youtube.com/watch?v=vEAKppFiA1Q
youtu.be/G3tZ_mOHfp4?t=211
youtu.be/vEAKppFiA1Q
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35801508/rapper-bonkaz-denies-sex-offence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No but he sure is reddit

>That accent
>From the ends

Man sounding like he reps Surbiton or suttin.

Is this a /redditapproved/ food reviewer thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsp4vSojUN4

Can't wait to see him black Reviewbrah's wife

Where is the hot chick in this trailer in their others videos? I'm trying so hard to find her, she's perfect.

Reviewbrah is a MGTOW

i hate black english

Blacked.com

Please, where is the girl about 5-10 seconds in on their channel? She's perfect.

Would these guys get cucked? They live in Chicago.

DELETE THIS

cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder586/66477586.jpg

FRESH VIDEO LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=vEAKppFiA1Q

/Ourguy/ is reviewbrah or jack.
Pengest munch is /ourwife'sson/

Based. Kid knows his shit.

His videos are great, Veeky Forums will obviously hate him because he's black. But he is totally entertaining and a great character

The fact he seems quite middle class if not upper middle class but tries to talk a bit ghetto while dressed smartly in his school uniform and tie is part of the charm.

>burger
>it's a fried chicken sandwich
Non-Americans are retarded scum.

It's a chicken burger you colonial moron.

Sing along with the common people, sing along 'cause it might just get your through. Laugh along with the common people, even though they're laughing at you, and the stupid things that you do, because you think that poor is cool.

No, this is a chicken burger. A burger is made of ingredients that have been chopped or ground up and formed into a patty. If it's just a breaded piece of chicken, that's a chicken sandwich.

Shut up working class scum.

I'm not working class at all. I'm the son of a doctor, but I don't go around with a fake ghetto account because I think it makes me hip. Also, I like Pulp.

accent*
It's late here in Burgerland.

That's the American English definition. In British English a burger is generally any cooked meat, fish, or vegetable served in a savory bun. While a sandwich has a stricter definition and is served in sliced bread. It's two different languages.

He's black. Even though he comes across as a little posh and educated I think it's ok if he uses some London patois. It's not really cultural appropriation or mocking of class in that case you SJW.

Putting on a fake demeanor to seem cool is faggot hipster bullshit, and it has nothing to do with race. For example, Eminem has a lot more a right to talk like a nigger than Drake does, because one of them grew up in a shitty area surrounded by blacks, and the other is a child actor from a middle class Canadian background.

>Bongistanis call Americans "burgers"
>Bongistanis try to change the definition of burger from the American one
You can't have it both ways, Muhammed.

this is terrible

WHERE IS THE FUCKING VID OF THE CHICK IN THIS VIDEO? IT'S NOWHERE ON THE CHANNEL

FOUND THE FUCKING VIDEO:

youtu.be/G3tZ_mOHfp4?t=211

The kid's using London street slang derived from Jamaican patois. He's a black kid probably of Jamaican heritage. Regardless if he is actually that ghetto or not there isn't really anything hipsterish about him using it or that inauthentic.

Obama occasionally uses African-American slang. It's not really a big deal regardless if he is posher than an actual ghetto kid. Him nor chicken bro are pretending to actually be gangstas. Just using slang from their ethnic if not class background.

Oh well you can't do shit to stop us using the term in that way. Pretty rich considering how you've butchered the English language and spellings.

This. Who gives a fuck, let reddit suck his cock.

Everything is leddit these days edgelord. We might as well give up talking about anything.

No nigger is our guy, lad.

this

He's relatable because loads of people talk like him if your from up north south poor middle class or whatever, and because we all like fried chicken

Hes also like 14 or some shit yeh?

I can't believe you actually care this much how some kid acts who gives a fuck if he talks a certain way I bet he doesnt even try to do it. Its just the hip slang i doubt he prepared all these "senpaitachi" for the video

And even if hes trying to be cool who cares hes a kid atleast he tries to be entertaining

Whining about a kids food review videos on Veeky Forums sounds like even bigger faggotry to me

100% rather have some kid try to get a some laughs and entertain people than to be afraid of what people will think of him

Thats a burn.

This kid aint reviewin anything "oh da chickens ok didnt make me throw up senpai, creps! let me affect the accent of the older jamaican kids at school cus then i might seem cool bruh famadingdong'

He is literally going around shitty local turkaway shops that all sell the same crap they get from the same companies all cooked the same way because turks know that the only crap poor english people like to eat are kebabs, pizzas, chicken and burgers.

