Shit me I did a fuck

Attached: 2244.png (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powh.me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First of all you probably never "did a fuck".
Second of all, the gwei value is still the same it's just that Eth is shitting the bed.

Tfw I went all in @ 33cents

tfw this is the best behaving coin on my portfolio

plebbit detected

Ah shit, I got in at 15 cents and didn't sell at 55, I knew I fucked up, now bagholding for months, dumping this piece of shit when it next pumps if ever

No brainer buy at these prices, can't wait to see everyone crying about how they missed the boat

I own 1.8M and you can bet your ass I'm stoked for the node payouts, if we hit another bull market we'll be at 1$ by EOY

Almost me, I went in at 34

fuck this coin, shilled piece of shit

If we hit another bull run, these motherfucker are gonna exit scam the fuck outta you.

Their fucking russian highschoolers

>Their

Their coins are locked up until late this year, at that point in time they probably stand to make a lot more in passive income than exit scamming

Retard, learn to spell before spreading shitty FUD

These the motherfuckers you trusting with your money? Printing god damn fliers in their highschool computer lab.

They have zero experience and zero crypto connections.

And you think this random ass team of highschoolers are gonna make you a millionaire.

Attached: y7QVh3FXvu3-cEYlOCVvHx0YxI1I5bfJ5qthLr9r4d8.jpg (1280x960, 121K)

Oh no, is that plain white 8.5" x 11" copy paper? Fucking dropped, I expect maroon card stock AT LEAST

>passive income
AHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH
YOU FAGGOTS ACTUALLY THINK YOU'LL MAKE A WAGE
OFF YOUR FUCKING SHITCOIN
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

This loser ass team is posting time stamped proof of them being "hard at work" for y'all.

Jesus Christ you PFR holders are fucking morons.

What else do you think goes into this line of work other than being a nerd at a computer?

kek fomo more fuckin pleb pajeet

I sold my pfr to buy P3D tokens which currently give me passive income. at the current rate, I am making $1100 a month from it.

powh.me

Don't sweat it. At least 50 cents by eoy.

$1 by June