Which has a better future, BTC or ETH?

Which has a better future, BTC or ETH?

Attached: 1521460070184.jpg (893x799, 87K)

This is the only time I've ever wanted to "be the ball" if you know what I'm saying, haha... Yeouch

BbBbBbBbBBbbBbbBBBRrrRrRrRRRRRRRRRRTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOPPPOOPOOOOOOPPP

BTC is unironically garbage, but its the gold standard and will always remain at the top

ETH is a double edged sword, you need eth to buy into scamcoin ICOs so the price will always be sort of high, but said scamcoin ICOs might dump hard on you aswell

good exmaple of this is bancor when they dumped back in july, 25% dip in a day lma0

i want to lick her ball

>BTC is unironically garbage
And it has probably the worst community in crypto right now. It's all lambo and HODL memes. Honestly, visit r/bitcoin if you want to see this cult mentality. I can't wait till this thing fucking dies and we can move on.

You really think it's going to retain top place? I think it's going to continually shit the bed with any real transaction volume, and lose support gradually

it doesn't matter if it cant be used for anything

its the gold standard of crypto, and because of that, it will ALWAYS remain at the top

unless exchanges ditches every single btc pair and replaces it with eth or something else, you will never see anything dethrone btc in terms of marketcap

>BTC is unironically garbage, but its the gold standard and will always remain at the top

When I was in high school I believed Shane Dawson would be the #1 most subscribed youtuber forever because youtube was "too old" for new people to have a chance of reaching his level.

You can own the ball

Attached: 86962666-E928-4B07-A949-E8D9F4ACB1AD.jpg (750x671, 108K)

>comparing youtubers to crypto

Attached: 1494695863250.jpg (400x388, 50K)

Every time some kind of flippening starts to happen, the rug gets pulled out, people panic and flock back to Bitcoin like a bunch of cucks.

BTC is a piece of shit but it's going to stay #1 because people are retarded.

Attached: 1513382373566.jpg (462x370, 34K)

May Kek praise you & Heil Hitler!

>bitcoin is the biggest right now therefore it will ALWAYS be the biggest!

durr

Attached: dwzyipcu0gmz.jpg (750x436, 30K)

Not even actual gold managed that.

never said that

i said its the gold standard of crypto / first mover and go to trading pair for anything related to crypto

Attached: hotlink.jpg (659x369, 95K)

She's getting her shit particles all over that basketball ffs

I am a BTC Maximalist. However I am slowly building up my ETH portfolio. ETH is superior. But BTC is still perceived as the gold standard for the time being.

ICOs are the only reason why ETH is a strong #2 trading pair. Everything else is dependent on BTC or ETH. You need BTC or ETH to buy everything else. Unless you buy the "upper mid-card" coins (LTC and BCH) on Coinbase or something.

Seeing ETH drop so much in terms of satoshis like this is painful though. Fuck. lol. I seriously considered trading my ETH for BTC today.

Attached: BrappEternity.jpg (625x415, 85K)

God I wish that were me.

By what fucking mechanism is bitcoin the gold standard? Because we said so? Because you ant it to be? Fuck off.

Don't you think when/if you can buy any crypto straight off with fiat BTC will slowly die off?

i literally just explained why its the gold standard in the post you replied to, you fucking brainlet

it has first mover advantage and its the de-facto trading pair for every fucking crypto

by market consensus i suppose?

In this game, fundamentals don't mean shit. Bitcoin has the most brand awareness. The vast majority of people who buy bitcoin do so because they think the price is gonna go up. They don't give a shit if this thing sucks as currency because they are not using it as currency. Have you tried using bitcoin as money? I tried to pay for my Veeky Forums pass with bitcoin. I finally succeeded the second time. Stripe (Veeky Forums's payment processor) cancelled the order and refunded me because my transaction didn't confirm within a specified time. lol. Using bitcoin to actually buy shit fucking sucks. The vast majority of people are just speculating on the price - gambling. Hell the transaction fees with bitcoin are low these days but Binance still charges 0.0005BTC for withdrawals. At one point they charged 0.001BTC. People don't give a shit about transaction fees. They keep these coins on exchanges anyways. They don't even install the fucking wallets on their PCs or even phones. They only withdraw their coins when it is time to cash out.

