It's a fact: vegans are smug cunts

It's a fact: vegans are smug cunts.

That said, what are some reccommendations for delicious vegetarian meals (eggs and cheese allowed). I don't have a moral problem, so don't give me any of that
>Bacon is so delicious bro
I fucking know already. I'm just trying to save a few bob and lose a bit of weight. Shake things up a bit. Also, try not to reccommend overly egg-heavy dishes i.e. quiche, omelette.

Thanks lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilaquiles
fettlevegan.com/recipes/corned-bean-hash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vegetarian food is for queers

Surely that's hot, hefty slabs of meat if anything

Check out the oh she glows blog. Gay as fuck name, easy and delicious as fuck recipes. Added bonus of being vegan.

Eat Indian food to get normal sized eat Ethiopian to get skinny eat North Korean to get anorexia nervosa.

Brilliant, I'll enjoy reading through that.

>Indian food got me here in the first place m8, that shit is delicious. Too bad it looks literally like shit and certainly teases further shit from within you. Ethiopian-wise, what's that all about - mud, goat shit and Jambalaya? Already did eating disorders about 12 years ago, it was pretty faggy.
>Tfw fuccboi days are far behind me and straight and fat now

A vegetarian diet won't make you save money nor it will make you lose weight.

Meat's pricey. If you just buy the veg you're saving a few quid at the least. I made a chicken casserole today and really, it wasn't much better for having chicken in. It was mainly veg anyway.

Sauteed greens:

>Pick any leafy green you want: Spinach, Turnip greens, Collard greens, Mustard greens, Baby escarole, Kale, etc.
>Roughly chop the leaves (except for spinach)
>Slice 1/4 or 1/2 an onion along with 2 cloves of garlic
>Cook with vegetable oil on med-low heat until golden
>Add leaves and 1T lemon juice or rind
>Sautee until wilted
>Salt and pepper to taste

You can improvise from there. Capers, sun dried tomatoes, artichoke, cheeses all work well

Thanks, I'll give it a go. It doesn't sound all that substantial though?

Stir fry

Whenever vegans say it's healthier to not eat meat I just answer, I get to eat tasty meat and fish and die quicker, what's the downside here?

McChickens.

tfw to stupid too greentext correctly

>that pic
>not "I think. Therefore I vegam"
i fucking hate vegans

ive been vegetarian for a while now. there are some good blogs with vegetarian recepies, but My favorite is "it doesnt taste like chicken" the girl is also qt so that's a bonus.

If you want to lose weight bacon is much better option than vegetarian meals.

go for indian dishes like said.
also very easy is fried rice with any kind of veggies.
my basic ingriedients are usually carrotts, broccoli and peppers. you can add spring onions, cabbage, mushrooms whatever pleases you. add an egg, chickpeas or tofu for protein. try drinking a big amount of water a day. also once in a while make a nice soup. there are plenty of receips online and soups are often vegetarian anyway

If you like burgers, just make all your favorites but with black beans patties.

Hey OP, like nachos? If you ever have leftover nachos, or if you just have tortilla chips with some veggies like red onion and tomato, you can make chilaquiles! Salsa is good to put on them too, and I always like frying an egg or two to go on top. Cheese is great on it, but not essential.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilaquiles

Some examples use meat but you can just omit it.

Vegan food is incredibly unhealthy, just check vegan items at the supermarket, the amount of artificial shit in them would put McDonald's to shame

Yes, but you're missing the condescension of the quote: it's saying that anyone who actually thought would be vegan. Thus, if you are not then you are incapable of thinking.

Bookmarked my man, great

When I think Indian I tend to think of thick, rich sauces often with cream. Is that off the mark?

Are those veggie burgers good? I assumed that they were as full of processed crap and oil as any other.

That sounds great, thanks

Just eat oreos OP, it works.

Yeah of you buy.frozen veggie patties or whatever they are bad, but just mash a can of black beans up with an egg and some bread crumbs plus whatever seasoning and extras like onion and garlic... if you've ever made meatballs/meatloaf/beef patties it's the same concept except your using mashed black beans over ground mearlt.

made this the other day, shit was delicious.

fettlevegan.com/recipes/corned-bean-hash

Oreos are neither cheap nor healthy

It's not substantial on its own, but you could pair it with a bread, on some rice or on a sweet potato
Or make it a side for a main course

Can't really go wrong with a sticky rice, maybe drizzle this or that on it.

Los dobles muy caliente