Daily Serious Discussion Thread

Hey fucks! After much success from previous thread, I am back with the Daily Serious Discussion Thread about Request Network.
Only serious talk is allowed!
Any pajeet FUD will be simply dismissed with a polite "kys faggot!"
I'll kick of with the discussion points:

- Potential for adoption as soon as mainnet releases. Do you see many people and business using it right away?
Is the infrastructure set up by REQ gonna be usable, right at the start, through Kyber Network?
Do you think REQ's network will face liquidity challenges at first?
Which partnerships do you see the REQ team developing as we speak?
Which feature of the platform makes you more excited for the future?

Attached: reqt.jpg (512x512, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/pwc-unveils-blockchain-auditing-service-with-crypto-business-already-signed-up),
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Which feature of the platform makes you more excited for the future?

Auditing. I work for a bank. Everything and I mean absolutely fucking everything in financial services needs an audit trail.

this shitcoin doesn't deserve a daily serious discussion thread

kys faggot!

>Do you see many people and business using it right away?
Define "many". There are certainly some willing to accept crypto.
>Is the infrastructure set up by REQ gonna be usable, right at the start, through Kyber Network?
Yes, but only for ETH and its tokens, as far as I know.
>Do you think REQ's network will face liquidity challenges at first?
No.
>Which partnerships do you see the REQ team developing as we speak?
Small businesses probably and other shitcoins.
Fiat fo fiat, there's no contest.

kys faggot!

REQ coin burn!

How keep when burn?

No keep, no coin, burn bad!

>Do you see many people and business using it right away?
Obviously adoption will develop over time, but it's (I think) confirmed a few business are gonna use REQ as soon as it's available. Hell I'd use it.
>Is the infrastructure set up by REQ gonna be usable, right at the start, through Kyber Network?
I guess? Why wouldn't it?
Don't think so. The team has been 100% profesional.
OMG, LINK, Amazon-EBay like platforms, and even PayPal and Coinbase.
Fiat to fiat conversion. That's fucking gold to me.

Kys faggots! Here are yours (You)s!

I think we’re in for a treat when they announce a serious end implementation partnership with mainnet.

fuck off with this creepy shit

NO BURN COIN TOKEN BURN!!!! AAAAAAAA

been following this project since november but stopped watching it for a while. remind me again, REQ will allow you to immediately sell your cryptos into fiat? will it do it through a decentralized exchange?

When will this shit be at $1 again so I can dump my bags. Fuck your "$10 EOY" memes. This shit will never be over $1.2. Screencap this you fucking fuck.

fuck off faggot. sell now

Not only is main net priced in, but the main net dump is priced in as well, apparently. This is the first time I've seen this happen!

Req ...kinda is the exchange

$100 EoY

Fuck off. I'm not selling at this huge loss. Fucking useless shit sometime has to go back. Then it will get dumped faster than your mom when she got preggo.

>$100 EoY
Being this deluded. You won't see even 2% of that. Ever.

screencapped. see you in december faggot

>Potential for adoption as soon as mainnet releases
I will not answer point to point, but it seems to me that you are mainly speaking about direct adoption of the Core, like the "pay with request" feature etc. I doubt that we will see much of that.
What will drive adoption are the apps. 42 teams applied for the grants, and more will follow while the project add the radmap features.
If even just one of those apps gain real traction Req adoption will naturally follow, it's the nature of the network.
I believe that even partnerships are secondary to this, unless we talk about something huge and unlikely (as of now) like Amazon, or deep integration with a market leader in invoicing or auditing.

Buy high sell low bucko

I hope you don't come here with an arsenal of pink wojaks after they fail to get relevant adoption and their fiat managing is a mess.

Yes, absolutely
> Do you think REQ's network will face liquidity challenges at first?
I don't think so. Depends on Kyber adoption tho
God tier - Big4 (cointelegraph.com/news/pwc-unveils-blockchain-auditing-service-with-crypto-business-already-signed-up), Shopify (?), Coinbase (YC)
Top tier - good crypto projects (WTC, ICON, AION, etc)
Mid tier - SMEs, small marketing and retail companies
Shit tier - meh crypto projects
Audit, Fiat 2 Fiat, Active community

no ones going acknowledge this?

req going to 100 eoy confirmed.

kys faggots!

Kys faggot!

>or deep integration with a market leader in invoicing or auditing.
I'm actually hoping that their partnership announcement goes this way. I believe one of the biggest potentials in REQ is their potential for auditing companies. If there is a partnership with a top auditing firm, the sky is the limit.

Same. I pray that 'crypto business' mentioned in cointelegraph article PwC going to use is REQ. If that's so top10 eoy is literally confirmed.

