Racial Differences

What are the best sources for proof that there are NO significant differences between human races beyond the phenotypic (especially mental)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_African_origin_of_modern_humans
youtu.be/c7puPXZVsFQ
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
youtu.be/6SJNVb0GnPI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's a copypasta somewhere. It'll show up.

It doesn't exist, because there are differences between the races in terms of average intelligence.

This is to be expected considering that the races evolved in completely different parts of the Earth with different challenges and climates for millions of years.

>this is what brainlets consider to be 'clever' and 'funny' satire

nothing shows up in OPs searching 'race' 'racism' or 'racial'... help me out

If it's so funny, disprove it.

What possible reason is there to believe that groups of humans who evolved in completely different environments for millions of years would be equal in terms of intelligence capacities and other brain functions?

Of course, part of the reason for the IQ difference is environment, but even if you try to bring blacks up to the level of whites it just never happens on average.

Now, that's not to say that individual black people can't be intelligent-that's blatantly untrue-but as a group they are less intelligent on average.

Wut

Humans left Africa like 70,000 years ago dude

>breeds of dogs are known to have different levels of intelligence and other common traits.

>breeds of human are all identical

iirc Ashekanzi Jews have actually been breeding themselves for intelligence for quite a while, which is why Jews are overly represented in pretty much every intellectual field.

Sauce for 70k. Im pretty sure its more like 1.5 million........

Sources in wikipedia article. Sorry for mobile link:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_African_origin_of_modern_humans

correction, found source for modern decedents having left roughly 70k ago

That doesn't mean all humans grew up in the same environment. Blacks are black because they evolved in different environments to whites.

thanks. still waiting on copypasta angel.

My Sociology textbook (I have to take it as a mandatory class) actually has the balls to state that the differences between the races are purely physical and that "race science" has been debunked, even though it hasn't.

Their reason? "The races share 99.9% of genetic material"

So? We also share a large amount of genetic material with bonobos. That doesn't mean that there aren't differences mentally.

Mind telling me which textbook you have? I think most highschools teach this. Mine did, but I dont remember the book

You mean whites are white because they needed more vitamin D in Europe after they left Africa. Vit D was necessary for survival. It's hard to demonstrate that higher intelligence was necessary for survival.

Human populations are not breeds like dogs. Also dog breed intelligence variation is way overstated as common knowledge:
youtu.be/c7puPXZVsFQ

It's called 'An Introduction to Sociology in Ireland, 3rd edition'.

The lecturer tried to Sociology off as being objective and then this shit is spewed at me, along with a load of Marxist drivel about class and gender.

It's not a long book, mercifully.

does your point encompass the claim that ashkenazi jews are infact not significantly more intelligent than others by nature?

>You mean whites are white because they needed more vitamin D in Europe after they left Africa.

Well, I would assume it the difference in skin colour would be due to the difference in temperatures in those climates, requiring one group to have more melanin as an adaptation, but correct me if I'm wrong.

The skin colour itself has nothing to do with intelligence. The theory of human biodiversity argues that because the races evolved in often radically different environments with different challenges, and more comforts afforded to the Europeans in their environment (due to their earlier technological advancements, for example), their adaptations were different and they evolved for different "roles".

This is why white are on average more intelligent than blacks, and blacks generally outperform whites in the Olympics and are generally better athletically.

Of course outliers exist-I'm not looking to go full Collectivist with this-but the Individualist narrative of "well, it doesn't matter because individual blacks can be smarter than individual whites" doesn't cut it either.

In Europe if you aren't smart enough to plan ahead for winter, wrap your children in warm clothing etc and store food away you die. In Africa you just walk around picking berries off trees and shit. Lower selective pressure.

>It's hard to demonstrate that higher intelligence was necessary for survival.
wow. I think this might be the dumbest thing anyone has ever said.

