This is a thread for grumpy dieters to complain

This is a thread for grumpy dieters to complain

I want to eat something fried and covered in cheese so fucking bad -_-
I'm looking pretty good though, I just need these love handles and my belly pooch to flatten out because my rib line has no fat on it anymore and I went from being round to pear shaped

Other urls found in this thread:

keto-calculator.ankerl.com).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic of your boipussy

also i'm gonna eat at a chinese buffet today. I don't give a fuck.

Chew gum and pick better foods to fill you up more
Dieting doesn't need to taste bad. Just pick better foods and plan your meals

>already eaten my calories for the day
>feeling sorta off
>take blood sugar just to make sure
>2.8 mmol/l

Grilled vegetables will satisfy your craving for fried food. I like to make skewers with marinated chicken.

>eat whatever I want
>In moderation

Feels good. Why would you go on a diet unless you had a medical condition or were a pro cyclist?

Because fat

>Dieting instead of just exercising

Strength training takes AT MOST 30 minutes out of your day, makes you feel good and burns the shit out of calories. Added bonus is you don't have to be miserable and chew kale leaves for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Just lift a bit dude and watch your portion size.

>watch your portion size
How is that not the same?
The problem is people infer that dieting means "eating the same way but less" when you need to eat the same way you're going to eat for the rest of your life

>want to diet
>roommates keep buying food and not eating it
>shits gonna spoil if I don't eat it
>hate wasting food more than anything
>my diet when there is a 500g wheel of brie 4 days past expiry in the fridge and maybe 50g of it is missing

DON'T BUY IT IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO EAT IT GOD DAMMIT

>hate wasting food more than anything

lmao what a faggot. It's THEIR food not yours, they can do whatever they want with it. How does it affect you in any way?

Its in my fridge and will go in my garbage and I will be the one who has to throw it out.

How is that not affecting me?

It hurts to see people being wasteful with food. Also makes me angry.
Not him btw.

you lose oz in the gym and lbs in the kitchen

>diet
>lose a fuck ton of weight
>now a skeleton
>family bitches I need to gain weight
>have been eating how I want for quite a while now
>don't put on weight anymore

What the fuck happened?

Because eating how you want must have turned out to be the amount of maintenance calories for your current weight, whereas before you were eating less than you are now to achieve your current weight through deficit. Most likely, the difference is striking because it was a more aggressive caloric deficit than simply eating your current weight's caloric maintenance. That will work, and have very quick weight loss at the beginning, but slows down to a crawl as you approach the target weight. The body is surprisingly good at maintaining body weight with all of the hormonal systems and shit if you're not fucking around with drugs (pharmaceuticals, refined sugars, alcohol).

>waaaah I have to throw out the garbage like literally everyone else

Grow up pussy

It's my brother's birthday tomorrow and everyone's going to a dim sum restaurant, but gosh darnit I'm in ketosis. There's no way to remain keto at a gosh darn dim sum restaurant.

I'm torn Veeky Forums

I guess it depends how much you love yourself.
My family has been going heavy on the italian food, there's fresh baked pizza bread here every night

earlier in the day I was craving veal sorrentino and wouldn't you know it that's exactly what my family had for dinner later on

Eat your keto friendly food before you go. Eat plenty, so you're stuffed. I don't know about you, but if I'm really full, I'm completely disinterested in any more food, no matter how much I love that kind of food.

Have a keto-friendly beverage at the restaurant. See if there's a vegetable-anything you can order, if you still feel peckish.

No reason to be unhappy or just not go, on account of your diet. If you've been an unhealthy slob for years, you're certainly not going to ruin anything if you have some vegetables with keto-unfriendly rice dough or whatever the fuck they might have,

Do you enjoy cleaning up after anyone else like the faggot little slave you are?

that's because muscle weighs more than fat you dipfuck

Is this the logic obesemericans use to not exercise?

