Would you eat human flesh?

Would you eat human flesh?
If so, how would you prepare it?

What is this, cannibalism for ants?

With some fava beans and a nice chianti

f f f f f f f f f f

I'd eat the ass and make it in a pulled pork fashion. I might try some ribs but it really depends on the person I'm eating.

Why wouldn't you use shoulder, since that's what's used for pulled pork?

Probably lure a burglar into my house, kill him, gut him, and then cut various bits of muscle off him and cook it. Avoiding the nervous system stuff like spinal cord and brain. It's a good bit of meat so either dry/salt/smoke it or freeze it so I can eat the human meat for a while. This is the current plan anyway if anyone breaks in.

>he broke into your house to pay for heroin
>he shares needles
>he has AIDS

can you get aids if you cook it through?

maybe I need to capture him, then do an aids test then eat him if he's OK?

Pork shoulder is also called the butt. L2Butcher noob.

Eat the brain, it's full of delicious prions

>I'd eat the ass
Nobody calls shoulder "ass."

depends what part, but i would imagine salt and pepper and grill it

not but

stop replying to , he obviously is new to cooking

Albert Fish, a mass child rapist/murderer/cannibal, declared that the rump of a small child is the most delectable meal known to man

Nobody calls pork butt "pork ass." Clearly someone though that pulled pork was literally made from the hindquarters of a pig, because they can't into cooking, and thought that the literal ass of a human would make good pulled meat.

I mean, that guy was a real jerk.

Hey Norm.

Veeky Forums, you've really surpassed yourself. You cannot reach any lower level unless you start a thread about the value of eating feces.

Came here to post this, though I don't remember him specifying of a small child. It's been a while since I've read, or watched a documentary, about him.

How new are you? There have been countless cannibalism and coprophagia threads on Veeky Forums throughout the years.

Yeah, it was a kid. I'm fairly certain his murder list was only kids.
>"I never ate any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did. I ate every bit of the meat in about four days. His little monkey was as sweet as a nut, but his pee-wees I could not chew. Threw them in the toilet."

The whole child-rapist-cannibal-murderer thing aside, dude was nuts even by those standards.

I know he's most famous for luring that little girl to an empty house, I just couldn't remember the quote. He also inserted pins in his dick hole if I'm not mistaken.

>numerous threads about cannabalism

Figures.

That's real nice.

I'm not sure if he did it to his dick or if he did any genital mutilation on himself(wouldn't be surprised because he was obsessed with mutilating penises) but he did have a shit ton of pins and nails in his abdomen/pelvis and some in his thigh. Also putting things his ass and setting them on fire.

Why won't you answer the question? How new are you?

We humans eat all kind of shit, so the taste would be shit.
Unless you catch a dedicated vegan or something. Actually that's a neat idea for a book or something. A serial killer-cannibal who targets only vegans, because they taste good.

I'd eat it if it were a delicacy or something. If somebody prepared it for me in a manner that is already expected to be good, I wouldn't have any problem trying it. I'd do the same for dog meat in China, or guinea pig in Peru.

I tried a burger that was supposed to taste like human flesh based on accounts from real cannibals and people who where forced to eat other humans for survival. It was given out freely as a promo for the Walking Dead.

It tasted very similar to a burger, but it was more like a burger made of pork, and a slight taste of liver or pate.

Doesn't cannibalism give you brain disease?

I have a big penis.

>Also putting things his ass and setting them on fire.

Maybe he was attempting rocket flight?

Yes, I believe it gives all animals brain disease if they eat their own kind regularly

I'd make pozole like the Aztecs used to.

Grace something. Kelly, i think. And he pushed the needles more so in his groin/taint area. I think they discovered like 70 of them at his autopsy. He did say the butt was the best part, cooked like a roast, basted in it's own juice, with chopped onions and carrots. What a wild fucker.

>make a ham out of the thigh
>Beef cheeks out of the cheeks
>Shoulder of the butt
>Sauté the lips with some onions and peppers
>liver with some red wine and onions
>bacon out of the belly fat
Cant think of anything else

Underrated post

Eating brains runs the risk of prion disease, only in infected specimens though. I imagine cooking the brains or omitting the organ would null the risk though

Given a human's diet, we would probably taste disgusting as shit.

Would have to cage and feed through with corn for a few weeks

I suppose that would imply a vegan might be the best flavor since it would be more like a ruminant instead of a carnivore.

Yeah, probably

Maybe if they didn't eat overly processed shit just like the rest of us.

We grow too old, so I dont think most people would be very tasty. You'd have to go for like small children that have like some babyfat still on them.

also I'm sorry NSA, don't think I'm a babykiller and eater

>f f f f f f f f f f
got me

Prions need thousands of degrees to be destroyed. So no, cooking has zero effect.

Kek

I'd eat a young girls (under age 10, never eat decade old meat) butt. I'm not eating any fucking boy butt.
I heard it's good roasted, but the guy who said it was a psychopath serial murderer

Let me guess, Albert Fish?

That sounds right, the guy who sent letters to his victims families. And the one family couldn't read so they had to get someone else to read it to them