>Well, I would assume it the difference in skin colour would be due to the difference in temperatures in those climates, requiring one group to have more melanin as an adaptation, but correct me if I'm wrong.
You have the right idea but backwards. The melanin was there to begin with. Humans in Europe had to lose it to absorb more sunlight (for vitamin D).
>This is why white are on average more intelligent than blacks, and blacks generally outperform whites in the Olympics and are generally better athletically.
But that is also supported by simple lifestyle differences for the cultures as well. Not denying there's no difference, but I believe the difference pales heavily in comparison to culture. Same can be said for the culture of Ashkenazi Jews too, for how highly they value education

You have much to learn. Just consider how the most successful species on Earth are insects and bacteria.

A more autonomous and simplified brain could be beneficial. The human brain consumes about a quarter of our total calories. Especially in Europe where humans were presented with less food, this could have helped. Instead we invented agriculture. You are implying that common ancestors will always be less intelligent than the evolutionary branches, but looking at animal species, this is false.

Yeah, I'm not saying environmental factors don't play a part, but it would be foolish to argue that these differences are purely environmental considering that IQ differences persist for African-Americans too.

IQ is pseudoscience though.

Woops i know you were on a roll there but all your arguments just flew out the window.

Now, head on back to /pol/ where you came from

Unfortunately the evidence points to that fact that there are differences.That doesn't mean you have to become a racist/asshole though.

I haven't read through much of this yet, but I'm going to post it here anyway just in case you want it.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Jared Taylor on race and IQ.

youtu.be/6SJNVb0GnPI

>cognitive psychology

Not science. A reminder that this is a science and math board.

Not a forum for psychology.

Psychology has to be taken into account when talking about intelligence, though.

what you're describing isn't even possible.

If your study doesnt follow the plainly laid out scientific method then no actual conclusions can be drawn from it. Until psychology as a whole can give actual precise datum opposed to rough approximations then it can be take seriously.

otherwise it just doesnt belong on this board unless you're talking about psychiatry.

If your study doesnt follow the plainly laid out scientific method then no actual conclusions can be drawn from it. Until biology as a whole can give actual precise datum opposed to rough approximations then it can be take seriously.

>psychology isn't a valid science
>psychiatry is

is that so? i can draw a valid conclusion from your post that you're a faggot, maybe you just need to think a little harder?

Well, I'm okay with strong evidence. Are sources of strong evidence possible to have?

The scientific method isn't about coming to final conclusions. It's about figuring out our best current models and throwing them out when we learn more. We don't even fully understand physics man, we should say there are no conclusions?

m8

m8

yes, i think so. i think strong evidence is possible to have.

when are aliens coming down to scrape us off the planet ?

You tried to mask your /pol/ tier opinions by trying to sound scientific. Talking scientifically doesn't make what you're saying science. You're just wrong.

>phenotypical differences doesnt mean genetic distance

We literally classify animal species based on slight phenotypical differences, humans are not allowed this obviously BECAUSE OH NO THATS MEAN.

Asians are human because their skulls are similar to us, blacks, san and abos are not human due to their much weirder skulls indicating significant genetic distance.

Europe was so tough to live in that the smartest non mix hominid went extinct in it.

Then debate me. Don't just say I'm wrong and then provide no arguments of your own.

Not the guy you're replying to. I'm also not a /pol/tard at all, but there is a consensus that white score on average higher in IQ tests. Yes, IQ tests are not perfect. But This result has been consistent over every single measure of intelligence used. Even wikipedia agrees.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

whether something is true or false is a more important question than 'is it le science', because 'science' essentially refers to a governing body at these point - basically when people say science, they're referring to something very much similar to the FDA.

the very fact that people say sentences like you just said is solid evidence that 'science' itself has become completely depreciated. 'the foundation of science' no longer has any real value anymore; it's a ruling body, an opinion think-tank, an agency in our culture.

engineers and entrepreneurs will be the ones that figure out how to do things worth doing, like reliably producing long carbon nanotubes and so forth, engineers will be the ones that make fusion work.

