youtube.com/watch?v=Gz0fLT_k3_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like it.

I also like it

I fucking love it.

I don't like it much

Salad dressing is better

Goes great on sandwiches of all kinds.

Heinz is, surprisingly, one of the best brands that I've found. But I've never seen it at a grocery store other than Walmart, where I hate going. Other than that, I only ever find it in sachet form, usually at fast-casual eateries.

I tried Duke's once. Didn't see what all the hoopla was about.

shut he fuck up retard I hope you die

I used to like it less than I do now.

It's surprisingly versatile

>best brands
> unironicaly using industrial mayonnaise on a cooking board
fresh eggyolk
spoon of mustard
lemon juice
salt and pepper , cayenne
add oil till its firm

Mayonnaise is fucking wonderful. BUT, it's best when homemade fresh, because you can adjust the flavors to your own tastes. I make different mayonnaise for different things; lemon zest mayo, herb mayo, roasted garlic mayo, hot pepper mayo, the list goes on......

As far as store bought (which sometimes you just have to buy because you don't have time to make your own) there's only 2 kinds that are worth buying. Hellmann's, and Banquet. Banquet is cheap, but I swear, it's probably the best store bought mayo I've found. I wish I had a picture of it, but I've been making my own mayonnaise lately, so I don't have any in the house.

Found out recently that McCormick, of all companies, makes mayo. I had no idea.

This.
For some reason the spics make the best mayonnaise and its really cheap too.
Lime > vinegar

if you don't like mayo try making it yourself; it's fucking easy and takes less than 3 minutes with proper equipment.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz0fLT_k3_U

this french cookbook i have is a big proponent of making your own mayo. is it worth it?

My French cookbook is a big proponent of saying fuck this shit, lets smoke weed and go to Taco Bell!
What do you think, dumbass?

whole egg is best mayonaise

a lot of people recomend the japanese qp but I'm not a fan myself

I don't make my own just because commercial mayonaise is so cheap and has such a long shelf life
but you should make it yourself a few times so that you know how

goes well with patat

It's good in small amounts. A light coating on sandwich bread is a great moisture barrier + a little flavor

Mayo mixed with hot sauce is the best dip for French fries.

Kewpie is good but I never finish it fast enough. Supposedly it goes bad after a month of being opened.