It's almost 3am, and I am craving potato chips. What do? Should I go to pic related?

It's almost 3am, and I am craving potato chips. What do? Should I go to pic related?

No, you know where to go.

Ugh, but I know I'll end up there after a night of drinking this upcoming weekend. I don't want to eat there too often.

Because the staff might recognize you, right?
Do you also listen to audiobooks?

>Do you also listen to audiobooks?

No, I don't. What do you take me for, a pleb?

>2000+10x2-2
>not listening to karma sutra training audiobooks
Fag.

>2000+10x2-2
>2018

U wot, m8?

Around what hour do you stop eating snacks at night, Veeky Forums? I usually set my limit at before 10pm, otherwise I can't sleep at all.

a spam musubi of course

Fuck you, I just wasted 448kb of my 4G quota loading that pixelated thumbnail only to realise it is still pixelated

Why don't you have a decent phone plan?

Get a hotdog, bitch. You know you want one. or two.

I do, but it still allows me to be mad at you for posting such a shitty picture

13GB per month plus unlimited national calls/sms and 300 international minutes for $33 USD per month wew

Sorry, I just did the conversion. $29.30 freedom are per month

13GB is a shit.
I get unlimited data, calls and SMS for $50.

Yeah but you pay more than I do, and I spend 8 hours a day using wifi that's on a 10Gbps university connection, so I have little use for 4g data at home let alone my home wifi

You stupid faggot

Kek
Triggered

Why are you triggered?

YeaA get some ruffles all dressed and a marleys mellow mood . A spiceyy tAquiito if you felling fiestey!!

Make some on your own. Slice some potatoes thinly and deep-fry them. Or put them in a stove.

good save

That's a big sandwich