Who has the healthiest diet on Veeky Forums?

Who has the healthiest diet on Veeky Forums?

Why do you think yours is healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Woad6uGe6m0
youtube.com/watch?v=-fjA5TbSS8I
youtube.com/watch?v=sv3g9Pjfweo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone post the vodka and liver pasta please. I keep forgetting to save it

i only drink wine and eat hardboiled eggs erryday, so I am probably the healthiest here

I eat nothing but subway for breakfast lunch and dinner so therefore in the healthiest.

Alcohol is a poison and eggs are high in cholesterol.

Try again

What kind of subs do you eat?

i also eat dark chocolate sometimes to supplement my eggs and wine

The ones at subway

I eat only insects and wine. I'm going to live forever.

Definitely not the healthiest, but healthier than most. Mostly because I prepare the majority of my food myself; use low-sodium ingredients when possible; and eat lots of fiber, lean meat, and limit my sugar/alcohol intake.

It helps to exercise every day too; lifting, cardio, yoga or (preferably) a combination of the three.

Raw vegan diet

I like to graze on the fields with our bovine brethren

I've forced my body to digest cellulose

>yoga
weebo fag

What are your farts like? Are you a grill?

ketogenic diet, no carbs no sugar

every day I eat three eggs and three strips of bacon for breakfast

I make a salad with spinach, kale, strawberries, blueberries, cottage cheese, walnuts and apple cider vinegar

and for dinner I eat around 8oz of protein (chicken, pork, salmon, cod, beef, lamb) with two yukon gold boiled mashed potatoes ( no butter) and 2 cups of broccoli

all my stuff is organic/from small farms

I eat nothing else. No snacks. Sometimes I turn the salad into a smoothee and add a banana but no cheese or nuts.

>healthiest diet
>healthy
All of my food is dead/dying so it's not healthy. It is nutritious though and it makes me healthy.

Keto is best. Avoid all sugar besides a small amount from fruit. Grains are pretty much sugar.

Fat is good.

Stop shilling your book

If you are over 30 and overweight a ketogenic diet will work wonders. Especially if you are a woman. Other diets simply won't work at that age. Just make sure to eat lots of vegetables to avoid a fatty liver and give you lots of vitamins.

When you eat lots of fat you don't get cravings and you stay full longer. it's the most stable diet. You don't even want to eat carbs.

> waaah I don't like it when my body feels healthy

You do understand that stretching your muscles/tendons is incredibly important to any workout routine, right? Oh, wait, of course you don't.

Enjoy being perpetually unfit, little guy

>stretching your muscles/tendons is incredibly important to any workout routine
yeah, it's called warmup sets, faggot.
I'm guessing it's nothing compared to when your boyfriend stretches our your anus.

doesnt that shit get boring?
the breakfast I understand I have 2 eggs and a piece of toast every morning and never get tired of it but eating the same shit for lunch and dinner seems ehh

What's your food cost per week?

I am a grill and my breasts feel like bags of sand. My farts a very fast... like a loud poot, rather than a sputter. Pic is a car I pooted on.

vocaroo pls

>falling for the cholesterol troll

Enjoy your failing heart health

> warm up sets and proper stretching are the same
I understand, you're just mad I'm in better shape than you can ever hope to achieve. It'll be OK, little guy; you can always ask mummy for some extra tendies to make it all better :^)

S I N I S T E R

>warm up sets and proper stretching are the same
So you don't stretch your muscles during warm up sets? Whadda faggot. Do you strength train with #3 bands?

Guess what, do warm up sets to heavy weights (ie more than LMAO 2PLATES) on squat and you'll get a stretch. But since you'd never get near a 2 plate squat since that bulky muscle might interfere with your faggoty ass yoga flexibility you'll never have to worry about it.

Good luck with your self sucking goals in 2017

don't eat the toast, it spikes insulin and ruins the benefit. A protien breakfast is the way to go by far, even if you aren't keto save the carbs and sugar until at least lunchtime.

It doesn't get boring because you can mixup the dinner proteins and you never get any craving for anything. I'm not super autistic, once in a blue moon i'll eat out and even have carbs or sugar buy my home meals are always the same.

quite cheap, although mainly because i freeze my veggies often and mainly make smoothies now because salads take too much time to eat. Even organic eggs are really cheap it's just the mains that can get expensive.

Usually costs about 60$ a week but i'm in canada. Probably cheaper in the states.

BTW for the love of god don't buy farm raised fish or industrial chicken. Stuff is pumped full or hormones and shit. Funny enough unless it comes from the third world the least shitty big farm meat is pork.

I recommend just supporting a local butcher.

i follow Michael gregers daily dozen app and count calories (for my own knowledge). the same information is in his boom and i use the forks over knives cookbook although it doesn't have as many intact grains as id like. so me

I like this diet. I may give it a try for a while. It'll most likely be cheaper than where you live if I can manage to go to the farmer's market downtown. It's such a hassle though.

Too much time to eat salad? You sound like you enjoy food so I don't understand.

I mostly eat meat from a butcher shop near my house but I do buy chicken breast from Sprouts which claims it to be organic. At $1.69 a pound it's cheaper than the shitty factory farmed stuff from Kroger and isn't injected with "chicken broth" or anything like that. I mostly eat sausage though. The butcher shop sells incredible pork and poultry sausages that are very flavorful but still nice and lean. Probably 20 varieties all made in house. Their whole chickens are way too expensive but everything else is worth the money.

salad can just be a bit of a hassle because fresh veggies don't last long. Kale gets bitter and tastes off after like three days easier to freeze it and put it in smoothies. The salad I eat is pretty big, it's a lot of chewing. It's easier to take a big smoothie to work. still I have the salad at least 4 out of 7 days because the fresh cheese and nuts are good to have.

I think a lot of people underestimate how much veggies they need especially on keto, veggies avoid a fatty liver which is the main problem with high fat diets. you feel great though, kale is seriously a miracle food. You could honestly live healthy off just kale and eggs.

Well that makes sense then. The salads I take to work usually take me 5 minutes to eat. I just drink coffee/eat hard boiled eggs when I get hungry. I save the majority of my calories for when I get home.

Maybe I'm not as discerning as you but I can keep kale for a very long time before it starts to go bad. Sure it tastes much better fresh but it's still fine after 7+ days in my fridge.

I've been trying to get better about what percentage of my diet is made up of vegetables. My family brings garbage over to my house all the time and leaves it there and I have a hard time throwing food away.

just remember that roots, goards and stuff like green beans and peas aren't real vegetables, and suragy vegetables like carrots aren't that important. You can eat all this stuff but don't worry about not getting enough.

Focus on the kale and spinach espcially the kale.

here's a video showing about how much kale is in the salad/smoothie. This guy is pretty extreme using stevia extract and stuff. Don't worry about putting fruit in there unless you are some obese 40 year old woman and all other diets aren't working.

smoothee ; youtube.com/watch?v=Woad6uGe6m0

salad: youtube.com/watch?v=-fjA5TbSS8I

here is a breakfast one too bacon and eggs is GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=sv3g9Pjfweo

I'm not very fond of sugary vegetables like the ones you mentioned. I love a good roasted spaghetti squash and some sauteed zucchini/summer squash but it's rare for me to eat them. My staples are green beans and broccoli, brussels sprouts and spinach. Kale is good but not good enough for me to crave it like the others I mentioned. If I found a better way to consume it I would eat more but stir fried kale is not great. Smoothies seem so messy but they're probably not.

I use the daily dozen app too. I like his dietary guidelines a lot (way more beans, daily flax and berries, less grains).