I AM ABSOLUTELY FUCKED

Veeky Forums I am so screwed pls help me!

I have an interview tomorrow, and I need to be able to bullshit knowledge about it and try to seem competent.

I have until tomorrow. What do I do Veeky Forums? What are some resources to study, and what are some good meme answers to say?

also
>pls no yt knighting

about Matlab I need to bullshit, sorry for leaving that out

What's your field, OP?

Too fucking late. If you have no fucking idea then you don't deserve whatever you're applying for, so at least try to be honest to yourself and don't go.

you should have studies earlier user.
I know how you can get out of it though:
>be you
>get an acomplace or family member to play along with you on the following
>bandage legs, soak with a mixture of ketchup and rust (smells and tastes like blood). allow to dry
>borrow or steal some crutches and use, wheelchair is better.
>act like an asshole, slur all your speech by putting as little effort into talking as you can. make sure its convincing
>have the accomplice or family member help you into the room. act like a retard and every once in a while (if using crutches) let one go and relese all muscles, allowing yourself to fall over.
> say random shit and act like a retard as best you can
>have accomplice/senpai member explain to the examiner that you have a nail or something currently stuck in your pre-frontal lobe and some of your motor neurons from an accident (make sure the story is beleiveable)
>act autistic too by rocking back and forth in a chair in a retarded way, mumble a set or words or phrases over and over.
>if you know something that they ask you, shout answer at top of lungs.
>don't do it for all of it

Do the same things whether it is in person, on paper, etc.

Be careful user, if you are caught lying you will be guilty of intellectual dishonesty and may loose many opportunities in life.

I wouldn't try to bullshit, user.

If get the job based on faked competency, there's a good chance you'll actually need to be able to use the package to actually do things. You'll be in over your head, miserable, and possibly fired. Your career may never recover.

Matlab's not that hard, but there's no way you're going to git gud in 24 hrs.

matlab isn't necessary, but it could give me that edge

also, remember
>pls no yt knighting

pls halp

what kind of job require to answer MATLAB questions in the interview? Is it applied math related?

Repent. And do better next time.
It's not the end of the world.
People fail sometimes.
What matters is you don't take advice from Veeky Forums.

Peace out.

Hey Fred saw what you did with the generator yesterday.

What the fuck job uses MATLAB, it's a fucking gay trash engineering retard language

Go back to sucking cocks OP

translation:
>I don't fucking know MATLAB, I'm fucking gay trash and wish I was at least an engineer monkey
>I'll go back to sucking cocks now

Triggered engineer detected

Hows it feel being low IQ?

> doesn't have knowledge
> shits on people who do
high schooler?

Samefag just jealous that I'm a smarter physics student

I bet you're American too. Just lol

I assume you're OP, ironic how you're getting all indignant about him shitting on matlab when you couldn't even be bothered to learn it before applying for a related job, maybe you should be looking into careers more at your level, like physical labor

ay fuck off m8, at least we're not crawling with sandniggers yet

The US is 60% white mate

not OP

not even the same person in those two replies

Go fuck yourself

Hello mr. 60%. America is even more cucked than Sweden.