When was the last time you received an F on a test?

>STEM shit are hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

maths.ox.ac.uk/system/files/attachments/test11.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never ever

Um, never? The lowest I've ever gotten was a C for a linear algebra midterm, mostly due to never studying it in high school and being behind everyone else. Eventually caught up and got an A though so it was all good.

All the time. I just want to fuck and play.

It's probably happened but I can't remember, it's been a long time.

Mat Sci freshman year.
Didn't go to class.
Homework wasn't required, so I didn't do that.
Thought I could pass if I just got a 60 on the final...I didn't.

>blogging

You go to a shit uni with low requirements

>no one can be smarter than me

Spanish in high school, fuck that shit

Fucking Irish in high school

Which subject did you fail by fucking an Irish girl? Was her father the teacher?

Top kek. I know the feels

In some bullshit probability exam. It wasn't really thata hard but they gave us abour 40 minutes to solves it.

>Last week in cell bio

>getting an F in any biology course
Literally kys

The test was on enzyme kinetics and biochemistry ;_;

Holy shit, I hated that garbage

Chem

Had an A and the professor offered a drop test

F on a test? Jesus fuck year 12 high school on an english essay. Got UG... Stands for ungradeable.

Still pulled through with my B for the subject tho.

In STEM? Fucking never. It's fully expected of me by my supervisor to get above a 1st class honours average, so an F is sort of not even part of the landscape. I get grilled if I get 2nd class honours.

Never even once failed a test. In fact I hold the record high score for the Ged test in my county and also hold the eastern US record high score on the asvab test.

maths.ox.ac.uk/system/files/attachments/test11.pdf

pls help q3

which problem do you need help with? most of that is very basic math so it'd go in the stupid questions thread.

i solved it now u pleb

I once dropped out lol

Doing a PhD is CS now, thanks amphetamines :^)

>Be shit
>Transfer to CS and start doing amphetamines
>Be good
>Mistake the source of your increase in success by thinking it is caused by amphetamines and not because CS is the easiest degree you can possibly get at the difficulty level of typical high school classes.

You retard. Stop doing drugs, anyone can do good in CS.

Why would I stop doing drugs when they clearly enable me to do what I enjoy?

Never

Got a D on my orgo 2 final because i just didn't give a shit at that point, though.

Because you don't need them! You can do good in CS by even taking alcohol and smashing your head against a wall twice a day. If you were in pure math then obviously you need a lot of drugs but not for CS. Wtf

Nope, I can't. Maybe you can but I can't.

Sheiit nigga. Can you take a quick IQ test and post results?

I got the same. I'm a non native english speaker studying EE and smoke weed every day

WHAT THE FUCK

>taking a 400 level stats to finish degree
>never taken a stats before, somehow no prerequisites required
>Professor shows up to class hungover everyday, 30-1hour late, works out a single problem on the board and leaves
>Midterm is pretty fucking hard, fail
>don't show up for final
>course grade: B

This was an ivy.

>>>/9/gag

I did naht

>american universities

This sounds like a thread about how easy American schools are

in our old school politechnic even best students who get money for being good boys sometimes get Fs

I feel ya :(

I lost count of how many English/history tests i've failed in HS. That shit was the least interesting content I've ever sat through. Especially English; i scored in 98th percentile in english portion of the SAT, i shouldn't even have to take brainlet classes like that.

never failed a test relating to math/science if that is what the thread was really asking.

>posts online meme website as a credible source for intelligence

Complex analysis
Failed it 9 times so far
We are allowed to fail as many times we want, as long we keep paying the tuiton.
t. computer engineer

How is that even possible?

last circuits midterm

average was well below 60 due to reasons
I was still above average so I was happy

>9 times

This has to be a joke.

>tfw to intelligent to get less then 100% on a test

Post your other midterms.

>taking alcohol
straightedge detected

Got a 67 on my last Automatic Control Systems test

Freshman year of high school, our Algebra II class had a unit on introductory trig. Basic shit, the standard definitions, the unit circle, the Pythagorean identity, that level. Problem was, I was on a trip to Germany for the first few days of the unit, and they'd just got done discussing the unit circle when I came back. When I asked what I missed, people just spouted off "SOH CAH TOA"! without bothering to explain what it meant. They all said it was so easy that I didn't give it any real though, and wound up bombing the test.

The very next year in geometry, we did another unit on trig, and I was there for the introduction on what they were. I kicked myself for how retard tier I'd been the year before.

I have never scored anything less than 100% on any exam, test, quiz, or homework assignment.

In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area. An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test. I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan). I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is. Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories. I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published.

desu it wasn't even my post, it was some other user trolling and I just went with it.

Lowest I got was a C and C+ in physical chemistry.

My fault for being a lazy fuck I think I showed up to 3-4 lectures that semester goofed around spent zero time studying throughout the week to the weekends.

Also didn't do chem at high-school wasted time with English and history.

