Why are sea bugs favored over land bugs?

why are sea bugs favored over land bugs?

meatier
presalted

*brined

Yup
/thread

sea bugs have meat tissue
land bugs do not, they are full of goo and liquid which nobody wants to fucking eat

also sea bugs are scarce and rare for flyoverfags

Because land bugs are harder to catch and often require more steps to prepare. They're also smaller so removing edible parts from inedible is a pain. Also, land bugs more often carry diseases that we can catch than sea bugs do. I'd eat them more often if they were more readily available, but I don't live in Southeast Asia.

There needs to be a movie where these bugs eat the flesh of the woman

directed by michael bay

Truthfully, there aren't many landbugs that have enough body mass to make it worth bothering unless you're starving. Sure, in some of the tropical countries you have gargantuan spiders, but they really aren't widespread. Think about it. Even a wolf spider (a fairly large amerifat spider) is pretty fucking small compared to a blue crab.

There is and it's actually pretty good

Water bugs, not land bugs?

haha yeah i'd like to see that lol just for laughs

So, a hentai with like two million explosions in the background?

lolokay

pretty sure its just that meme water bug that eats the tongue of the turtles and then replaces it

except i guess humans are supposed to be dumb enough to not notice this

This picture makes me very uncomfortable for some reason

shes just sitting there when there are delicious lobsters everywhere

why do they need those long eyelashes?

You can actually eat them without the shell and without the literal shit, guts, and cum.

She is dead and they are preparing to feed on her.

>land bugs are harder to catch
But easier to farm, I presume
>require more steps to prepare
Citation needed. Many of them you could just eat alive, no prep required
>removing edible parts from inedible is a pain
Peeling the inedible shells from lobster and crab is also a pain. What insects does this apply to, anyway?
>land bugs more often carry diseases that we can catch than sea bugs do
Citation needed. Also pigs, chickens, and cows carry diseases we're susceptible to. We eat billions of them every year.

I'll give you a simple answer: Because land bugs taste and feel fucking disgusting to most people.

To look pretty, duh

I concede then. This is the only honest answer.

I want to eat a pile of hot steamed lobster off of her upper pussy area and slurp melted butter from her navel.

I'd rather eat someone elses dog than my dog
i've seen spiders and roaches in my houses before, i wouldn't eat those
but i've never seen a lobster just invade my house and piss me off

Find me a land bug the size of a lobster and let's boil it to see if it tastes good