Bending truth to get a job

So I got a job interview in a high paid sales role.

They think i graduated when reality I dropped out 1 year early. They just assumed I graduated one the phone and I didn't correct them.

I went to university in another country, any of you lied about this? I feel like they can't find out unless they ask me for a certificate etc

Attached: IMG-20180316-WA0009.jpg (710x473, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kalzumeus.com/2012/01/23/salary-negotiation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get the job and work with them for as long as you can. once you have relevant job experience, nobody looks at your education anyway

Most places don't give a fuck. At most they will make you provide a high school diploma/transcript. Just photoshop something if they ask who cares

yeah absolutely.

I'm currently sitting at my job for consulting engineers because I lied about finishing university, I was literally shy 2 credits, which I skipped in my first year. They are actually baby math and physics, so I'm not worried, I did all the upper year courses.

Though I do want to finish the degree and have a certificate on my wall. I will go back and do them in the summer.

I'm 32 lol.

Amazing, yeah my university is not the same country and I doubt they would ever find out. I have a friend from my course that graduated so I guess I could just copy his transcripts. I feel bad about lying but also feel like fuck them because I know more than anyone who graduated my course. They are still in the same country and jobless

>so what do you think YOU'RE worth?

>idk whatever youll pay me

>how much are YOU worth?

>it said 10/hr online

>okay, ill write down thats what you want

why do interviewers do this? why not tell me the fucking pay?

what am i worth?

i would say i am worth maybe about 2,000 standard niggers. unless the nigger is super fly like terry crews or something, then maybe i am about .1 of a nigger.

no they do.
my wife did the same thing was about to get hired, and eventually they found out and didnt get the job

Why does a piece of paper matter more than if you can do the job?

Ask Jeff Winger
He went to Colombia for a few years
He got set up
Do you think you will make it out

geez, you basically responded to a softball question by moving front of it hoping you'll get walked to first base.

What are you supposed to say when there is no salary listed it just says "competitive salary" does it make a difference

im a brainlet. what are you implying?

a lot of salary negotiations depend a lot on the job and context so you can't say much without more specifics. there are dozens of not bullshit books on the topic that you should be reading instead of asking Veeky Forums

to make a few guesses; if it's a shitty brain dead, min wage job, then they don't want anyone who can't survive on shit pay and will leave after getting trained. so that question can be kind of a trap for people who have higher ambitions, if so, congratulations you passed.
if it's a job with actual prospects then it really was an earnest start to salary negotiations then they're asking if you can do the job any better than the others taking the interview. and by just taking their low ball offer you're implying you're bottom of the barrel material

Didnt even read your post, just saw the subject. Just do it

>
>
>What are you supposed to say when there is no salary listed it just says "competitive salary" does it make a difference
Avoid jobs that advertise a "competitive salary". 9 times out of 10 it means the opposite

Is it possible to fake work history or at least fluff it some? How intense are employee background checks?

i didn't go to college at all and say i have a cs degree.
no worries

>How intense are employee background checks

non-existant outside of large corporations and government

Wow, so you faggots are telling me I literally don't need a degree for a real job? I just have to fucking lie until some lazy nigger hires me?

I dropped out of college because of anxiety and have thought fucked my life- but I'll be damned if I'm not more intelligent than 90% of the gen. population. I've always excelled on benchmarks in school in the top 10%, whether it's state exams or SAT/ACT.

That's it. I'm looking for real jobs today and I'm just gonna start lying thru my fucking teeth. Fuck this honor/merit horse shit. We're all gonan make it.

They just want to see if hey can get away with paying less.

I was thinking of leaving something off my resume. I had a job for 3 months years ago before I got fired for not showing up. Should I just call that a wash and take the 3 month gap?

>That's it. I'm looking for real jobs today and I'm just gonna start lying thru my fucking teeth
This part is correct and I unironically wish you the best of luck, but as further advice remember that no one likes an arrogant faggot that can't even deal with 18-22 year old targeted daycare because of "anxiety".

Read this

kalzumeus.com/2012/01/23/salary-negotiation/

Opened my eyes and I am never ever giving my salary indication ever again. They want me, they are supposed to know what they want to pay for it. Don't you EVER say your salary upfront, not even your current salary. You want their number first. Their first number is LOWER than that what they can offer. Don't take the first number. NEVER. YOU WILL LOSE. Tell them, well can't you do anything better than that? Make it playful. They will increase.

Read that article man. Don't be a salary cuck.

I was told not to lie on my resume but at this point i'm willing to lie. You can't even get your fucking foot in the door anymore without lying.

Degree is not there to prove you're smart, it's to prove you have what it takes to finish things.

Do you save or eat them marshmallows right away.

looks like a good read to me. thanks

Just dont ever talk about/bring up your education to anyone even if they ask. Look for ways to avoid it or talk your way out of it.

T. held job for 4 years without a bachelor (dropped out last semester.)