Do you understand what its like to live in a small english town and have no restaurants whatsoever? just kebab shop after kebab shop all selling the exact same fucking stuff? That you have to go somewhere like london or manchester to have a culinary experience that doesnt include greasy crap cooked by greasy turks? I fucking hate this country.

All of these posts were made by that dumb niglet from the video.

reddit bullshit

Only one You so guess again faggot.

This is pretty true in regards to crap British takeaways selling poor quality limitation of American food to poor Chavy Brits. He's still a cool kid.

You can get great food in the provinces from experience, despite my having lived in London and having every type of cuisine and amazing street food available.

In the provinces you have to cook it yourself tho but you can get better quality/better value for money ingredients from local farmer's markets and independent grocers & butcher's.

LOL YOU GUYS KNOW HE'S LITERALLY LIKE 26 RIGHT

>virgin 23yr old who looks like he's 15
>works with a literal pedophile on the sex offenders register....who was also charged for kidnapping someone with learning disabilities

i still prefer him to review brah

bro tier humor, is an asshole to his fans sometimes and gets paid to review chicken. Definitely Veeky Forums's guy.

you are a huge faggot
we're on an image board and you fucking linked to the image? why not just post it

Pure, distilled autism.

The Pengest Munch Ep. 10: Morley's feat. Bonkaz

youtu.be/vEAKppFiA1Q

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35801508/rapper-bonkaz-denies-sex-offence

"The rapper, whose real name is Taylor Harris, was convicted of groping a 13-year-old girl in 2010 and is currently on the sex offenders register.

He was also jailed for three years in 2011 for his part in the kidnapping and torture of a disabled man.
Speaking about the sexual assault conviction, the rapper says " I dindu nuffinkblud,yagetme.""

can pengest munch survive this public relations disaster?

>comments and ratings disabled

damage control

Source for these claims?

Damn, answer posted while I read the thread

see
I made the virgin thing up But i refuse to believe that some guy with such an obvious endocrine problem could get laid.....so i think its within the bounds of plausibility

I hadn't even heard about these charges until today and while Bonkaz undoubtedly has some talent, he has come out as bi-sexual in the past and released a unisex clothing line that looks like pure shit. That kind of degeneracy goes hand in hand with prior sex offences/crimes.

>Brits
>knowing more about burgers than Americans

You must be retarded.

a) Reviewbrah isn't actually MGTOW (since that's a specific movement), but he's an avowed aescetic (no interest in women and doesn't want to have children).
b) Reviewbrah and BlackReviewBrah are both like 14 years old.
c) BlackReviewBrah is the pengest muncher in London, ReviewBrah is the foood revieeewer of the NYC area.

>no screenshot
kek

He's 23

>non-British people trying to discuss TPM
could you literally fuck off, thanks

reddit's pissed about this. I don't think he'll survive.

long live review brah

This

/thread

>implying

like andy milonakis i guess.

by the way, I hate 'black british english' accent as much as I hate AAVE in US

i'd love a webm of the part: 1:02 - 1:06

And what is the obsession with trainers/sneakers?

british people should never rap, even the black ones.

>Speaking about the sexual assault conviction, the rapper says " I dindu nuffinkblud,yagetme.""

You mean
>>"I dindu nuffinkblud, yagetme, innit?

Cooks everything rare like a true connoisseur.

god's work my dude

Can't stand niggerlondon speak

His latest video is cringey 'repping' it or whatever.
>trying to be gangsta while talking about chips

Give it a year and BBC3 will have adopted it and fucked it up the arse

>(no interest in women and doesn't want to have children).
that is MGTOW

Then learn to cook numbnuts
Stop eating that unhealthy takeaway shit

Why are we getting so excited over a nigger reviewing chicken?

he's got the dope style and tha stoopid moves, yo

>spoonbill
>our guy
i don't think so, reddit.

there's literally nothing wrong with reddit

kill yourself.

CREP CHECK

?

It could be considered part of MGTOW ideas, but not everyone living an ascetic life is.

>having to leave your house for a culinary experience
>to london or manchester no less
>outing yourself as a fat lazy retard

I'm from London and you're wrong.The accent is forced and he's using it to fit in among working class british kids and seem cool or street, when in actual fact he's not street or working class.

Reviewbrah has a gf beleive it or not

Where do you live that streetwise youths aren't infatuated with trainers/sneakers?

Having a gf is the new virginity, and casual sex is the new having a gf.

Wow I never heard this song before. Thanks for turning me into Pulp, user.