What's the best way to crack an egg?

what's the best way to crack an egg?

with one hand

put on floor and step on it

Not on the bowl nigga, squish it with a book.

unironically, contemplatively on a flat surface

Such that it runs down your back

It's a fucking egg!

How are you on the fucking food and cooking board and don't know how to crack a fucking egg without getting egg all over your shit or getting shitty egg shell all up in your food!!

RAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Stick it up your autistic asshole and shit out the contents.

I crack my eggs on the flat countertop. I find when I use the edge of a bowl it creates more of a spiderweb pattern with more shards. If you hit it smartly once or twice on the flat countertop surface you can get a nice good crack down the main side.

Crack the hell out of it in a flat surface.

Interestingly, in all my years cooking this question never occured to me. Why you might ask? Because I'm not autistic.

LIterally the only time I ever get shells in my food is when I try and do it the "correct" way by cracking on a flat surface.

If I'm cracking multiple eggs, then I crack them against eachother. One will crack fairly nicely, the other shouldn't. Repeat until there's only one left, then crack that one on a flat surface

punch it

Smash it with your power dong

Pinhole method.

Anyone that eats yoke unironically should consider killing themselves right now instead of waiting for heart disease.

i punch it with my ring. as you would imagine i'm a manly man. i provide for my family, i put food on the table, i bring home the bacon (usually about 5 packs per week, gotta keep the kid and wife well fed). god bless america and god bless our family.

Are you seriously asking this question?

Jeeze, you remind of that fucking idiot who has his own show on the Food Network and he shows you how to eat spaghetti properly.

It's not rocket science, you faggot.

pls normie, don't be mad at us

THE EGG WHITES ARE LITERALLY GOING INTO A BUCKET ON THE FLOOR

Fuck your normie family
REEEEEEEEEE

HowToBasic?

Don't hit it on the edge of the bowl unless you like digging eggshell shards out of the egg. I mean if you have a lot of practice cracking it on the edge of the bowl and you've learned a technique that works for you and You're satisfied with the amount of eggshell that may or my not be in your egg, then you do you. But if you have problems with eggshells frequently in your egg and you usually crack said egg on the side of a bowl or edge of a counter etc, try cracking it on a flat surface. I haven't had a single piece of eggshell in my eggs since I started doing it that way.

Can you stop saying "reeee" in all your posts, you looks really childish, best regards. Oh and go back to /b/.

make it sit alone in a room under a hot lamp for a couple of hours and then hit it with a telephone book when your captain isn't paying attention.