RLC presenting at IBM Think conference

They are in a panel on cloud security on Thursday - were invited last minute interestingly. Accumulate while you still can at these dirt cheap prices. Wouldn't be surprised if we get another candle straight to 20k sats if anything significant comes out of it.

Register on Binance using referral code 22776592 if you aren't on there already!

Attached: images.png (273x185, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-presenting-trusted-execution-environments-for-decentralized-cloud-at-ibm-think-las-vegas-32a06c2f0cab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha yeah no. This is like your geography professor starting a crypto coin. A goofy professor with zero business experience wearing ill-fitting corduroy trousers.

Attached: comfisego.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)

>business experience
you don't need that to make a succesful crypto
see vitalik

nobody wants your chinkbaguette bags

Thanks for the FUD as none of my orders below 12k are getting filled. But seriously, make sure you guys are holding at least 1k for Thursday

Yeah and then see RLC which is floundering and not going anywhere. If anyone is to buy this shitcoin, they should have a marketing budget. "Organic growth" without marketing is a meme.

Why do you think successful businesses market themselves?

I mean, even now during today's bullrun it can't even pump the tiniest bit. It's pathetic.

I have only 1100 and it fucking sucks.

But I have no money for this coin until next month.

No shit, there is no volume. That's the whole point of getting into low market cap coins - you're in early so when it moons you make massive gains, but until then they tend to do nothing.

But everybody already knows about it. Why is there no volume? Because everybody who is not retarded looks upon this pathetic coin, smirks, and moves on to projects that actually stand a chance of succeeding.

No one knows about this, that's idiotic. Look at their Twitter followers, Reddit etc. I only see RLC discussed on biz.

Your choice though. You can be an early adopter for once or continue to buy into coins that have already multiplied in value and have legions of bagholders and then get ass raped in the bear market.

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-presenting-trusted-execution-environments-for-decentralized-cloud-at-ibm-think-las-vegas-32a06c2f0cab

you only need to market something when you want to sell it.
What incentive do they have to raise the price right now?
It's like LINK.
It's actually better for sergey to keep his cards close to his chest until he finds the right person to buy in.
It's more advantageous for a would be partner to buy up 10% of the ecosystem for a million than for the price to be through the roof already.

Report OP:
1 For shilling a good coin to pajeets
2 For posting referral code

Did you idiots get in?

Had your chance. Just placed my 10k RLC buy wall ay 1225

i've asked this a dozen times and nobody has an answer. how is decentralized cloud computing better than centralized services like amazon web services? what advantages does it provide? how could it get anywhere near the speed and scale needed to compete when it's built on ethereum? let me guess... "you can't build decentralized apps without decentralized cloud" wrong bitch there are literally thousands of live dapps and none of them are using iExec

poojeets and chinks do computing for cheaper with thousands of computers running cheap af energy

This project would be better on a non-Ethereum platform. Possibly one of the newer blockchains in the works that scale better

even the fastest blockchains we have today are orders of magnitude slower than any centralized cloud

>durr how to compete
>built on ethereum
not realising that you can sell amazon on microsoft cloud instances on ixec marketplace.
not realising that computations are done offchain.

truly yours. brainlet

if you're just reselling a bunch of computing power from centralized providers how is that better

>french tech

Attached: 1512721421549.jpg (404x535, 99K)

It creates competition, pajeet’s computing is cheaper so you use them instead. Dapps that have actual use will need more computing power than Ethereum will every be able to provide on chain

>not realizing how much more resilient to outage a decentralized cloud is compared to the current one (pro-tip: type "OVH outage" in google news)
>not realizing a decentralized marketplace will level the play field between small/medium providers and Amazon/OVH/Alibaba by giving global exposure to the first ones
>not realizing that the pay-per-use model will become a viable alternative for everyone and not only AWS
>not realizing the price will drastically plummet in consequence
>not realizing having a Dapp running on a centralized server totally defeats its purpose
>thinking Ethereum speed/scale is relevant

Thank me for spoonfeeding you.

Attached: TuckerDisbealief.png (158x202, 49K)

forgive a noob but isn't that what sharding/plasma or whatever else Ethereum has planned is for?

>>french tech
>He doesn't know about minitel.

Attached: minitel.jpg (960x659, 64K)

Sharding/plasma is the equivalent of transforming a small rusty railway into a network of high-speed and secondary ones, it's good but it's not enough to transport everyone and everything alone.
Also just like you don't need a train to transport every fucking time you get out of your house, Dapps don't need to make the vast majority of their operations onchain and that's where something like iexec makes sense.

Kek