>Yes, but only for ETH and its tokens, as far as I know.
When Chainlink mainnet get released REQ will moon because they will be able to fiat to crypto

Patience guys

Doubt it's request that PwC are partnered with, as the fiat aspect of the network hasn't even been started on as far as I know

Imagine being such a Cuck that you sold the dip when there's a whale who has been accumulating. You see those candles with the super long upper wicks? Some whale has been market buying huge huge amounts, huge enough to clear out the order book of everybody's sells

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-110221.png (1080x1920, 189K)

Never mind the PwC service is not actually about using the blockchain for auditing, it's literally auditing companies usage of blockchain lol

'PwC was expected to present the new service Friday. The service will allow companies to offer an outside review of their use of blockchain technology, thereby ensuring they are using it properly and enabling employees to monitor the company’s blockchain transactions.'

Probably Vechain will be their partner for that

KYS faggots!

MOON BITCH MOOOOON!

Ohhh fuck guys we’re finally taking off

The ability to go pay in crypto-fiat pairs, but the technical hurdles are pretty vast here, and I don't think the REQ team have even begun to address them.

Don't you need a partner with an exchange that will provide the liquidity for the transaction, which has to be coupled to an Oracle for trust-less currency conversions?

OMG is kind of trying to do the same thing, but their White Paper is a bunch of non-sensical babble and they don't even have any full time developers, I think the entire project is filled with fraud.

Attached: red.jpg (320x364, 17K)

is OMG a direct competitor to REQ or do they have different purposes?

>OMG is kind of trying to do the same thing, but their White Paper is a bunch of non-sensical babble and they don't even have any full time developers, I think the entire project is filled with fraud.

do you actually believe this or are you just FUDding a project you're afraid will outperform your emotional investment?

>Don't you need a partner with an exchange that will provide the liquidity for the transaction
that's why they have the partnership with Kyber Network

Holy crap, good catch. Someone has determined this to be the bottom.

I haven't checked the charts in weeks, thank God we're still above 2000 SATs.

I wanted to invest in OMG, then I got down to brass tacks analysis of the project, their style, the Omise company, and I think it's fraudulent. They're riding the Vitalik brand name to 1 billion dollar MC, and they have nothing to show for it.

I tried to determine if the parent Omise is an actual business with revenue and customers, and came up short. I tried to call the McDonald's franchise in Thailand and they did not know what the fuck I was talking about, and some English speaking PR guy said he would get back to me 4 weeks ago.

It seems their claim to have fintech experience was a lie. There's no records of the company or team members prior to 2013.

Yeah but Khyber does only fiat-fiat.

I don't think that REQ have put forth a technical solution to the fiat-oracle-crypto interface, which is actually the most daunting of the challenges.

This I think is the greatest risk to the project, and I would like to grill the time on how they plan to implement this.

If it succeeds, we're talking about bringing blockchain autism to the masses.

Attached: 1513874810895.gif (300x300, 2.04M)

>fiat oracle crypto
they said they are in talks with chainlink. and no REQ does not depend on chainlink's success, REQ depends on ANY oracle network succeeding, which obviously one will.

Keep it up user my accumulation isn't finished yet

Still REQ is possibly the most useless token out there. The price is rising because that's just how crypto works- people are making money. Make your cash on this shitcoin while you can it will literally never be paypal 2.0 or paypal 1.5. It's literally a pointless intermediary.

Hey can you send me that eth you owe me?
sure lemme just make a request!
wait why not just send instantly over MEW?
oh ya thats a way better, faster, easier idea.

RIP

>serious discussion
>formulates his post like a retarded 14 year old redditor

who else constantly /sneaking a look/ at req gains today

Attached: r-req.jpg (519x778, 89K)

Will REQ ever be $100?

Literally never. It MIGHT hit $1 again. please stop being delusional and invest in a coin/project that is actually going to be around longer then 2018. Examples would be ETH, BTC, XLM, OMG, NEO, ELA,

Kys faggot
You're right to be honest. OP writes like he's a massive faggot
2019-2020. No doubt. Wish it could be sooner though.

When you send from MEW you burn gas, that's going to be replaced by req.

Don't bother, he's a troll. You know the basement virgin kind.

Trips confirm REQ will be $100

Auditor here. The AICPA just released white paper on the implications of a blockchain audit. Wow, it's really happening. I predicted this years ago. Ethereum is mentioned in the white paper as well as the concept of smart contracts and oracles. Welcome to the future.

oh, you're retarded. why didn't you just say so?

Not true, you'll have to pay the network fees either way.

Cause it's not so easy if you want to make a smart contract on that, like for É-shops etc, you don't think this is just going to be a peer to peer transaction don't you you noob

Wtf are you talking about

And you think these companies might use request network?

How the fuck do you think the ETH or whatever shitcoin you're paying with is going to leave your wallet, you dumb fucktard?

>Potential for adoption as soon as mainnet releases. Do you see many people and business using it right away?

I certainly hope so. I'm looking forward to using it myself instead of fiat.

Not public accounting. Well maybe, but to me req is aiming for the fortune 500 adoption. Companies could integrate and save millions on audit and bookeeping fees. Top public companies currently pay 60+ million in audit fees. An audit is required every year by the PCAOB if it's a public company. Everyone on biz talks about the PayPal 2.0 part of this project and have completely forgotten about the other half of it, which has the potential to completely disrupt a whole profession. I'm an auditor at a CPA firm and the whitpaper recommend to get educated in programming. This shit is serious.

