Has anyone eaten at Trump Steaks?

Has anyone eaten at Trump Steaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/trump-grill-review
youtube.com/watch?v=tDk1ePgbt6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Extremely Greasy

No. I only eat Kobe beef.

Why would anyone want to eat mediocre meat that's horribly overpriced?
WRONG. MAJOR LOSER. HUGE MISTAKE. SAD.

The Russians have tampered with the beef.

They were a massive failure

That's Bigly.

Generally, any steaks that they have to have a huge advertising campaign to sell them to you are going to be shitty steaks.

Good steaks sell themselves.

vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/trump-grill-review

Trump doesn't know much about steaks, he eats them well done.

Well, he did say all they did was relabel other people's steaks.

>vanity fair

I'm sure his overpriced and imported food did indeed suck, but to link to an opinion piece by the literal owners and operators of reddit and other fake news is simply in bad taste.

>Vanity Fair

They're the kinda fags that think saying umami is cultural appropriation, rather than just pretentious

Umami is the term for dissolved glutamates. It's just a loan word because we didn't have one. Although I agree 'meaty' or 'savory' would have been better, the guy who discovered new taste buds was Japanese.

that was a slam piece against trump, it had nothing to do with his restaurant

Since they're no longer available they were obvious garbage.
But the man is an entrepreneur, it's less important about longevity for these things as it is that they turn a profit.

Look at trump vodka. Sold for $400 a fucking bottle, and I guarantee they cost less than 1% of that.

i'm sure it was

Not my steak, not my president.
youtube.com/watch?v=tDk1ePgbt6g

the writer clearly makes their political bias known

but you're just a troll

I know you will try to upset me, but the person I voted for won so that would be impossible

i dont eat corpses. im a civil fucking human.

can u describe umami to me? my pleb brain cant comprehend which part of what im tasting is umami

ive drank japanese sencha with a friend and they were like 'wow so umami' and i was like huh

This.

>wow so umami

Either unfuck that faggot or stop being his friend.

fa'wwuks an knives

>the writer clearly makes their political bias known
Which does not mean the food also isn't horrible. Or that the establishment or Trumps insecure nouveau riche fronting is mischaracterized in any way.

>Horrible

At worst it's probably just mediocre. I heard they make a mean Taco Bowl

i'm a massive liberal and you are an ass

Yeah they were great quality fucking better then omaha steaks

>Mealy

????

Yeah. It's not that the food was bad, it was just your run of the mill up-sold steak. Like the quality was fine and much better than your local chain steaks but it didn't add anything new to the table and I wouldn't go there again. The chefs there do a satisfactory job with high quality meat but that's it. People claiming it's somehow the worst steak ever are clearly motivated to say so.

Soy sauce
Fermented fish sauce

>sharper image
>eating food made by an electronics corporation