IQ test were originally made to find retards thus if a group of humans keeps constantly scoring in the retard range it means the test is correct.

>it is physically impossible that different races may have different attributes
>i have no evidence to back this up
>any evidence to the contrary is wrong

cmon man

The fact that bone marrow transplant is only compatible inside your own race.
Oh wait, you asked the opposite.

>its hurting my feefees so its not scientific for me
Can't you SJWtards surprise me for once?

Humans are animals thus humans will have a common level of intelligence among them in each race, it is not outlandish to suggest some humans like blacks are simply imbeciles naturally and intelligent rarely.

i think we might be arguing the same point

i assumed this post was satire
but you sound like a it of an asshole 2bh m8

i don't think it's so much that black people are 'stupid', as much as the things their brains are good at simply aren't as compatible with western civilization. they're probably fine for living in africa.

Yes user idiots thrive well in Africa, our species were once at a time as stupid as blacks because blacks came from humans, leaving Africa is probably what made us become smarter.
>you sound like a meanie
How old are you?

That actually would be outlandish. That's like saying black haired dachshunds are bumbling retards and light brown ones are super smart. They're all dachshunds. Race is way closer in similarity than breed. Like the video I posted earlier, dog breed variance in intelligence is way overblown.

He's completely correct, this is observable fact and it doesn't make you a racist for saying so. Many differences physical and mental are prominent.

Are you fucking stupid? Thats fur you dumbass thats like saying blondes and brunettes are different races, race is also not skin color either moron its goes all the way down to skeletal structure meaning its significant genetic distance.

we might have become more 'sophisticated', but i'm pretty sure that black people are good at the things that are important for living in africa, maybe the shitty environment requires them to be more stoic in the face of constant harassment and discomfort from bugs, heat, etc. it's well known that the european specimen often becomes very ill and weak when they spend to long in the tropics, where the negro can thrive.

Euros cant live in Africa due to high levels of UV dumbass, African colonies are proof we can thrive easily in Africa far better than the stupid blacks. Our cousins the North Africans have been living in North Africa for over 30,000 years as tribes and even built the very first human civilization where as the nigger did nothing.

Old enough to know that life is better when you're not full of contempt

We end up defining race by skin color so obviously fire-haired Irish people get lumped into the same "race" as blonde Germans and brunette everything-else. It's all population groups.

hair color can bo correlated to a great deal of OTHER genetic differentiations. it's not the skin, or the hair, those don't matter; it's not the different bone structures or body shapes or tissue placement or medical differences, either. but the fact is that differences between people exist that are more than superficial, and which matter.

the first question would be, could it be possible that races are so different on the surface, and in medical treatment, and NOT be different in psychology and behavior as well, given the observable endocrinal variations that follow along racial lines?

>IQ is pseudoscience though.
How do you explain IQ differences then ?
If you agree that :
1) IQ doesn't mean shit
2) all races are equal
how do you explain that there are extrem differences of IQ (what is mentally retarded for a race, is the norm for another) that can be measured even when comparing results from the same socio-economic background ?

Surely if 1) is true, we shouldn't see differences that can't be explained by simple statistical fluctuation.
If 2) is true, there can't exist any measure where a race perform better or worse than another.

i've read a lot of historical material from the time of our expansions outward from europe - it's well known that the constitution of europeans falters in the tropics, with large amounts of the explorers succumbing to various general maladies.

the brutal sun is one thing, yes, and the humidity, the windlessness, the different microbacterial biome, a lot of things - rather oppressive.

Your am imbecile, hair color is the most flexible physical trait of mammals to the point that mammals are classified as species based on their fur coloring.

Human race is not the same as that, blacks have different bone structures from us even their flesh and bone is denser than ours.
Of course races can be different in behavior compare how asians act compared how Asians act compared to Caucasoids.