Kek "ungradable" good on you user you trench through that arts shit. IK that feel.

>You can do good in CS by even taking alcohol
>"taking alcohol aspie confirmed.

I frequently am an alcohol taker on the weekends this probably contributed to my lack of B averages in that paper.

I failed home ed because I never once went to that class.

Does that count?

Veeky Forums

I got a c+ in calculus 1

lowest score on a test was 54%

I don't really care though. The only questions that matter to my ego are the extra credit ones, which I usually got

>linear algebra
>hard

Get a load this retard, linear algebra is easier than algebra 1.

I bet it was something simple like eigenvectors that fuck you up too.

I have like a 60 average in my physics 1 lab reports. I really don't care since I ace the assignments, tutorials and the exams.

Literally never.

Blew a 79 on a test once, but that's cause I was too much of a Jew too buy the book and the prof didn't make clear what material was important.

I got a D on my first trig test at the community college, but I didn't expect it to be hard because I was in 6th grade

got an 85 on my nonlinear dynamics exam

I was only 12 years old at the time and my mom was sick to her stomach and so she had to call her friend to take me to campus.

I got there late and only had an hour and 20 mins to take a 2 hour exam.

It's tough having to construct different stable manifolds and then characterize their graphs by the fixed point of a Lyapunov–Perron operator in under an hour and a half.

>12
Is it you, Jacob?

Is this b8 in response to

A straight F?

I don't think ever... I did get straight Cs in Calculus 1, though. I don't know why I had such a tough time in that class. I took Calculus 2 after that and got the highest scores in the class, straight As on every exam, including series which left a lot of my peers super confused.

Currently taking Calc 3 and Lin. Algebra now and I had the highest midterm scores in the class. No idea why Calc 1 was so goddamn hard.

Other than that, I got an unweighted 50% on a o-chem midterm, but weighted it came out to be a B+

The last Calculus II midterm I took about a few weeks ago

I go to a top 20 ranked US school

kill me

Hahaha

>Psych
>Philosophy

>Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me
>I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories.
Psych101, phil101 pussy slayer here.

>bragging about great aptitude in psychology and arts shit on Veeky Forums forum
kill urself

>I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published.

Because no one shit at writing has ever written a book before, damn son my metaphorical vaginas getting sandy listening to you.

Either reverse bait or newfag who doesn't recognise this pasta

Not a newfag, but when did the pasta start?
I think it's pretty recent, but maybe it was going around and I just didn't see it

With curve or without curve?

Pre-curve F: first year classical mechanics (final and midterm) and astrophysics (final and midterm)

Without curve F: introduction to coding midterm)
this one i'm very embarrassed about. I just didn't yet understand that to get good at coding you had to code. I was used to doing the assingments, then before an exam reading the notes and looking at assignments to study, i wasn't aware that you had to just practice coding in general to improve.

Calc IV midterm got 35%

But I ended up getting a 90% on the exam and it was worth way more

I forgot to attend a test worth 20%, does this count? It put my grade down to C+ ):

Why not both?
Thank you arbiter of internet copy pastas, god knows I sorely seek your approval.

>Calc IV
What is this?

ODE, maybe?

>get hit by car going to DE exam (nigger ran a red light, didn't even stop after he hit me)
>in hospital for a few weeks
>miss exam
>because I didn't apply for special consideration within 24 hours of the exam, I failed the course
It made me want to kys myself

>course required as co-requisite for another course
>not required for my degree
>take first course so I can take second course
>flunk first course
>ace second course
like cockwork

quadruple integrals

wtf that's bullshit

>kys myself
>kys
>myself
>kill yourself myself

This past thursday.

But it's been a while since then...

I'm going to kys myself my man

Isn't that murder?

>This was an ivy.
Just curious, which one? Brown?

I got a 40% on my thermo exam last week.

Fuck this class.

c

prove the spectral theorem, right now, on your own.

I picked a major, common theorem that every LA book ever will have, with a relatively short and straightforward proof that doesn't require any fancy tricks or anything. The most time consuming part should be typing out the latex etc.

Go on, I'll check back later. Oh that's right - you can't do it, faggot

No, it's mordor.

My Probability Class a year ago.
I had a very difficult professor who taught it in a very differently.

I managed to slip by a B in the class.

Thank you for this spicy new pasta, memelord.

>>Professor shows up to class hungover everyday, 30-1hour late, works out a single problem on the board and leaves
>>Midterm is pretty fucking hard, fail
Living the dream.

>doxxing yourself
what did he mean by this?

2 weeks ago

>he's never had a class where a 30 average could possibly translate into a B

KEKKEEK

The Physics GRE desu

>when you take time off from studying topology and quantum field theory to take a previously released PGRE practice test and score 990 but then score 300-400 points lower on your actual test because you can't function at 9 AM under high pressure
fuggg

But that's an E, that's an EEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEE

dont think this test legit, got same