There are people here who don't realize that this is the bull trap to end all bull traps

there are people here who don't realize that this is the bull trap to end all bull traps

Attached: 7e8.jpg (600x434, 15K)

honestly i really cant tell. biz is just full of bag holders arguing with people who sold at this point and no one knows whats actually going on

Whats there to not know? Btc might go down short term but goes always up long term, just buy and hold asshole

I'll admit I LARP as a bagholder sometimes. I'm actually a nocoiner though. Thought about getting involved back in November/December but by then the uptrend had become so parabolic that I knew it was too late. Also someone was like
>HURR ALL MY INVESTMENTS ARE TAX FREE
That's when I was like, nope.jpg
None of this sketchy shit for me.

>implying biz ever knows whats going on or effects the actual market in anyway apart from link.

>it are always go up

Attached: d04.png (600x656, 75K)

Stay poor faggot

>if u dont by coin u poor

Attached: 92d.jpg (165x115, 3K)

Look at the price on bitcoin during every sunday/Monday the past few weeks. It have hade a run on the sunday/monday only to crash tuesday and keep going down for a couple of days before going up again. The g20 news might affect this a bit so who knows personally im not going to fomo in now the same way i dont panic sell. I have my buy targets set t 8100 and 7800 then 7200 and 6000.

No, you can be a rich nocoiner of course. It however isnt your case for sure you massive faggot

>My anger will surely hide my tears of frustration

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

faggot

your smug replies wont make you less of a retard poorfag

huh NOW you have your buy orders set there?

why not yesterday? would all been filled already

lmao fomo king faggot

i are gonna be rich

Attached: 1512447172599.jpg (800x789, 101K)

i sold at 8300 you faggot and these are my new buy orders if you think this market is not manipulated af right now this is not for you

HAHAHAHAAHA fuck off you got liquidated.

If the trap sprung this early we're going to see 6k this week

Attached: 1520179282854.png (727x582, 187K)

Yeah i can see it too but it still provides quality memes

"This is a sucker's rally"

Charts still confirm we are in a downtrend. That double top at 11.7k was a knife in the gut.

Prove me wrong.