Oh my fucking god something that didnt evolve in Africa has issues living in it WOW HOLY FUCKING CRAP, notice you CANT FIND A SINGLE FUCKING BLACK OUT OF AFRICA, meaning they were just too dumb to live in Asia or Europe.

>hair color is the most flexible physical trait of mammals to the point that mammals are classified as species based on their fur coloring.
Isn't this completely contradictory? And stop sperging out, you're typing like a retard.

>Yes user idiots thrive well in Africa, our species were once at a time as stupid as blacks because blacks came from humans, leaving Africa is probably what made us become smarter.

It took quite a while until Europeans got civilized. The peoples who today seem like the ones with the highest IQs are the ones who were seen as barbarians by the civilized world fpr millenias. Western civilization was created by middle easterners. Never forget.

Years ago I was arguing with some psychology graduate fag about justification psychiatric practice. This fag was convinced Psychiatry was bullshit and Cognitive Psychology was the only real mental behavioral study. I wish I could see his reaction to this comment. It would be glorious

IQ is the single best predictor for outcomes in society.

if you follow the chart of 'best countries to live in' up and up, it follows iq precisely, even 1 point can make a difference on a national level. so how can we chalk the observed global outcomes of black societies up to coincidence?

what he's saying is that hair color is about as superficial as it gets. it has almost no selection value and so it doesn't mean much.

this is false.

there are definite disadvantages today to the black prototype, but that's not to say that they don't have their place.

In the case of humans hair color is too flexible to constitute a species but a subspecies maybe.
When we were Germanic dicks, Africans were primal mindless beast. One could imagine how fucking stupid blacks were when we white people first began to exist in 30,000 B.C if they are as dumb as our 7 year old today.

Genetics is the trickery of the white devil when they colonized us kings. Don't trust science, biology, genetics or any other /pol/-tier lies. God created all men equal and you don't need to look no further.

>this is false.

Wow, not so many arguments at once, i can barely keep them apart. Jesus was basically an Arab. Accept it. Also, without arab and indian Algebra the westerners would probably still use frickin' roman numerals to math. LOL

Humans are weird we are the only animals that screw every taxonomy rule even our hair follicles being different isnt enough.

Based on hair follicles there are three human subspecies.

Straight Follicle-Asians and Native Amerians
Wavy Follicle-West Asia, North Africa, Aboriginals(WTF) and Europe
Woolly follicle-Blacks, Papuans, and San

Based on skin color we are a clusterfuck of subspecies.

Black human-Africans
Brown human-North Africans, Indians, Papuans
Pale human-Original inhabitants of the West Asia before Arab rape
Pink human-White people
Bronze human-Arabs
Light orange human-Native Americans
Yellow human-Chinks
Ivory human-North East Asians
Red human-Some native americans
Rust human-Turks
Scarlet human-I have no idea

Based on body shape we are these subspecies:

African monkey shape
Asian monkey shape
European bulk shape
West Asian bulk shape
East Asian bulk shape
New World bulk shape

>what he's saying is that hair color is about as superficial as it gets. it has almost no selection value and so it doesn't mean much.
If it had no selection value then it wouldn't have any correlation with certain population groups. Just saying.

Based on skull shape we are:

Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Australoid
Negroid
Capoid
Ethiopoid

This is also the best way to distinguish collective human groups by their skull shape.

I have to figure there's strong evidence to support equality between races in the traits we value (even if it doesnt stack up against the evidence to the contrary,) if not... it's hard to believe there's NOT some kind of conspiracy at work for the public consensus in our modern world seeing races this way- an idea that terrifies me.

The problem is I've done probably in the ballpark of 50 hours of research and have only come up with very weak evidence. And I can't talk about it in public because of the horrible stigma.

I will look more into the info in the dog breed vid, thanks for that. But really- noone else with leads? COME ON PLEASE

By this logic Siberians and Eskimos should be fucking destroying everyone at academics.

