How do i stop having wet greasy alcoholic shits

how do i stop having wet greasy alcoholic shits

Stop drinking the demon and start living life.

Drink more booze and water until your shits are pure liquid.

stop eating wet greasy alcoholics

Stop drinking.

I quit drinking after New Year's Day, (finally, after a loooooong time where I crawled into a bottle and stayed there), and my digestive system is already getting back to normal. I used to have daily diarrhea from the alcohol and had to take Immodium every day. You gotta stop the drinking, friend.

Stop being a wet greasy alcoholic

If you can't try adding more fiber to your diet. Three glasses of Metamucil should do ya

Why does hard apple cider give me the massive watery runny shits but beer or spirits don't?

If I drink 12 bottles of it I will have no less than 6 or 8 shits during the session and the next day

maybe it's the pectin from the apples? what happens if you eat apples?

Can I smoke lucifers lettuce as a substitute?

you have a good sense of humor

no

You could blame the booze, but we know you can't stop that.
Mostly its the poor food choices you make when you're drunk.
Binge drinking leads to binge eating. And also terrible cooking, and a horrible mess in the kitchen the next morning.
You already know this, but eat before drinking, or at least during. You will cook better, not get blackout drunk, and make healthier choices.
Also, to help yourself not eat complete shit, dont have that stuff around. When you're drunk, you'll never be motivated to cook a balanced and reasonable meal, it will always gravitate towards Doritos and a pizza. Which is why you have the shits all the time.
Only stock good healthy food, and never order delivery when drunk. Its not just the shitting, but you know you're getting fat too.
Now that I've preached from the soapbox, I can return to doing everything I just said not to do. I'm better at telling you than taking my own advice.

I've only ever eaten 2 or 3 apples in 1 day and never noticed anything, so I'm not sure.

thank you

I don't drink alcohol anymore, but on the topic a few days ago I decided to stop eating dairy, sugar, and starch

I have never pooped so optimally before, they just slide right out and the paper comes up clean on the first wipe

No, son.

Live life.

I used to go on apple fasts. 3 days of detox. Eat only apples. Drink only water. Once a month at most. Really flushes through you. By the 2nd day, the colour of the apple pulp you crap looks no different from a freshly blended apple. Day 1 was terrible though. Bathroom smelled like a chemical warzone 3-5 times a day.

so, how many apples a day are we talking about? did you eat enough to get full or just a few a day for the nutrients?

Actually, coming from a true alcoholic, you don't binge eat as one. You're lucky if you eat at all most days. Mostly your body processes what ever it can from the alcohol and turns it into nasty shit that comes out your ass and smells more vile than any other shit ever. I eat about 3 times a week. Eating gets in the way of my drinking. But I take nasty vile shits about 12 times a day. A normal turd hurts my ass actually even if it's like a rabbit pellet.

I ate as much as i needed to feel full. About 6-8 regular size red apples a day..?

who here /sobersincenewyearsday/

If you had it in you to become sober, you would have stopped long before new years day. It won't last. Enjoy it while it does though.

>feel full
>About 6-8 regular size red apples a day
can you post your height/ weight? just really curious about how so little food can make you feel full

5'9"

102 lbs

I was sober for the majority of last year. Only drank about 2 months out of 12. I wanted to be completely sober for the entire year but had a minor slip up few weeks here and there. this year will be %100.

thanks for the encouragement tho

>how do i stop having wet greasy alcoholic shits
Drink water before you go to bed

>102lbs
>46kg

Are you a 12 year old girl?

Don't eat dogshit during or before you drink.

I only get the worst shits if I eat barfood or whatever stupid shit I think would taste amazing the day before or during my drinking

also, it doesnt really become enjoyable till about 2-3 months into it , for anyone who gets frustrated at not seeing results when quitting right away.

That user wasnt me. Im 175cm. 72kg.

I made it 3 weeks one time. It was very odd to me. The thing is, I smoke when I drink. If I don't drink, I seriously do not smoke. They go hand in hand basically. So putting an end to my drinking would be multi beneficial in a huge health and life way. As soon as I start drinking, I light a cigarette and chain smoke until I pass out from the alcohol. If I don't drink, no smoking at all and no craving for it.

fiber + protein = good poops

This isn't rocket science

That sounds like my friend whenever he takes hard drugs. Chain smokes the entire time. Personally I find cigs repulsive , including the nasty headbuzz they give you, and out of all the failures in my life being addicted to cigs is one thing Im proud I never fell into. I do love to smoke weed while I drink tho, I also tend to mix painkillers with booze whenever possible even tho its dangerous as fuck, it feels fucking incredible. But im looking forward to ressetting my brain to sobriety for the entire year so im not longer dependant on anything. i made it 5 months last year and had never felt better during the last few months of that. the problem is once you feel so good you think why not celebrate with some booze. then boom, right back to square one.

i'm the same with the smoking. i can go for weeks and months without cigarettes. but as soon i go out and had one or two beers i'll light a new one a couple of minutes after the last one

It's weird. I know people like that besides me also. I guess addictions come in pairs or something.