Go to local restaurant

>go to local restaurant
>decide to order steak because I haven't had it in awhile
>order my steak rare (not looking to start shit, it's just my personal preference)
>used to restaurants fucking up steak, I'm usually happy with medium rare
>steak comes out
>cut into it
>not rare
>not medium rare
>not even medium
>medium fucking well
>flag waiter over and explain my predicament
>I'm paying decent money for this steak, I'd like it to be at least close to what I asked for
>waiter gives me the stink-eye
>can already predict what's about to happen
>new steak arrives
>blue rare
>the waiter hovers nearby as I eat
>the steak is fucking delicious
>tell waiter I really enjoyed my meal
>he looks disappointed
>can tell he was hoping that I didn't like it but wouldn't want to wait for a third replacement
>don't tip
Tell me about your shitty restaurant experiences, friends.
Puc unrelated the only food image on my phone

I've never had to send a steak back, but i only really order steak at restaurants known for their steak and usually just order med-rare.
I see these threads constantly and have to wonder if the posters are pergs and thrive on making a fuss over their steak or just go to bad restaurants.

I have mild autism and I ordered a pepperoni pizza in a restaurant by myself and a small pepsi. The waitress a really beautiful girl just sort of sarcastically took my order and made fun of me as I stuttered. She got my order wrong I think on purpose because when I tried to flag her down to explain I got the wrong thing she straight up ignored me. I hate women so much and I hate myself and my parents for giving me shitty genetics. I drink and smoke daily and want to die by the time I am 40.

I live in a pretty shit part of a pretty shit country, from a culinary perspective. I don't have any good restaurants in close proximity to where I live. I was treating my in-laws to a meal for Christmas and they were all nearly finished their mains by the time my replacement steak arrived. It would have been terribly inconvenient to have to wait for a third steak if I wasn't willing to eat the blue.

Oh ok, so just caught by a bad restaurant.
I wouldn't wait for a third try for any meal, but I am fairly forgiving unless I'm paying high-end or find a hair/something disgusting.

Steak is the best cooked medium well.-well done. Anything less is objectively raw because you can still see the blood in there.

low quality bait, does not deserve a pic.

This post lmao

Where do you live, let's go out!

Hi I'm in Canada, west coast. I am 25 years old and a failed writer how about you?

I'm in USA and I'm a gay man, 29!

Wanna meet?!

Maybe in Narnia

>25
>failed at anything

This is why no-one likes millennials. You think every other cunt just fucking fell into the job as CEO of Microsoft or something?

You don't know my life fuck off you stupid bitch!

>is one Veeky Forums early in the morning

Oh...I think I do...

Good, that's a bit more energy, you've moved past Jeb-tier at least.

Show a little more spark and you might not continue to wallow in your own self-pity, and keep chiselling away at the rest of your life. It will be what you make of it.

I hate people like you so much. You make me angry.

stop making fun of me

>by the time I am 40
Pussy shit.
If you don't kill yourself before you're 30 you're some kind of normie who wants to live.

>>flag waiter over and explain my predicament
>>I'm paying decent money for this steak, I'd like it to be at least close to what I asked for
As long as you were polite about it, who cares? If you literally said that about paying decent money then you're an asshole. Doesn't excuse the waiter and cooking staff for trying to be smug faggots, though.

I never go to restaurants to order steaks. I always cook them home instead. It's like it takes a fuckton of prep anyway, just plop them on the grill and flip them once.

My story.
>go to restaurant and order some pasta
>plate arrives and I dig in
>notice something very weird with the taste
>tastes as if someone had cooked the sauce with gasoline
>decide to be an idiot and keep eating
>halfway through I can't take it anymore
>call the waiter and ask her what's in the sauce
>it's just a regular marinara sauce
>suddenly start feeling extremely light headed and nauseous
>feel like I'm about to faint
>they call an ambulance and take me to the hospital
>get diagnosed and given a bunch of shit
>feel normal after a while
>apparently one of the packing machines in the factory of one of their ingredients malfunctioned and released a generous amount of industrial lubricant in the bottle

Next time something tastes of I just won't keep eating that shit.

lol, what a fucking beta
any kind of diesel or industrial taste is not like someone just put too much salt on it and you can just ignore, it's the kind of thing that can fucking kill you
hope they gave you some fucking big compensation for that, because I'm pretty sure you didn't ask for shit you pussy

>waiter wanter to risk his job by bringing back 2+ expensive steaks
Nice fiction, when are you getting published through iUniverse?

faggot