Dogs were selectively bred, humans were naturally molded into their racial groups there is no comparison at all.

>When we were Germanic dicks, Africans were primal mindless beast. One could imagine how fucking stupid blacks were when we white people first began to exist in 30,000 B.C if they are as dumb as our 7 year old today.
Damn dude. You might be an actual retard. You sure you're white?

You ever notice most crime in Russia occurs in the East aka Slavic Caucasoid side?

there are differences between everyone; race is a stupid point. Its all about variance.

ALSO its worth noting that starting a premise with an answer in mind is a poor excuse of a question. ASK if there is a difference and do your own literature reviews.

>It is a containment board I swear

Racemixing is a meme we could make fertile young with fucking Neanderthals and Erectus so even if blacks can breed with us IT DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE THE SAME SPECIES.

Thanks. I started after recieving a wealth of information from anons online, then did my own research into difference, and the evidence seems strong. Not just numbers on paper, but reality on the ground.
So I've tried to research the status quo evidence, and... there doesn't seem to be much which holds water. I've been doing as you recommend and was asking for assistance.

why is race a stupid point?

Because reducing humans to animals triggers the walking ape's innate arrogance

Not saying there's no correlation for race (a social construct), but there is more variance person to person within a race than race itself.

Humans were selectively bred by themselves mainly by measure of beauty strength and inteligence (only wealth could bypass this selection), except for the negroid race.
That's the reason why only their race don't have any recessive alleles linked to those traits.

Well there are many reasons. Firstly the variance of genetics is greater within 'races' than between 'races'.
There are many different enviromental factors, social factors and economic factors that play a part in determining who someone becomes. The line you make based on race is a muddy one and holds very little weight past opinion.

Also race has little to do with apes :P that's species you mongo ;D

Well, within "races" there are also significant differences in IQs. Eastern germans are 8 IQ points dumber than western germans. Take that as you want. Within western germany, southern germans are 5 points smarter than the rest. Im sure you could further regionalize IQ differences. Now its probably true that "whites" are smarter than "blacks". But what does that matter in the end? Should we in Germany castrate all Eastern Germans so we can have a smart westgerman Herrenrasse? Its stupid.

Also, IQ is not that important. If you succeed in life or not depends much, much more on your work ethics. Western civilization didnt start to leave everyone far behind in the 16th century because everybody suddenly was 20 IQ points smarter. Its because Protestantism spread, and with it awesome work ethics.

Yes, there's certainly more difference person to person. But it is simply not a social construct, it is fact.

There are many real world issues that are effected by potential differences between races. If we could expect- off the top of my head- black people to have on average 2 points lower IQ score (or slightly lower in any intelligence test which you might place more value in) then we would expect to see- all else being equal- different outcomes for black employment, black achievement in school, black income, black crime. If we see such disparity, and are certain there are no genetic etc explinations, then there's every reason to push further with regulations, policies, affirmative action, etc, to remove the unnatural disparity. As of now every single Fortune 500 company has policies that higher black people who are less qualified over others, black SAT scores are artificially boosted by top universities, it is illegal for private companies to use any sort of IQ testing in hiring process, etc... and we SHOULD go further if we are to expect equality in outcome between races. It is injustice. But if we are to expect a level of disparity between races, maybe such a trajectory is the injustice itself. That's off the top of my head, and I think if you can't imagine real world reasons to consider differences between races, it is for lack of trying.

>We literally classify animal species based on slight phenotypical differences,
No we don't, retard.

Another reason for heightened intelligence within the Ashkenazi Jewish community is a long history of scholastic tradition.

it would still be bred through groups and populations, it's not going to become random for no reason.

No you are taking sources that doesn't test whites only, this differences are mostly explained by the proportions of non whites in the regions.

Yeah, while your Teuton ancestors were boiling each other's flesh to find the witch and warring with bronze, the Bantu independently developed ironworking the same time as the Hitiites.