What does Veeky Forums think of Vi Hart?

What does Veeky Forums think of Vi Hart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyzvH7H3c
youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg
youtube.com/watch?v=21LhZ50Cf8o
youtube.com/watch?v=AKNdHEqXeUw
youtube.com/watch?v=6napUiklofI
vimeo.com/147403169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to have sex with her on a bed of balloons

Looks like a slut

she fell for the modern feminism meme

pop-sci feminist shill

Her blm vid is a disgraceful piece of factless emotional bs. Some of her stuff is funny

She looks anorexic but I'd still give her a bone

Autistic normie.
Yes, I didn't think it was possible.

Would put my tau inch in her pi.

It seems to become more of a thing after the hipster-glasses blessed the world with their divine smug and punchable presence and the computer revolution.

Soon we will have to make a distinction between the "true autist" and the "wannabe autist"

tfw wannabe-autist..

cancerous attentionwhore

cute! CUTE!

Why cant she use some hair conditioner or something? Theres so many ways to fix whats going on with her hair that there's no excuse for looking like that in public.

pics a quick mock up

She looks like she smells very estrusy.

That wouldn't fit though.

>What does Veeky Forums think of Vi Hart?

I liked her video on fractals in nature.

Very entertaining while staying informative.

yup and her videos are overrated

she is a meme like every other female

Member when she made a fool out of herself at a gaming conference in front of thousands of lustful betas?

That just makes her look worse.

What did she said?

>Autistic normie.

this

It was cool years ago when I thought to myself "oh, she'll just study maths and do something useful one day". But she didn't.

She's cool, and her videos are funny, but the recent ones are just ridiculous.
Vi, I don't care if you like trans and blm shit or whatever. just dont put it on your fucking math video channel. literally no one is asking for it.

searching that pic gave me this.
youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyzvH7H3c

link?

>what is Oculesses approach to their clear gender gap, and how you are not gonna to port that into VR?

>What does Veeky Forums think of Vi Hart?
that doesn't sound like a shallow question at all no

It wasn't Vi but was one of her commune partners.

Video of the question
youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg

Lame youtuber with some actual info on the commune's members, including Vi.

youtube.com/watch?v=21LhZ50Cf8o

I didn't like her because the Pi videos were always posted on facebook and the Pi day stuff and general obsession over Pi is stupid.

But I went and watched some videos eventually after finding them somewhere else and she seem pretty cool.

She never goes anywhere without those little arm sleeves on, I don't know if I ever saw under them, but after I saw a video about her gender angst I'm certain it's to hide cutting scars

There are a few photos of her without the arm things. She seems a bit OCD so she probably wears them due to obsession. In the photos of her not wearing them I can't see scars but it is obvious that her muscle percentage is about as low as her fat percentage. Her arms likely get cold quickly and bruise easily. The armlets help protect her from both. And she probably thinks they're quirky which is the holy grail attribute for her type.

How can anyone have so little muscle? Has she never lifted anything heavier than a mechanical pencil? Not everyone needs to be Veeky Forums and it's good she isn't a land whale but being so physically weak must suck.

she looks perfect actually.
100% my body type
different strokes for different folks I guess
i like very thin women, even veiny at times.
it highlights their submissiveness.

It's better than being fat but still would get annoying to need to pick up anything for her heavier than a magazine. But if you're into complete helplessness, that is one way to achieve it.

I don't really care about attack helicopters

Would deposit my semen into.

God, female behaviour is disgusting.

Once you realize attention seeking is their core attribute, they become much easier to understand.

Seeing as attention seeking is the core attributes of humans, it's not that hard to figure out.

Your personality defects do not represent all of humanity. Most men can live their lives successfully without being attention whores.

>polka dot dress
>polka dot gloves
hnnngg

never heard of her until now, but based on that pic and how it goes with most women in math

she's that not very attractive but is a goddess by STEM fag standards girl that tries super hard to be quirky and has a few million beta males at her feet.

Apparently one women represents all women.

She should have stuck to math. I still link friends to her older videos because the visual aids she uses help them understand concepts.

When she started making SJW videos it crept up on me. Learning she was asexual was a bit jarring but it past quickly. Then the BLM bit?

But it's irrelevant. Her opinion on social issues has no influence on the entertainment and educational value of her videos, which are a great way to see certain concepts in action.

> Most men can live their lives successfully
uh-huh. and why do they do that?

Speaking of her feet, have you seen the video of her stepping on cardboard boxes?
You'd have to be crazy not to want those feet on your succ sticc

Reproduction.

More like quality of living, it's not every mans goal to knock up some random chick and treat her like a flesh-light for their entire lives. Everyone has different definitions of "success".

>Most men can live their lives successfully without being attention whores.
As can some women.

The chans are full of sexist fucks.

Not an argument you cis male scum I can't WAIT for Drumf to lose so that you pathetic manchildren will realise how wrong you are and shut the fuck up.

Who the fuck CARES about what she says on social issues and whether they are "science" or not, it's her OPINION you losers.

God, now I remember why I always avoided loser nerds back in highschool. Always so creepy, like ewww! Just go away and die off already white people.

You are all just jealous because ViHart is successful and happy with herself unlike you.

>tries super hard to be quirky
This quality irritates the hell out of me in people. It feels so fucking fake whenever I encounter it.

The burning paper instrument videos are pretty relaxing. Don't care for the other content.

youtube.com/watch?v=AKNdHEqXeUw

seriously, what the fuck m8. how the hell do you find that shit relaxing? just lisen to some digeri doos if you want someone plowing into a pipe

get out.

I get irritated about people associating characteristics to people they've never encountered.

Hexaflexagon video was cool as shit.
And spirals in nature.
She introduced me to Martin Gardner, whose puzzles Veeky Forums eats up when they get posted.

Its possible to find someone annoying as fuck, but still think some of their work is good you know. nothing you said contradics the fact that she is an annoying hippy.

youtube.com/watch?v=6napUiklofI
This 1?

So much hate...

That's the one

>Feet
>Pink jeans
>ASMR
>Casual glimpses of hair

All intentional.

You can leave through the polka dot door

But I can't get through your door - it's blocked by a polka dot dinosaur.

I wonder if she rewarded this good boy with any wiener play

so what is her opinion on the Bureau of Land Management?

She intentionally makes me touch my sausage

>tfw you will never eat vi's pie and hear her do that alto tremolo whimper for minutes on end only stopping to sharply inhale

Tfw no vihart gf to cum on while doing mathematics

That's what she said

You can't expect anyone to think you are really a bluepilled shitlib if you use Stefan Molyneux's catchphrase in your first sentence

CTR shill please go.

TROLLED.com

is that like blacked, but with trolls?

>not greentexting
>not autist

kys

this
this is fucking sad my bros
my dick has a hunger only infinities and fractals can satisfy

vimeo.com/147403169

I got pretty sad when it was found out she's into the whole "I'm not a gender non binary xir person don't call me a woman" bullshit.

Then again she doesn't look like the healthiest girl in the world maybe she's one of those legit fucked up intersex cases.

Polka roo polka roo!!!

I used to like her but the microwave countdown stuff started putting me off and then when she outed herself as a leftists i stopped paying attention to her. If she posted more often id probably unsubscribe but i cant bother.

her math videos are nice too bad she is a feminist cunt

How dumb do you have to be to not realize this is just an user presenting the strawman for you to laugh at

>tfw no emacs hart

snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake snake vv