>Potential for adoption as soon as mainnet releases. Do you see many people and business using it right away?

We will have shopify and woocommerce, +plugin for any website, i see a doption, not huge but we will start growing. also the fact that when you buy whit crypto u dont need to go back to fiat so u avoid paying capital taxes.

Yes

No. we may see a problem in exchange rate req for erc-20 tokens.

They should go for 1 auditing and accounting company, and many paying platforms partnerships. also i see many blockchain companies adopting req in there service.

The Request fund, over 40+ teams already building on top of it. is like an early ETH or NEO. this will push the price to new ATH all the Dapps coming out from Request.

Attached: 1519276617146.png (480x480, 534K)

Thanks! Fucking good response

They aren't even indirect competitors let alone direct competitors.

Omise Go is a crypto bank account while Request Network is a financial platform with an initial focus to function as a payment portal.

If anything Omise Go could run on Request Network to offer their customers automated accounting etc. I think they might even announce a full partnership sometime in the future. There is basically 0 overlap in the market they try to target.

Price prediction?

You will still have to pay gas for ETH and ERC20 and still have to pay bitcoin fee if you exchange bitcoin.

The Request Network fee is ON TOP of the fee that the original chain would already charge. Please do some research into the project.

Not that this matters though since the REQ fee is only 0.05% and offers a lot of functionality over simple MEW or whatever you want to use.

REQ wants to support every fiat and crypto which is what sets it apart and makes it a neutral party.

Request will be a disaster.
*Stacy orders a frapuccino from starbuck*
"Oh, cool, I'll pay with request it's much cheaper!. Wait, what is KYC? Why do I need to send a selfie with my passport to some weirdos from the internet just to buy coffee? hehe I'll use paypal instead"

>Please do research
>Not that this matters though

I laughed

except OMG is aiming to be a payment gateway for any asset of value. i'm not here to shill OMG or FUD REQ. and even if they do compete, competition is good.

Will I make it with 100k REQ?

>competition is good
Not for an investor, you cuck.

Kys faggot!

You'll be so salty when you sell at 1$ and it eventually hits 100$. Trust me, I know, I sold ETH at 40$..

This. REQ is the next eth in terms of takeoff

By your math then it would eventually hit $10, not $100 you deluded fuck. ETH never reached 4k.

It won't be over $2. Not this year, not in 2019, not in 2020. It will never go beyond $2.

Pls respond will I make it with 100k hodl till 2020 or do I need more?

you will "make it" with literally any coin in the top 100 by holding itll 2020

request will start off as the bitpay for ETH

Attached: 1518785757739.png (575x511, 238K)

Screencaped, big faggot.

I didn't think for a group of hodlers to be more retarded than chainlink holders but some of the posts here, my word. The actual fundamentals aside some of your alls understanding of the project is literal down syndrome tier and you're going to be extremely disappointed when the main net comes out.

good advice sir

Attached: pajeet.png (247x277, 133K)

No one expects anything but a dump on main net. We all know it's going to dump. EOY this coin will be double digits dollar amount though

is there really anything wrong with not caring about the price and only focusing on potential passive income?

No that's like saying that bank accounts can have bank transfers therefor payment portals are useless.

Which is rediculous. Paypal still exists even though bank transfers are an option.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

im expecting $2-3 Dollars EOY.

Dude, Ripple is not only centralized, but the foundation can print more ripple! (hell the CEO of ripple became the world richest person when it hit $3)

+ their partners want to use their blockchain solutions, not their coin.

You're very defensive, who hurt you?

40$ ETH was late to the party, 1$ REQ is still early.

I never said that 1$ REQ and 40$ ETH were supposed to follow the exact same curve, just that you would be sorry to miss out on gains, you just jumped to conclusions.

Thanks, just bought 100k TRON

If REQ is the platform that helps cryptocurrencies become mainstream or utilized on a day to day basis and the total market capitalization of crypto increases substantially by 2020, then you should make anywhere from a 1 million - 5 million dollars ($10-$50 per token). I truly believe that we will reach 50-100 dollars in the future if all goes well especially if the total amount of coins is halved every 2-3 years.

REQ is definitely a risky investment but if they succeed the price will undoubtedly skyrocket.

The recent twitter proves this coin is going know where but up.

You fucking REQ coiners don't know how this is going to change the state of Crypto. It's going to bring together all of the main crypto so it's easier to use and it's going to go far and beyond the competition and it's going to remember. .05 by summer. .01 By sepetemeber 28 2018 senpie. This shit is going straight into the ground and the amount of shitposting in this fucking forum proves this shit is pay shilled. Market goes up, REQ goes down. Market goes down, REQ goes down.

I’m a stinky linky and I’m currently all in, but I’d like to hedge my bets. What’s a good LINK/REQ ratio to have?

You have been warned.

^yikes

Then dont invest in it mate. there are way to many coins out there, go get them.

what the fuck are you even trying to say