But ... how does it work?

But ... how does it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon_rocket
space.com/5037-nasa-baffled-unexplained-force-acting-space-probes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyby_anomaly
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its a trumpet, you blow on it and it goes DOOOOT DOOO DOOT

it sends out electromagnetic energy which gives virtual particles energy, those virtual particles then become more massive & push the spacecraft.

At least that's what I think

JOHN CENA

powered off of Veeky Forums shitposting

It moves the universe around the engine. Instead of the engine moving around the universe.

>definition of meme drive

>tfw dark energy is really dark magic

What if I have two going in opposite directions?

It provides an amount of thrust exactly equivalent to the margin of error of the device you're using to measure the thrust.

Space expands to compensate. Why do you think the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate? Aliens are doing it all the time.

This, why don't they just set the margin of error to light speed then we'll see some real crazy shit

It doesn't.

because nothing can go the speed of light, except for light....

praise kek
/thread

memes

We are light user, for the Bible says "the children of light are loved by God".

Also God owns a hot rod light ship. It can make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.

This is the only thing that makes sense in this thread.

It involves magnets. We will never know.

>But ... how does it work?

Because photons have momentum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon_rocket

This is a retarded meme

Observations are affected by the speed of light, lightspeed is not some universal limiter or some silly nonsense, but just how we are able to perceive things.

That being said, it should be noted that there is nothing detected yet which has gone over the speed of light.

I know this isn't what you were talking about, but how does one reason with the rapid acceleration of space---and how does this play a factor in the design and planning of space travel technology?

While this may be an issue we are already dealing with

space.com/5037-nasa-baffled-unexplained-force-acting-space-probes.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyby_anomaly

I've no idea

One solution might involve similar mathematics to what is used to correct satellites in orbit, such as gps ones, for the time dilation they experience.

Thank you user

It is suppose to be a reaction-less drive. But that is never true. Every time someone posts about it here, it gets a lot of reactions , all bad.......