>nerve strain in your ankles
>ruining your back
yeah you really know what you're talking about

I'd rather relax in the bathroom more longer.

Sharp edges cut through skin, retard.

you can still find them, usually in public places, but the typical household toilet is what you'd normally think of a toilet being

You're not supposed to squat for like half an hour while browsing your phone, you dummy. The whole process shouldn't take longer than a few minutes.

>>strain on the knees
>>nerve strain in your ankles
>>ruining your back
>yeah you really know what you're talking about

A proper squat with proper form has little to no shear forces acting upon your knees.

Back compression comes with the heavy weighted squat under unsafe conditions.

"Nerve strain on ankles" what the Fuck are you doing to cause strain.... Don't tell me your heels are off the ground you tremendous pseudo-fit, skinny fat, zumba promoting, faggot.

t. an 80 year old

>poking holes in that pic
>doesn't mention the fact that the toilet doesn't have any blood on it
Also, one of the pictures could have been mirrored

just lean forward

Yea that dude is definitely going to shit on his nuts

depends how hot it is