Which Has Better Cereal?

Cookie Crisp is god-tier.

Also, cold cereal discussion thread I guess.

General mills tastes better by itself

Corn Flakes® > everything else

This is the best cereal. Otherwise this is a manchild circle-jerk.

It's no contest. Kellogg's has Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops and Scooby Doo cereal going for it, but General Mills is still so much more stacked. CTC, Reese's Puffs, Nesquik, Cookie Crisp, Oatmeal Crisp (for when you wanna be classy as fuck), Trix, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cocoa Puffs (for when they're all out of Nesquik), Count fucking Chocula. Jesus, what a line up. And even if they didn't have the market cornered with all these based cereals, they'd still take the win. French Toast Crunch, man. French Toast fucking Crunch. Game-set-match.

Holy shit I forgot about FTC. I remember tasting that for the first time when I was a kid. I swear I came from the taste.

Who the fuck even knows who makes what?
Does it matter at all?

>Who the fuck even knows who makes what?

I do, motherfucker.

>Does it matter at all?

Kind of, I guess.

I'm sorry I just get carried away. I'm a grape nuts and frosted mini wheats man.

I like to eat Kellogg's™ brand breakfast cereals while administering yogurt enemas to underage girls. It helps increase the immersion.

That was me when I tried Apple Jacks.

Cheerios
Corn Flakes
Rice Crispies
Shredded Wheat
Rice Chex
Corn Chex
Grape Nuts

in that order. I don't eat that sweetened kiddy shit, its is poison, I wouldn't even let my kids eat sugar cereal.

Actually I don't really eat cerreal since I'm lactose intolerant so a bowl of Cheerios is a guaranteed involuntary colon cleanse 3 hours later
>so worth it once in a while

Does anyone know why my pee sometimes smells exactly like Cheerios? I don't mean it smells sweet, it smells EXACTLY like a bowl of cheerios after you pour in the milk. what even is that?

I say Post, but only because I love fruity pebbles
I will eat a whole family sized box a day if I let myself
But General Mills has more good cereal than kelloggs

And Kelloggs's has some creepy stuff going with it's founder

Quaker has the Cap'n tho.
That's where my vote is going.

Apple Jacks always seem stale.

GM is usually what I go for.
Like kix is my shit, even though I know people that hate it

>no Kix

Pleb tested, something approved

It is announced that they are finally making GM v Kellogg's. Who would you want to see added to the roster?

Already announced:
>General Mills Side
Trix Rabbit
Lucky the Leprechaun
Buzz, the Cheerios Bee

>Kellogg's Side
Tony the Tiger
Toucan Sam
Crackle (Snap & Pop are Assists)

All of you are wrong, superior breakfast cereal coming through.

Excellent choice. I too enjoy having shredded, bleeding gums.

General Mills has always fared better in my house than Kelloggs. I only buy cereal when it's on sale so price isn't a factor between the two; I just never crave Kelloggs like I do GM. Although Frosted Mini Wheats is one of my favorites, I alternate that with Honey Nut Cheerios for the different textures.

Quaker's granola cereal is really good but it's never on sale and no way am I paying $4 for a box of cereal. Captain Crunch is great as a dry snack but when combined with milk it shreds my mouth (I've been recommended the store brand but I haven't tried it yet).

I'd imagine it matters like when people have a preferred brand of deli meat or juice. All about preference, my friend.

Fuck Kellogg's and fuck cereal. More like Cucklogg's. OATMEAL is where it's at. Cereal is for full grown rejects who still wear pajamas with the socks sewn into them. Oatmeal is for men, who aren't gay or weird, and actually work for living. Oatmeal doesn't need titty-milk, HOT WATER is all it needs. You could make your coffee, foot bath, and oatmeal from the same kettle. Cereal can't do shit except put a toy in the box.

Kinda bait but I've recently been eating a packet of microwavable instant oatmeal for the past few weeks for breakfast. After I microwave it with water I mix a little milk to make it more creamy, add a tiny bit of maple syrup, and then spread about a tablespoon of peanut butter on it. Tastes SO delicious.

Eating this in the morning has been helping me lose weight because it keeps me full for a few hours (cereal always seemed to make me hungry again faster), has less sugar, and only has about 300 calories.

>Nesquik
God what a fucking manchild. If you want good chocolate milk, get ovaltine. Nesquik is what poor nigger families gave their kids

>microwavable

g8 b8 m8

Do you also put strawberry syrup in your ((microwaved)) bowl of faggot?

I don't even drink the chocolate milk you daft bastard. Nesquik is a cereal, the same as Cocoa Puffs

you guys are all faggots

bröther may i have some

>muesli?
Muesli
>Muesli?
Muesli