Thanks I think I'm going to go that route. I was just about to say fuck it when I saw pic related on their yelp. They do actually have low carb stuff like water spinach, curry squid, bbq pork, clams, chinese broccoli with oyster sauce, peking duck. I'm down 60 pounds, not gonna let this fuck me up. Thanks again user

> Registered Dietician

There's no way that beast has any authority to tell people how to eat.

The bbq pork looks pretty tasty. Definitely getting that

Are you really this retarded?

OP is trying to lose weight, the easiest way to change your weight is through diet augmentation.

> gym to lose ounces, kitchen to lost pounds

It works because if you're fat the easiest way to become skinny is to change how much you eat, the easiest way to get a six pack it's to go to the gym

well you see, its simply much easier to not eat 3500 calories, than it is to eat them and then try to burn them off

i s topped drinking and now i have trouble eating enough. 140, 5-9

>did the diet and exercise thing
>lose about 30 lbs
>feel great physically but look and feel like shit due to excess skin
>"continue your diet and exercise routine and it'll go away"
>muscle gains inadequate
>more loose skin
>feel like disgusting shit because of skin
>insurance won't pay for skin removal

I literally look like a sack of shit and want to give up and go back my old way of eating garbage and playing vidya

You are still better health wise, stick with it user. There are other reasons to be thin other than just aesthetics. Don't go back to being fat. Great job on the weight loss.

Save up money and then get the surgery in a 3rd World nation. Preferably South Korea.

Having disgusting loose skin isn't 1/100ths as bad as being a disgusting fat fuck.

I just had a slip

10:00 at night, I shouldn't eat anymore
I had 2 boiled eggs, a strawberry greek yogurt, coconut water, and a chocolate peanut granola bar

the greek yogurt was the only thing that was allowed on my diet but fuck it! I'm hungry dammit! and I don't feel satiated eating cabbage and mushrooms all day

>loose skin from 30 lbs
what, that should be spread out enough that it barely matters

>not just embracing and enabling your fat bastard selves like the alcoholics in the booze thread do

This doesn't actually sound that bad, though. Maybe the granola bar but possibly not.
Hopefully you're not only eating cabbage and mushrooms, as that would be retarded.

Fuck you user. I'm cutting back on drinking. Just fuck you.

have you heard the term calories in, calories out? you don't need to deprive yourself of anything.

no sugar, no starches, no wheat, no grains, no dairy

pretty much only able to eat stupid ass green leafy vegetables and a little bit of chicken or fish, like 4 oz worth

I feel weak, tired, and a little bit angry all day long. I just want a donut!

Ehh, not on a diet of my own choice. However, I want to bitch anyways.

Been sick as fuck for almost 2 weeks now, main problem is my killer cough. Keeps me up when I try to sleep, I've been going entire days without eating because I don't really feel that hungry, but I do feel weak from the lack of food and sleep. Whenever I do eat something, I normally throw it back up from coughing within an hour.

I do actually want to start dieting, especially because for the first time in my life I'm going to have start buying my own food. Can't really push myself to start while I'm dying from the plague though.

>AT MOST 30 minutes out of your day
lmao, maybe if you have a gym in your basement but have decided to criminally underuse it. A good workout takes an hour and a half for me and that doesn't include transport, changing or showering. If you're taking your shit seriously then a good strength workout is going to take up most of your evening. That's why a lot of really jacked dudes who got their muscles 100% from the gym (ie none of it from their working day) don't have much of a life and are uninteresting to talk to.

I thought I was gonna have an easy evening for my diet tonight because I'm making Korean food, but it turns out my tofu banchan is still pretty high in calories (230-something a portion). I'm still within my limit for the day because I slept in and skipped breakfast, but I'm slightly rustled at a tofu dish taking that much of out of my calorie allowance for the day. Oh well, hopefully it'll be tasty enough with my spicy sticky ribs to merit the rustling.

