Scientifically...

scientifically, what would the best way to stop a gunman who covered himself in 360 degrees of babies without any casualties?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZGBcWObxtPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shoot him in the head. Him falling over probably isn't going to kill any of the babies.

Fabian tactics

Wait for babies to piss and shat themselves.

Wait until he dies of old age.

develop a virus that increases in lethality inversely proportional to the length of the telomeres in the infected person's cells

First thing I thought of as well, but his weight might crush them even if he were standing on soft material.

Maybe put a plastic bag over his head while holding him steady? Or use chloroform to subdue the motherfucker faster.

That would still result in him dying and falling over. If you're already OK with him falling over on top of a baby why wouldn't you just use a gun and shoot his head?

>but his weight might crush them

It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Throw a noose over a beam and around his neck then pull

because before he dies and falls over he would become increasingly weak and lose his ability to aim his gun

then you send 9 cops in hazmat suits to grab him

WITHOUT casualties, you dumb brainlet
>360 degrees
>shoot his head

If it doesn't act immediately he could just threaten to shoot babies until you give him the antidote.

Risking casualties isn't the same as having them. Part of the goal with starting a new business is to not have it fail but that doesn't mean you aren't allowed to have the risk of failure.

well if he shoots a baby that's now a weak point in his armor
tackle him so he lands on the dead baby

Problem solving skills: D-

360 degrees doesn't cover his head. A circle around your torso is both 360 degrees of coverage for your torso and 0 coverage for your head.

360 degrees along his Z axis only leaves the top of his head "exposed".

>D-

Technically the best grade since it's the most efficient passing point. Anything higher would be an indication of more work expended than what was required.

impale his neck to a nearby wall

call in a drone strike and accept the collateral damage as usual

Look at the picture. His entire head is exposed. Those 360 degrees aren't where you think they are.

I thought a C+ was passing grade for Americuck school system

Create a theta wave mind control brain exploder gun.

Use direct theta waves from gun towards the creep and explode his brain.

Some signals bounce back and hit my brain.

Brain explodes.

Babies live though.

Only if you're underage b&. I heard about schools more recently making Cs the new cutoff which is retarded since it defeats the purpose of having a letter F.

If you blow up his brain he'll fall over. And if you were already OK with him falling over on top of a baby why wouldn't you just shoot his head with a normal gun?

I see how the picture is misleading, I should've clarified his entire surface area is covered...
In the case of the OP picture im guessing roit shields to advance then shoot his head before getting some dudes to catch the falling gunman before he crushes the babies, which probably wont happen since his weight would be distributed along multiple parts of the ground and babies
>American education

What about baby brains

No babies on the bottom of his feet, because that would defeat the purpose of this premise, right?

Try to trick him into stepping onto a pressure plate that will trigger a bomb if he steps off (no, land mines don't actually work like that). Negotiation would be easier then

Or maybe administer quick-acting poison through the soles of his feet. Then catch him when he falls down. Idk, use a special needle that easily goes through shoes

>Idk, use a special needle that easily goes through shoes

Sleeping gas.
Just when he's about to pass out, capture him and take the babies off him.

He can't see with a baby on his face. Have him step on a nail then.

It's simply. You just go above him, like on the roof, then you use a rope to pull him up. He chokes, you tie rope to something and go save babies.

Only real answer

>be american
>go on roof
>get shot

Just fyi, if we are dealing with a psycho that stole kids enough to wear a living armor, he'd be packed with a pulse linked bomb.

Try to convince him to rethink his life and put the babies down?

How is this resolved in the comic?

>his entire surface area is covered
Then we have nothing to worry about. How can he shoot me if there is a baby in the way?

Like this:

>didn't wear a baby helmet
That was his downfall.

>scientifically, what would the best way to stop a gunman who covered himself in 360 degrees of babies without any casualties?
>scientifically
>360 degrees

A real scientist thinks in terms of 4 pi steradians.

Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to go from the top or from below.

Video, somewhat, related: youtu.be/ZGBcWObxtPk

Most respectable schools require above a C to get the credit for a class and GPA around 3-3.5 to stay in the science program.

>360
Nigga strapped with so many infants I doubt he could move. Just walk up and restrain his limbs then peel the babes off.

Or just light him up, call it a post-birth abortion.

>no babies on bottom of feet
What is this amateur hour? My nigga has full coverage, the platinum package baby protection plan, with the early adopters bonus. Babies head to toe, and then some, and that's not a figure of speech.

Wtf. Then the babies would already be dead ya doof.

Please look over the diagram again. You seemed to have missed the plastic stool that he is standing on, the baby is suspended from the top of the stool but does not touch the ground.

Is that what those shitty squiggles were?

Knock him out with gas and catch him.

That'a retarded. What's the point of having a letter F if you're making the Fail point start at D?

Dropped out of engineering for business, huh?