Who has the healthiest diet on Veeky Forums?

Who has the healthiest diet on Veeky Forums?

What do you eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

clinicalcorrelations.org/?p=5047
chriskresser.com/5-reasons-why-concerns-about-mercury-in-fish-are-misguided/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

raw ACV in water followed by some muesli in kefir and a cup of coffee for breakfast
salad of fresh greens, carrots, bell peppers, lemon juice, high quality canned sardines, and whatever other fresh vegetables I have around for lunch
lean protein with cooked vegetables dressed with olive oil and some kind of cooked grain for dinner

>coffee

Drugs aren't healthy m8

>coffee loaded with brown sugar and synthetic hazelnut creamers in the morning
>salty as fuck eggs in the morning with salty potatoes
>entire box of salmiakki through the day
>some kind of salty as fuck meat for dinner and a white bread bagel slathered in butter
>eat some more salmiakki for dessert
>go to bed with a bottle of cola

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

PUSSY

activated almonds

Came here to post this.

There's a lot to unpack here.

came in general

its pasta

xXkillyourselffaggotXx

I eat kale with keto...keto kale to reach ketosis.

I call it the KKK diet. order my book. self published in epub and pdf. thx.

The vegans.

The vegans. Obviously.

The Mediterranean diet is the best diet there is

Edgy

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Veeky Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

I have a philosophy when it comes to food. Basically I believe that many of us have forgotten what it truly means to be human. I mean take a look around you. All this processed, industrialized stuff. Double dipped chocolate cookies sprinkled with sugar, grilled cheese stuffed pizza crust with double pepperoni and extra cheese with the addition of dozens of artificial ingredients made in chemical laboratories. Is this food? I mean sure it's edible, but what sort of nutrition does it give you? Hardly anything at all. It probably does more harm than good. It is a bi-product of a capitalist society. These sorts of things are designed and heavily marketed for one purpose and that is to make more money. The people who own these companies most likely don't even eat the products they produce and have their own personal chefs. I have never understood people who eat shit like this daily. So when it comes to my personal diet I like to eat foods that have been eaten for hundreds to thousands of years and keep it simple. Bread, lots of fish, many vegetables and fruits, chicken, beef, turkey, wild game, eggs. I don't eat much dairy but I like stinky french cheese now and then. I don't drink soft drinks/soda/energy drinks. Water, tea, coffee, alcohol, freshly squeezed juice sometimes. I buy free range/organic, grow my own herbs and vegetables when possible.

>inb4 pretentious
>inb4 fat Americans and manchildren start berating me for not liking the McChicken and tendies

Why do the Japanese have the longest life expectancy of any group of people then?

Good genes

lol good one m8

i read interesting theory, what is meant to be eaten? purpose of the only 1 think on earth it is. fruits are made to be eaten, so fruitarian all the way

Neckbeards eat tendies this does not make sense

What you say is correct. I don't give a shit if some tard posted a fedora meme. The more we can reduce our reliance on corporate processed garbage the better our life and health will be. I'm always amazed when I go to the grocery and see the absolute garbage people pay money for.

The only error in your post was when you said the corporate executives "probably" don't eat the shit they peddle. They most certainly do not eat it.

i bet meat been stuffed with antibiotics and hormones "for hundreds to thousands of years" and i hope u like mercury with ur fish, about ur capitalist rant, there is market for it so ppl do it, if not them, someone other would do it and ppl eating this do it voluntary so who cares?

Thanks glad there are other people on Veeky Forums who actually like food.

>>salty as fuck eggs in the morning with salty potatoes
bruh... salty eggs with some salty paprika covered homefires is heaven.

My philosophy involves giving up mortal pleasures. This includes good-tasting food. Not that I can't eat food that tastes good, but I don't eat for the sake of taste; rather, for health. This allows me to eat a strict diet that would drive most people insane.

My diet consists of raw nuts, raw veges, legumes, dark chocolate (85-90%), fruit, and hemp seeds/protein since I do exercise and need the protein. No animal products whatsoever, nor alcohol.

u know what? i bet ppl who owns ford or dodge dont ride them, cuz they can buy better cars than what they make

Most likely some hormones/anti biotics. I try to buy non medicated/free range meat as much as possible though as well as eat freshly hunted game. As for fish. Mercury is largely a meme. Sone fish have more murcuey than others. I don't eat tuna daily but I love sockeye salmon, sole, stuff like that.

>Not that I can't eat food that tastes good, but I don't eat for the sake of taste; rather, for health.

i bet you're fun to be around

xenophobia

ure either shitty cook or edgy retard, i ate raw for half year and detoxed so hard i feel disgust when see processed food, i eat cooked food just cuz of fuckin cold winters. u may assume it doesnt taste good cuz of hidden self hatred or depression, tell me what u think when talking about "tasty food", if u didnt eat corpse for long time i can bet if u try it now u would either puke or get diarrhea

>As for fish. Mercury is largely a meme. Sone fish have more murcuey than others. I don't eat tuna daily but I love sockeye salmon, sole, stuff like that.
Do some research on how polluted the oceans are. Mercury is not the only problem. Those fish absorb all of the pollutants that wash into the ocean, and it only gets worse via bioaccumulation the more you move up the food chain

>Mercury is largely a meme.

Yes
I have a balanced diet made of the tears of Christians whose beliefs I set straight using the Power of Atheism™, and shit

Good genes only get you so far

clinicalcorrelations.org/?p=5047

>However, unless you are a woman of childbearing age, the fear of mercury toxicity should not interfere with your fish intake.

chriskresser.com/5-reasons-why-concerns-about-mercury-in-fish-are-misguided/

It's a meme pushed by overconcerned parents and fat fucks who need muh beef. Fish is the best

nice

not the guy who replied to you but it's pretty depressing to see all these fast food/junk food threads here

learn to spell you dumb nigger

Tbh i kind of like this mindset but I'm not gonna follow it. I don't have that much dedication

I've been doing the low carb, clean eating, paleo thing for about 2 years now.

>3 eggs for breakfast (however I feel like making them, boiled, poached, fried, whatever), cup of black coffee and a glass of almond milk

>kale salad for lunch, with some grilled chicken (normally oil and vinegar or a lemon vignette as a dressing) and a few glasses of water

>afternoon snack of raw almonds, more water

>dinner is either baked chicken, turkey, or fish. another kale salad, with other greens like spinach, endive, chard, etc. and some kind of steamed vegetable like broccoli or asparagus, wash it all down with either unsweetened tea, water, or sometimes seltzer

>NO DESERT, no other snacking, the only thing I'm guilty of is I like to have a little vodka here and there

That is my life.

Sounds good to me. A lot of eggs in my opinion though. Also props for getting sauced on liquor like an absolute madman. Wish I could still drink like I did in my early 20s. I'm pretty much down to beer and wine now.

The eggs are because everything else I eat is very lean and I need some fat in my diet.

>raw almonds

actual raw almonds are impossible to get and they've legalized calling pasteurized almonds "raw" so you can't even know what you're getting.

desu i pretty much live on frozen pizzas and cheap beer

I thought that was cashews because the shell is poisonous and some of the toxin gets on the nut itself.

Agreed.

user, if you don't wash your nuts they become toxic

No such thing as healthy diets. All food is flawed.

Nah I'm circumcised :^)

T-that's not how circumcision works. They lied to you :(

I exclusively eat goulash