>dietician's pick is Twix
Wat

Also reminder that the key to an efficient diet is drinking lots of strong black coffee in order to mobilize those stored calories and trigger coffee shits.

I plan my cheat days, Saturday/today, by losing weight for them. Before, I used to just maintain 130lbs every day, eating at or slightly less than 1820 calories, but that got pretty boring.

Anyway, the scale said 124.6lbs this morning. Today is gonna be a great day.

>gained ~10 pounds over the holidays
>horrified
>decide to get back to eating better, give up alcohol for a month, etc.
>should be easy, right?
>mfw I remember I got 5.5 pounds of jelly beans for Christmas

Shouldn't be a problem, since jelly beans are literal garbage

>jelly beans

You can get those anywhere on any day. Even at 99ยข stores.

>i s topped drinking and now i have trouble eating enough

Probably this is because you're used to drinking while you eat. You might need more time to adjust to your new diet.

i have eaten the exact same dish every night for a year straight. i lost 100lbs. im not grumpy and dont have anything to complain about

plan your diet better noobs

Pictures please

>I feel weak, tired, and a little bit angry all day long.

This is because you're starving yourself, idiot. You need to eat food. Unless you're sick and need a very restricted diet, there's no reason to be eating like you are. Four ounces of chicken a day is not enough protein for the average person, especially if you're also exercising. Try eating more beans/lentils. They provide you with protein AND fiber, so they're especially good at filling you up. I like to make palak dal (lentils with spinach) since it's super easy and full of good stuff. If I get hungry during the day, I snack on something that has protein in it, usually nuts. I don't stay away from fats or starches, because I know these are important for filling you up. I eat full-fat Greek yogurt (Fage is my favorite brand), I eat white rice, I eat sweet potatoes. I eat sweets on a regular basis too -- there's nothing wrong with it as long as you keep it in moderation. I've lost 35 pounds this way.

Trust me, if you're not feeling full, then eat more protein. Don't deprive yourself of everything "bad" for you, because that leads to binging and general unhappiness. Remember that fad diets are all scams. These are my most important lessons.

You didn't have dinner with friends or family or go out for dinner one time last year? Man you are one pathetic loser

jelly beans can be stored for months until you feel you like you've earned them.

they are also readily available everywhere, so its not like some delicacy you wouldn't want to waste

i do, i eat my food afterwards

I'm aware of that, but they're still in my apartment, uneaten, beckoning. They're my favorite candy. And there's 5.5 pounds of them. If it weren't for my teeth, I'd probably be going to town on them right now. But Ive' had a bunch of cavities in the past, and I just had a filling replaced, so I'm especially careful about my sugar intake. Over the holidays I ate waayyy too many sweets, and got a hell of a toothache. So I'm in a bit of a predicament with all the beans hanging around.

I thought of bringing them to work to snack on, but since I hate my job I'd just end up stress-eating them at an unhealthy rate. Someone with impulse control issues really should not go around asking for jelly beans for Christmas.

I eat a ton of carbs, but am skinny. The key is to eat as little fat as possible, and limit sugar intake to a bare minimum as well. I eat beans and bread, mostly.

this, exercise is important but I wish people would stop saying "it's only 30 minutes a day :DDD"

also not everybody gets the same weight loss from exercise

I'm not supposed to have beans because they are starchy, only tree nuts

why don't you just eat less and exercise?

Nice excuse.
>hur dur it's 2 much time!! XD
>has time to shitpost on Veeky Forums

Not really heavy, but If I don't eat for a while I get pretty thin. Soon as I eat something, It's all back. Someone bought me a package of slim jims. And I'm starting to like them.

are you retarded? that isnt what he said at all

Pack a bag lunch everyday and hand it to a homeless person...

Sorry mate, we just destroyed that shit. Next time i cook I'll start a Korean thread and post pics.

>implying my post didn't make it clear that i work out
Spend some of that gym time on reading lessons, buddy.