Bitcoin Cash functions way better as money than Bitcoin does and I dumped all my BCash earlier tonight. BCash doesn't have a future. No one gives a fuck if the fees are cheap. Because people are just gambling on Binance or whatever and they don't mind paying the marked-up $4-5 fee to withdraw their winnings.

The only people who are using this shit as money are darknet guys and tax cheats. And the darknet guys are moving away from bitcoin anyways. They are buying bitcoin cash because it's cheaper for transactions and monero if they want privacy.

i dont think these are the right reasons.
bitcoin is dominant because of the amount of real historical capital in it.

ETH

>you need eth to buy into scamcoin ICOs
You don't understand Ethereum.

Bitcoin (BCH)

No. It because it has the largest, most powerful and most secure network IN THE WORLD. Furthermore, lighting network is already running which will make all other coins like nano become extinct . Also, schores signatures are coming next, wich means a even more secure network in adittion to the fact that a sotoshi is a unit that can be programmed to represent anything of value. The reality is, the cast majority of you retards have no idea what you’re talking about even though you’ve been in crypto for some time. The fact that people who come to this board are so clueless actually demonstrates that we’re barely halfway through the early stage adopters as well as the large reduction of average IQ throughout the world.

*it is it is*

*satoshi
*vast
>typing from phone

Public perception of BCash is so negative that there is no way that it would take off.

The main selling point of BCash is that you don't even have to buy it in order to use it. If you had BTC on August 1st, you already have BCash. Whereas the other low transaction fee coins like Litecoin and Ethereum, you have to actually buy those. That's it.

Now that I dumped my BCash, I have literally no reason to ever use it. If I ever need to buy something off Dream Market, maybe I'll buy back some BCash.

>No. It because it has the largest, most powerful and most secure network IN THE WORLD.
Lightning Network is untested, insecure garbage

Lightning Network isn't going to raise the price of BTC. BTC Maximalist Richard Heart spoke the most sense about price in the crypto market. Lightning Network makes BTC easier to spend, not easier to buy. So Lightning Network if anything will actually lead to a lower price. Because you are effectively selling BTC when you use it to buy stuff. If you want the BTC price to go up, it needs to be easier to buy BTC. With banks not allowing you to use credit/debit cards to buy from Cuckbase and with banks shutting off your bank account for sending money to exchanges, good luck with that.

Price has little to do with fundamentals. It's all driven by speculation. People buy bitcoin because they think the price is going to go up. Plain and simple. Lightning Network is not going to make people buy bitcoin. People can already buy coffee with their credit/debit card/cash. I don't need crypto to pay for coffee. Unless paying for my coffee with crypto means it is a lot easier to cheat on my taxes. Heh.

The use-case for bitcoin is mostly illicit in nature. This is why banks have been terminating peoples' bank accounts for buying BTC. Because BTC is practically defacto money laundering/tax evasion. lmao. And banks are forced to report suspicious financial activity by law. They face heavy fines.

>Furthermore, lighting network is already running which will make all other coins like nano become extinct
Literally requires that you stay online in order not to lose coins. Literally inferior, buggy tech

>btc
>no development team
>eth
>huge community bent on making it best coin ever
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

One of my main concerns with ETH is censorship resistance. The US government could approach Vitalik's team and force them to roll-back certain transactions. Because Vitalik rolled back the DAO hack. He already set a precedent. Ethereum is too centralized. BTC is decentralized. There is no one that the government can approach and say "hey roll back these transactions for us."

>this chick's "contribution to society" is sitting on a ball with her pussy out
>pay for this blows scientists the fuck out

Attached: yO7GiVn.gif (350x263, 968K)

Don't swallow the FUD. No one person or group of people rolled back the DAO. All stakeholders on the chain had to vote to do so, and the ones who disagreed got to keep their DAO hack chain. ETH is more decentralized than BTC in that fashion, because of the distribution of miners/nodes; BTC is majority controlled by a handful of Chinese companies.

That's gonna be worse.
I explain why it's worse here

LMAO

Attached: 1507690936088.png (629x504, 36K)

this

it's called bcash

Heard ETC will overtake ETh as there has been a lot of private investment groups readying for a pump!