>1g protein per lb bodyweight

My autism can't handle the using of metric and Imperial in the same sentence reeeeee

I'm sad and want chocolate.

cocoa powder has almost no calories. make some hot chocolate with almond milk and your preferred artificial sweetener.

Artificial sweeteners are worse than sugar.

it makes sense because of how the conversion works, although it's a little low
.08 for non athletes, 1.25 for athletes is how it should be

some of them taste alright.

Are nicotine shits okay too?

today I had a shake, 1 banana, 2 dates, almond milk, protein powder. It turned into a thick slurry on the verge of becoming silly putty but I choked it down for the nutrients. It was gross

later I made a 2 egg omelette with peppers and onions and a turkey burger patty I made, about 6 oz with lots of garlic and paprika. That was pretty good

then I had 2 pouches of salmon and a yogurt and I cheated a little by drinking chocolate rice milk

I am still unsatisfied

oh I almost forgot, I had a pouch of imitation crab sticks also

Why not share the beans with friends or coworkers? Valentine's Day is coming up and a little bag of jelly beans would be a nice gift to receive.

Or you could separate them out into smaller servings and keep only one bag visible while the others are kept deeper in the pantry or in a closet.

My goal is 1750 calories per day and fuck that is hard. Basically can't eat out. I keep blowing it.

If your trying to do keto/low carb, sounds like you need to up your protein and fat intake (I found this calculator helpful keto-calculator.ankerl.com).
Also are you taking a multi vitamin/supplement?
The sugar/carb wean off does suck, you will feel sick/tired/angry and shit, keto flu and all that. I had it hella bad. After a month though the fog lifted and I was all good. Sugar literally is an addiction.
If you can't have higher amounts of fat/protein/red meat because of health/prescribed issues then sorry I wish I could help ya. Eat a fuck load of veggies to compensate?

i basically have to eat whatever is put in front of me/prep so its not so hard
there's soda fountains everywhere here though, i don't even really like soda that much but i need the caffeine

been chugging water

At that point you have to start cooking from scratch, looking up ingredients by weight, making recipes to get the portions right. A wok can be your friend if you let it.

I'm averaging at around 1270 daily calories myself. Coffee makes it a lot more bearable.

Yeah, eating at home I can do it. I think I need to start skipping breakfast or something.

why so little?

What I do is have a small 302.5 calorie breakfast with coffee, a huge lunch with coffee, and a tiny dessert of oats and unsweetened cashew milk (no coffee).

Apples, broccoli, onions, rolled oats, brown rice, bok choy, and bell pepper are all cheap as fuck and are the exact opposite of calorie bombs.

Raw cuts of chicken leg, thigh, and certain cuts of pork (shoulder arm picnic) are usually cheap too.

Sedentary cutting. It's easy as shit if you know what to eat.

>302.5
>.5

There's a huge margin of error in measuring calories and you're wasting your time trying to get anywhere near that sort of accuracy.

>had a rough past month
>started at 246
>sitting at 231 now (stuck for a week)
>just want to get in shape and love myself instead of being miserable
>60 more lbs to goa
>kill me

>error

Nope, I only use 120ml.

Having this much control over your weight kinda does warrant a bit of autism though.

I got 4-5 pounds to go and I'm about to fucking lose it.
Been on a 1500 Kcal a day diet for over a year now and am looking forward to 2000 a day but these last few pounds are taking forever.

Hey you're down 15. Good job user! You can do it!

thanks user that actually helps

Those arent accurate. The amount of calories you get from something like that can varie up to 50% due to things like gut bacteria .

I have this muscle mass that I want to reduce but everyone tells me to just keep working out and being skinny doesn't look good to them. But honestly I have no fucks about how they see me so can someone tell me if a low protein diet and working out the specific problem areas can cannibalize the muscle?

Glad I can help, but all you gotta remember is that you're playing this game against yourself, and you've got proof you can do it. You're already down 15. Just keep at it, it's possible! You ARE doing it!